/daily/ - 'Punk A Shit' Edition

Another day of using music to suppress the thought of your eventual death.

The point of these threads is to encourage people to look for new and interesting music. We do this by listening to, and ideally discussing albums we've never heard before. Many of us already listen to new music daily, these people are in it to venture "out of their comfort zone" by listening to albums they otherwise wouldn't have, or just to have a good time.

neverendingchartrendering.org/
>come here to make charts

plug.dj/sdc-room-3-the-sequel
>come here to endlessly circlejerk over meme videos and maybe sometimes hopefully music

synctube.org/r/Some_dumb_synctube_channel
>come here for he same thing as plug but with emotes

dailymu-sic.weebly.com/
>come here for op pics, charts, listenalongs, misc. stuff

discord.gg/s5Rv7zJ
>come here to rate dicks

The Skype group is allegedly frequented by Tupac, Elvis, Michael Jackson, David Bowie, and Takashi Mizutani but not anonresident what the fuck guys.

Most importantly, wew @ me and mark simultaneously making and deleting /daily/.

Previous /daily/ shitposting streak: →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TsE01qdy5A
mega.nz/#F!8EJH0CoZ!S1cKlBi-1krEJhbcgpsiZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d9TpRfDdyU0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ziAOnSUfztIu7hFDLBaIL6CkUvq53sa
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvukrs5KDDj2mWXejd567-e_r7zVYHB3_
evenoxen.bandcamp.com/album/arrayed-above-the-seraphim-lights
battletrance.bandcamp.com/album/blade-of-love
reddit.com/r/radiohead/comments/555iwr/ill_wind/
soundcloud.com/skottpeace/amelia
disassociative-records.bandcamp.com/album/homicidal-homecoming
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/godspeed_you_black_emperor_/slow_riot_for_new_zero_kanada_e_p__f1/
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/mount-eerie/seven-new-songs-of-mount-eerie/
youtube.com/watch?v=tH1xv3sw1e8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ce3xOgg9mtk
youtube.com/watch?v=NSwKpbGZe5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FpmzQG2RQOs
boniver.org/bio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what if i told you

that you are a punk

I'll bet i'm in the minority on /daily/, but Atrocity Exhibition, after 4 listens, is my hip-hop AOTY.

It sounds like "30 the Album", which is always the direction I wanted Danny to go in, and mixed in with those dark and rapid-fire beats creates an atmosphere of paranoia and drug-fueled mania.

AE sounds like XXX taken to it's logical conclusion.

p sure most people who heard it here liked it. At least I did.

I don't think you're in any kind of minority, most people around here had a very positive reaction to it, including me.

I think it's Nat's hip-hop aoty as well, he went nuts over it

Blonde was p great on first listen, continued to give diminishing returns as I gave it some more listens

Cloud Nothings is one helluva good power pop outfit, every single track is catchy and sticks in your head for days. I'm Not Part of Me is a definite standout, it's one of the better pop songs I've had the pleasure of listening to in a while.

my bad

did my post get removed because i was the only person ITT who wasn't a tripfag? lmfao

I made a comprehensive chart to explain the recent /daily/ kerfuffle.

my favorite music this year include AE and ae if u get what i mean

what

>spent the whole day listening purely to music I like

muhmemerap
((its fine actually))

I made a comprehensive flow chart to clear up any remaining confusion.

bless

interesting data you've got there dr pigger

>he went nuts over it
fuck yes i did

might work its way into the sacred hall of my 3.5s

should i change my trip daily

what is a 5 album, i'm curious. not tryna say ae is 5/5 tho

fuck I havent listened to this in ages and it's still wonderful
not Cred Forums approved
not even /daily/ approved
but it's great

>should i change my trip daily
no that would be confusing

as co put it: "never actually utilized, eternally reserved for John Fahey, Jim O'Rourke, Modest Mouse, and Ween"

i only consider four albums (Fahey's Vol. 4, Eureka, Bad Timing, and Key to the Kingdom) perfect fives, and that's generally because they have some sort of special meaning to me along with being really really amazing, like how Bad Timing got me into primitivism and how Key to the Kingdom got me into gospel and trad. american folk music. a five also has to stand up after like an obscene amount of listens.

so basically i'd never call an album a 5 unless i've been acquainted with it for quite some time

*should i change my trip /daily/

fix

also rammstein live is dope, glad to see someone else likes em

what shall I listen to while I study

swiss mountain transport systems

ok! I started that the other night but didnt finish

Hard drive ded
My college has a computer repair club so I'll take it to them but I'm pretty sure it's rip. 90% of my music was still on there instead of the external, so I'm probably permabye

p cool

>hip hop

>anime

does sdc have a boyfriend? I think I'll pursue her instead since sshx seems to be ignoring me...

she's single
at least, she was last time I checked- but it's been a while since we swapped nudes on snapchat so i'm not sure

That's shit dude, hopefully it's an easy fix :/

Terry Riley is prob the best study album there.

sorry that happened to you dude

yes, Rob.

oh nice you liked crime rate sky-high, you'll definitely like underground vol. 1 then.

that sucks :(

i hope everything gets fixed and you can get your tunes back

why are 4.5's and 5's different ratings though?
that's what I can't get. What is the differentiation between them?

>but it's been a while since we swapped nudes on snapchat

come on, that's never happened

you're guess is as good as mine dude

but really, I really can't point out any flaws in any of my 5.0s, while I can point out minute flaws in my 4.5s. Like, I think "Thus Krishna on the Battlefield" is slightly weaker than the other two pieces on FFV; "Long Distance Drunk" is an obvious low point and a weird stylistic shift on TLCW; and the humor on both The Mollusk (which I'm losing a /lot/ of love for) and Strangers is sometimes too heavy-handed and irritatingly broad.

yo, you should listen to Gondang music
just saying

1 hour final Naruto Shippuden episode in 10 hours with all the best animators

youtube.com/watch?v=0TsE01qdy5A

get hype

cool, call me when one piece ends

[2]
idk when i'll get a new pair

well no, not for a while. nat, are you still getting any from sdc? or did yall even start trading?

8+? dang son must be good! any kiddy fiddler lyrics? if no I might listen
also do rhye soon, that's a comfy one

>nitpicking your faves for a .5
lame desu

>do rhye soon
sure, it's funny cause i was gonna do a strawpoll with rhye vs real estate but i figured real estate would win by a big margin so i didn't bother.

>dang soon must be good!
from what i notice it's a love/hate thing with this record

>kiddy fiddler lyrics
lol no but you do get an english sounding qt screaming at you for like a third of the record. it's p hot imo

>lol no but you do get an english sounding qt screaming at you for like a third of the record. it's p hot imo
bueno

Tangerine Dream - Zeit (1972)
>space ambient, progressive electronic

Totally timeless music. A lot of prog electronic from this period can seem really dated and cheesy at times (like that Vangelis album) but in avoiding a lot of what makes prog electronic progressive, like a heavy emphasis on prog rock flourishes, this album ends up not being dated at all and still gorgeous. Tangerine Dream also avoids a lot of space ambient cliches on this record, there are no additional sound effects, the only thing spacey about this is the droniness of the music itself, and it works perfectly. I do have to say, this is far too long. A fair amount of the tracks here overstay their welcome and just fade into the background, but it does enough to keep things at least decently interesting, and it's always great to just drift off to.

3.0+

Sun City Girls - Sun City Girls (1984)
>experimental rock, noise rock, avant-garde jazz

An awkward balance between tasty noise freakouts and irritating vocal stuff. Instrumentally, this is mostly great, albeit very unstructured, sometimes distractingly so. Gocher just beats the absolute shit out of his drums and Richard Bishop is a delight as always, but I don't like Alan Bishop's vocals at all. They're intrusive at best and flat-out irritating at worst, and they take a lot away from how good a lot of the instrumentals here are. My interest is definitely piqued in this band, but I'm not totally into their debut, despite it's obvious strengths.

2.5+

yeah, but the issue with that is all the CP charges

once again can you pls upload the sayonara ponytail album

i'm not gonna deny that, honestly. but i really do think that those aspects make these albums not entirely "perfect", at least in my eyes.

it's on slsk gaylord
or
check the archive
you
fucking
dummy
i was he one who uploaded it
mega.nz/#F!8EJH0CoZ!S1cKlBi-1krEJhbcgpsiZQ

oh jeez idk what i was searching in the archive before, thanks though.

Alfredo Costa Monteiro, Ruth Barberán, Ferran Fages, Masahiko Okura, Masafumi Ezaki & Taku Unami - Atami (2003)
>free improvisation

Too deep for me, I guess. A lot of this ultra-sparse free improvisation rarely does anything for me, and this is no exception. There are a lot of cool textures and tones, but the pieces drone on for too long and for every really cool and serene tone there's another equally irritating or harsh tone that ruins the mood. I get the appeal, it's just not for me. That is a wonderful cover though, I must say.

2.0+

Long Distance Drunk > Doin the Cockroach

fite me
Are you in the acrostic business these days, shame?

Seishun Fantasia now

kind of, i gues it's becUse it adds oomph tho what i say. Btw, listen to Dj Q-Bert - Wave Twisters

i will definitely fight you on that doin the cockroach is incredible

what's your favorite track on TLCW though?

listening to Olympia rn but i'll do that tomorrow.

kind of, i gues it's becUse it adds oomph tho what i say. Btw, listen to
Dj Q-Bert - Wave Twisters
Jack J - Thirstin'
Black Rain - Dark Pool
Craze - Fabric.28

/daily/ is a joke in the patrician scene

i bet these nerds still think no wave was a better scene than the paradise garage. if they even know what that is lmao

Shame, ever listened to CAN?
thoughts if so?
I just can't seem to get into tago mago the same way I can about their debut

As a completely unbiased third party observer, I'm pretty sure that /rym/ is objectively better than /daily/.

The second LP of Tago Mago is definitely an acquired taste. You don't like Halleluwuh though?

>/daily/'s "discussion" consists of plebtrips talking about how they're having trouble getting into fucking Can

lmao is this serious

do you faggots even li xianglan? embarrassing

I liked it, but shamepai has always had an interesting approach to music that I admired. To get his perspective, whether negative or positive, is always nice

probably Styrofoam Boots, but also maybe the obvious, Trucker's Atlas. Side B > Side A for sure, but that might be somewhat obvious, as I'm a big fan of earlier MM

>Bear
>plebtrip
lmao @ this ignorant plebanon
yo did /rym/ get deleted again or something? Ya'll are annoying

>plebtrips
That's Givingbear, the friendliest trip on Cred Forums for over 2 years
Lurk more

>yall

howdy pardner

I guarantee you'll enjoy Ege Bamyasi and Future Days more on first impressions.
When you do, return to Tago Mago!

li xianglan is meme ploymath tho. Can't tell you what real polymath listen to tho, not allowed
>ever listened to Can
Tago Mago is my 4th favorite album of all time
you see, i really don't get why some people can't get into it. However, i must admit that the first time you need to be in the mood. Hell, the first time i sat down and decided to listen to it i put it on repeat for a week. I guess that what i like about it is the fact that they succesfully combined Raw energy and emotion with technical skill. Every single member of the band is a flawless player in his respective instrument. There is also something that i quite like in albums that were groundbreaking in their time and place and i guess that it's the way that the ideas that you can properly hear in today's music are being used in such a raw way that you can tell that, even for all of the members, this was something that was never heard of before. Besides that, i guess that it can play the mood it desires to achieve flawlessly no matter how different it is between each song or even segments of songs. It can be groovy and funky, spastic and exciting, or balls to the wall crazy. My personal favorite track is Peking O btw, fucking god like
i realized that you rate like fucking scaruffi so i prolly won't throw as much shit at you. You still dumb

lol, that was exactly the kind of reverence I was hoping to hear about it. Yeah, everyone here seems crazy about this band and to get more perspective on why you love them does help a lot.

It's strange browsing a boob focused website called "Boobpedia" with excitement. You might find an article on a 50s sexual idol on the frontpage that reads:

umors that Mansfield was decapitated have been proven untrue, though she did suffer severe head trauma. This urban legend was possibly spawned by the appearance in police photographs of what resembles a blonde wig tangled in the car's smashed windshield. It is believed that this was either a wig that Mansfield was wearing at the time, or was her actual hair and scalp and that she was scalped in the crash.

If that doesn't kill a boner!!

Meh Morning /daily/!

I'm really tired because my flight totally fucked up my comfy sleep. Work is gonna be tough today.

I listened to a couple of albums yesterday and really liked the debut from The Nativist. Gonna listen to something else now.

>can't sleep
>can't stop thinking about this girl
haha fuck this needs to stop

gonna take this time to listen to shamey and tuco's recs for my tourn though

excuse me did u just fuck with bear

the groove at the end of Styrofoam Boots is insane, but I've always been partial to Teeth Like God's Shoeshine.

>You still dumb

Just let the pain wash over you and take it
Listening to feelsy music definitely helps
Who would ever reject you though, bb
Make a move

That's just rude man

Revisiting pic related and it's super cozy. Plus I kinda like that the cover looks like it should be on a textbook lol.

What's are you guys' go-to ambient albums? I got some writing I wanna get done sometime this week/weekend.

hmm I find myself going back to Winged Victory a lot but I'm not much of an ambient guy, tbhfam
Just a fungi

Nat "pull the trigger on every pigger" kingcole strikes again

I've been listening to loads to try and get it out of my system and I've been turning it over in my head whether I should make a move or not the past couple of days. Thinking logically I only spoke to her a few times over the weekend and she lives miles away so it probably isn't worth doing anything right now but with the way I'm feeling idk. I didn't even really feel like this when I was there but since I've got back I've barely been able to stop thinking about her.

fuck yes it is
Nicolas Jaar - Space is Only Noise or Ian Boddy - Liverdelphia
>he likes Strawberry Jam
can't argue with ya user
uwaaah~~
B-baka Kumaaa

This is very nice. Sounds like preachy industrial blues.

Minta & The Brook Trout - Olympia (2012)
>indie folk, indie pop

Put together very well, with great melodies and a lovely vocalist, but it plays it far too safe and ends up becoming unremarkable as a result. Just like Heartbeat Radio I feel that this is something that I'd enjoy a lot more as a very familiar, homely album, but listening to it the first couple of times it's just a bit bland and too middle of the road. Still, Minta's voice is very soothing, and her soothing voice combined with the very dismal melanchony lyrics amplifies the power of the lyrics a lot. Pleasant but unexceptional.

2.5+

Thanks friends, I'll be adding these to my list.

Nah I love the lyrics to Styrofoam Boots the best, honestly. The groove on It's All Nice On Ice is tight too though
Sold

What do you guys do when you listen to music? Do you turn it on and stare a wall? Roam the internet?

I'm asking because I find it difficult to do something whilst taking in the music, as it usually just falls into background noise.

Haven't really posted anything music-related on here in a very long time.

>Built to Spill - Live
Though never really reaching out to make that perfect 10/10 classic where every song slaps, this band in their prime had some fantastic elements that are very appealing to me. Layers of distorted guitars and deep melodic tones that are as catchy as they are textured. Though most of their career is pure boring wankery, their run of There's Nothing Wrong With Love -> Perfect From Now On -> Keep it Like a Secret is nothing short of fantastic. Being this album pulls songs only from those, albums I was kind of guessing this would be an instant hit with me. Really, my two major complaints are that even though the monolithic "Cortez the Killer" and longer rendition of "Broken Chairs" are a bit too big for their own boots, they were really fun listens nonetheless. Especially Broken Chair god damn. Also, "Singing Sores Make Perfect Swords" and "Virginia Reel Around the Fountain" were alright, but a originals not really living up to the live renditions of other tracks here. I wouldn't quite say every song here is "better" than the studio version, but I'm amazing by how clear everything is, and how variable and textured melodies they can make with only two guitars. Was disappointed to not hear a few of my favorite B2S tracks like "Twin Falls" or "Carry the Zero" on here, but I think I actually heard parts from the latter song mixed in to the later sections of "Broken Chairs". These guys kicked ass when I saw them live but they were nowhere near this level. Don't pass this up if you loved these guys' studio material.

Usually I just browse the Internet or check my phone but put shit on hold if I find it too distracting. I honestly really just love to see what kind of world a song will put me into.

>punk a shit

wtf i hate daily now

>/daily/ nor /rym/ will never realize that enter shikari r literally the best band in the world right now
sug my dig as a morning ritual btw

Wow, I can't believe you guys are still here.
When did this start, 2 years ago now? Anyone still here from back then?

Shut up trans god

I think only givingbear and arc have been here the whole time but some others followed pretty fast after that. I started in April 2015.

on the way to uni now for labwork running on 4 hours of sleep and I know your feel.

if I'm at home I read info about the album and the musicians behind it a little and otherwise yeah just stare at nothing. All in all roaming the internet or doing anything very preoccupying while listening is a pretty bad habit, thats also why listening to music while talking a walk is god tier.

hardcore anyone?

>implying daily threads usually die before some fag makes a new one

Should I listen to the latest meme rap album to pan it?

Oh boy.

> With production from a crew that includes previous collaborator Paul White, The Alchemist and Evian Christ, the album bounds from spacey psychedelia to bluesy boom-bap to disco-funk-klezmer freakouts to blown-out trap and jiggy rap.
I swear to god these people have never heard klezmer music.

Hey, that's me.

Jesus, that description got me slobbby

>thats also why listening to music while talking a walk is god tier.
I want to try that, but I've been too pussy to even leave my house lately.

Is it me or does this new Danny Brown get better with each listen? Or is it me slowly jumping on the band wagon?

Actually, I don't know. I'm kind of indecisive on this album.

wow you're stupid

>Is it me or does this new Danny Brown get better with each listen? Or is it me slowly jumping on the band wagon?
Simple habituation.

Thanks.

I'm not sure if I prefer "mainstreamification of the weird" or "weirdification of the mainstream" as a phrase to describe where I think the new Danny Brown belongs. Onions on that?

I been here since November 14. SDC is here, and Raziel pops in occasionally

>"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." - Hampus

does anyone understand what hampus meant by this

Hampus "I've been listening to classical music since I was a kid, but somehow I'm unfamiliar with some of the most influential and popular pieces of classical music" Grönvall

Nice meme.

tell me something hampus
have you done anything with your life?

are you still in school or did you give up again like a complete loser? how about that photography thing you were pursuing? anything new with that? back to working at a restaurant/bar or whatever as a young person in their mid-20s, are you ever going to get a real job? have you stopped making meme music that most people would be embarrassed to even look at? the average age of the board is something like 17-19 now, do you actually belong here? do you think anyone likes you? why are you still here? why did you come back????

Nice interview.

>have you done anything with your life?
No.

>are you still in school or did you give up again like a complete loser?
Still in school, doing well.

>how about that photography thing you were pursuing?
I do some snapshits every now and then, but I don't feel particularly inspired in the environment I live in right now. Also I feel limited by my equpment.

>back to working at a restaurant/bar or whatever as a young person in their mid-20s, are you ever going to get a real job?
I do ideal work for the student union at a restaurant type of thing.

> have you stopped making meme music that most people would be embarrassed to even look at?
Yes.

>the average age of the board is something like 17-19 now, do you actually belong here?
Probably not, but at least it's fun getting cyberbullied by children.

>do you think anyone likes you?
On Cred Forums or in real life?

>why are you still here?
Dunno man, why are you here?

>why did you come back????
I was bored one day and decided to shitpost.

depends on whether his older stuff was weirder or more conventional

>its another hampus cant meme around anymore cause he gets pestered by anons episode

How so?

>implying I can't meme because some user is interviewing me

I started in July 2014

and yeah bear is still here, and aqam pops around sometimes.

>I was bored one day and decided to shitpost.
Words to live by

>Still in school.
What are you studying if I may ask?

The psychologist programme.

>psychology
lol burger flipper ahoy

dropped

See that's exactly why I say psychologist programme, rather than psychology. Psychology is quite different here in Sweden, and is actually pretty prestigeous. You don't just get a degree in psychology, you study for five years to get a master's as well as become an examined psychologist, which means you're allowed to start practicing (1 year to become registered), and has more or less 100% employment rate after studies, as well as opens up the opportunity for doctor school and research.

I sound defensive, because I am. Psychology in Sweden isn't the same as psychology in the US or UK.

see

Good job. Assuming it's hard to get into that is.

Thanks, it's similar in difficulty to get into as most engineering programmes.

>it's similar in difficulty to get into as most engineering programmes
>psychology babies actually tell themselves this

There are like 3 or 4 engineering programmes with higher requirements in all of Sweden, at only the most prestigeous universities. All the rest are lower, many of them much lower. So, uh, yeah.

How old were you when you realized Mozart was overrated?

13 because I was stupid and I couldn't realize most of Mozart's catalogue is wonderful

youtube.com/watch?v=d9TpRfDdyU0

>most of Mozart's catalogue is wonderful
[citation needed]

apparently you're still stupid

this seems outdated. when was harlem shake and gangnam style, im pretty sure i was still in school at the time. i would date it even before that if i hadnt seen it was a new thing. guess it could work as a throwback. memes changed, see: they dont do silly dances on the beach. probably forgetting something tho
5/10

I find most of Mozart's Piano Concertos a superlative example of the sonic and harmonic possibile techniques of the time, just like his Oboe one and the Third Violin Concerto. I really love his Don Giovanni, Le Nozze di Figaro and Die Zauberflote, since I do tend to have an appreciation for his intuitions on basses' and sopranos' roles.
And his Requiem really touches my heart string more than most exceptional religious music I have ever heard. What are your reasons?

>it's an "I'm angry because Hampus episode"

I'm OG, ama.

>ama
would you rather fight one horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?

One horse sized duck.

give link to album and i'll review it for you

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ziAOnSUfztIu7hFDLBaIL6CkUvq53sa

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvukrs5KDDj2mWXejd567-e_r7zVYHB3_

evenoxen.bandcamp.com/album/arrayed-above-the-seraphim-lights

excellent taste and nice digits

lol

lol

lol

6/10

already hear it, check the review on my blog

says it's unavailable sorry

enjoyable but drags out 5/10

same

>5/10
>10 minutes ago

Did you listen only to the first song, did you listen to the album at 7x speed or didn't you listen to it at all?

They didn't say they'll listen to it before reviewing.

8.5/10

Yes, I speed it up

Les Rallizes Denudes - Naked Diza Star
Am I predictable? absolutely...
Was I hesitant at giving it a 10? Yes, I have 3 releases r8ed 10
Does it deserve it? probably not, but fuck you guy, music is subjective
It's shorter than Double Heads, but I can't help but be totally captivated by it... This wasn't a difficult listen, unlike Double Heads

From now on, no more LRD on these charts, I don't like being nice

then it's time for some really bad music. Do:
My Morning Jacket - Z

>I'M HIGHER THAN SWIZZ BEATZ HAIRLINE
>DROP A NIGGA ON HIS HEAD LIKE THE UNDERTAKER
>YOUR PUSSY AINT SHIT TIL IT GOT SOME DANNY IN IT

in what universe are those funny or original lyrics, anyways?

>was

Nonsense, I'm still alive

Maybe not those but
>I LICKED THE CLIT AND SHE DID THE MACARENA
is tops

His style is over the top and ridiculous, if you go in expecting anything else then you're listening to the wrong album

>Merzbow – Expanded Music (1982)

Honestly, on my first listen I couldn’t believe this was from the early 80s: it sounds so modern, like psychedelic proto-digital noise, with the only differences being the instruments more separated and little less chaos.

Track one starts with 7 minutes of bleeps, with very minimal and slow manipulations. Booooooring. Fortunately after that we get a long, anarchic piece of noise, where stabs of bass alternate with high pitched synths, all kinds of signals and tones. It hasn’t a clear structure and is very spastic, but it’s also incredibly interesting too.

Manipulation 2 features a rhythmic bass loop, with very basic changes, and on top of that a lot of washes of bouncy drones. Around the 4:20 minute mark the track changes pace, featuring incredibly abrasive jabs of noise, and it sounds amazing.

The third song features what I believe is a field recording of a crowd of people, and a drony tone constantly changing. Around the 3:20 minute mark some kind of strange other noise is introduced; it kinda sounds like a speech being pitched up and played really fast, and it’s simply fantastic. The main tone switches from low to high frequencies, while the crowd’s noises continue to start and stop, and the other manipulation gets more and more intense.
I loved this, I simply loved this: the field recording adds a very strong atmospheric element to the mix, and the sound design is awesome. This track is really tense, and for me it sounds like social anxiety being put on tape. Very strong and very good.

Manipulation 4 has some highly accentuated and fast synths, that almost allude to a melody, before being distorted and alterated to death. The second part is high pitched synth manipulation, similar to the one in the previous track, only more intense and less emotive. It is combined with a low synth, and everything ends abruptly. Great sound design once again, seriously didn’t expected it.

[1/2]

[2/2]

Manipulation 5 features an interesting drum machine and noise stabs. It is pretty chaotic, intense and fairly enjoyable.

Track six has some drony static and a highly atmospheric and eerie string instrument. The sonic potential of these two element is explored in the song, that remains quite uneventful, but is also really enjoyable, and I actually wished for more after it ended.

Manipulation 7 features the best sound design of the whole Merzbox by far. The sounds are so unique that I find describing them very hard; think of pitched up synthesized wooden percussions from another dimensions being abused. Go listen to this now, is very short (sadly, I would love to listen to 10 minutes of this) and simply astonishing.

Manipulation 8’s centerpiece is the muddy low noise that takes almost all the space. Over it, some static synths generate more tones. There are some little eerie melodies hidden under the distortion, and they play the biggest role in the overall picture. Near the end, the focus switches to something that sounds like screams, until the track abruptly stops. Very creative, unique and amusing piece.

"M.F.S.W 1" is once again built upon a strong bass, being surrounded by tape loops, electronic tones, radio manipulations, synths and so on. There are some interesting rhythmic and melodic elements here and there, but they never take the main focus away from the low end. The bleeps are very interesting and well designed, being really slick and enjoyable. A very complex but coherent Merzsong, definitely one of his most interesting works to this point

This disc kinda blew me away: I wasn’t expecting noise this harsh and digital-sounding; not only that, but I also never heard an early Merzdisc that sounded this consistent, thought out and well executed; every track here sounds fantastic and has a reason, making for one hell of an entertaining release. Recommended to all noise fans.

8.5/10

>Merzbow – Nil Vagina Tape Loops (1982)

75 minutes of tape loops being played one after another.

The three long tracks are constructed in a very simple way: a sample is played for a variable amount of time, and sometimes it is modulated and explored a little bit before being replaced by the next loop.
There isn’t that much to talk about here: in general, except for (sometimes) basic modulation, effects and some clattering here and there everything is very uneventful. The only exception is a part of the second half of "Nil Vagina Tape Loop No. 1", where an actual complex soundscape is built, with a drum machine and a lot of tape loops overlying, creating a chaotic sound, that actually is pretty interesting; unfortunately it doesn’t lasts that long, and is soon replaced by more repetitive samples.

As a concept for an album, this actually has potential in my opinion; the problem is, those samples aren’t dynamic enough, and they also aren’t evocative nor atmospheric at all (except for Donald Duck in the third track, that was spoopy). It gets remotely interesting only when it hits the noisier stuff, but sadly that doesn’t happen often.

Very poor disc, very boring and mediocre, I can’t see myself return to it anytime soon.

4.5/10

i don't but the hip hop SOTY 2016 is either Purple Lamborghini or El Chapo

ignore hip hop
just SOTY

>anything but Tense Stage

entertaining but it's just a basic non sequitur kinda thing

the couple beats that sample or mimick space rock were a nice idea
i feel like the instrumentals on this album and his vocal style are two completely different worlds

>i feel like the instrumentals on this album and his vocal style are two completely different worlds
I really only felt this way about the opener, but I can definitely see why someone would feel this way.
Although I do believe, for the most part, he did do a good job of adapting this dark, industrial style to fit his sort of goofy, party persona. There are quite few bangers on AE

hey

anyone know the album that looks a bit like the picture? i think its instrumental electronic

thanks

The Afghan Whigs - Gentlemen
It's pretty fucken bad not gonna lie
the singer sounds annoying and the rest of the band just play some half-arsed imitation of math-rock
there are good tracks but they are few and far between
The first track though, wew lad, one of the worst I've heard in a while

My Morning Jacket - Z
I have better things to do with my time then listen to a weak ass Radiohead imitation
it's cheesy as fuck

Little Grids by Iglooghost

fugg

no, but thanks for the suggestion

alright, now for some scarufficore:

Vampire Rodents - Lullaby Land

>Pleasure Model - Kendo Dynamics
I couldn't stop listening to this over the last few days. It's a house/techno album making an extensive use of robotic synths, so much that it sounds like the soundtrack of 80's movie. It's impossible not to move when listening to this.
8/10

>Big Ups - Before a Million Universe
Slint-core with a lot a spoken word and angry hardcore. The problem is that the album is a bit uninventive and samey, the guitar work fall short of idea most of the time and the vocals felt weak.
6/10

Ulver
A long and varied jam. Essentially psych/post rock with long build ups and hypnotising bits. It's masterfully played. Every instrument is at the right place but even with the variety of genres and instrumentation, there's not much emotion or fun being communicated.
7/10

I'm not angry you scruffy nerf herder.

I am angry Hampus=/=I am angry because Hampus

Oh I can't read, sorry. I am retard. Those are the best episodes.

Someone remind of the gadda da vida tomorrow.

he's still icp for hipsters

I set an alarm and told my mom to remind me

ICP is good though

thx

wow we are super fucking dead

Thursdays man

Just do it my dude. Even if you already know the outcome will most likely not be ideal, it's better to live and know you tried. Besides like you said, you two are so far apart, if it doesn't work Oh well, everything's already leaning in that direction. If it does work out then you can make it last

Keep me updated though

Been A1 since day
But really, I lurk daily. Because of my schedule I can't post as often but I'm always around, trying to piece together Tago Mago by heart while I understand why shamepai feels the way he does about it (now I just need someone's negative opinion on it)

さよならポニーテール - 青春ファンタジア (2013)
>j-pop

Pleasant as hell j-pop with a definite melancholic edge to it. What's interesting about this is that it throws a way most of the electro/synthpop elements a lot of modern j-pop has in favor of a more rocky, power pop-esque sound. It works a fair amount of the time, delivering some pretty melodies with a generally effervescent and carefree atmosphere, but the length is a big killer here. There are far too many filler tracks for the nearly hour-long runtime to be justified, and a lot of tracks overstay their welcome. This would be awesome as a 25-30 minute long EP, but 55 minutes kills a decent amount of the praise I could give this.

2.5+

Bardo Pond - Bufo Alvarius, Amen 29:15 (1995)
>psychedelic rock, noise rock, drone

Not quite the monolithic slab of noisy psych rock Amanita is, but no one does this style better than Bardo Pond. The band adopts a much dronier style here, and this adds to and detracts from their sound. Guitar-based drone that utilizes heavy distortion is generally hit-or-miss, mostly because this style tends to have few interesting textural variations, and this album is no exception to that. The closer, "Amen", has some interesting moments, but it spends far too long fading into drone, something that could have been accomplished much better in a shorter amount of time. I may not care for the drone, but when they tap into the well of noisy, heavy psych rock, it's bliss.

3.0+

you made this fucking review in the worse time possible
jesus fuck, can you make it any more obvious that you don't want to give a J-Pop album at least a fucking 3.0? my fucking god why don't you sit back and think "yeah maybe i am just being too harsh with this to fucking continue my shitty as fuck semi-avant-teen trash persona and image and maybe this thing that i enjoyed i should at least give it my token rating for every album in existence (that is a 6/10 in your book you fucking Scaruffi tryhard). I'm not giving you shit for giving the score tho. It's about the fact that you came up with the stupidest criticism (too long? is 13 fucking tracks too long??) just to not give it your seal of approval. What is even worse is that you didn't grab me in a peaceful moment, i was already pissed off and the last thing i wanted was reading this review, which holy shit is not even as bad as the Bang On A Can one, but i was cool then. So
FUCK YOU

PEACE

P.D. Cut your hair in an actually good looking way next time dipshit

>too long? is 13 fucking tracks too long??
yeah, if they add up to nearly an hour and repeat the same motifs

but calm down i'm sorry it's all good i still liked the album i just wasn't entirely burnt up with it

also what the hell are you talking about how do you know what my hair looks like?

r u mentally handicapped i have u on snapchat

but he's not
>

Excellent Burfo Alvarius opinion, it's thicc af
Yeah I've been really busy this week, will be really busy all this weekend, so this is on you guys

Working stage for Glass Animals on Saturday tho

i've literally never posted anything with my hair in the entire time i've had you on there

the snap of me this morning has my hair completely obscured

what about that pic you uploded that other day on /daily/
also i think i was a little bit harsh so sorry ;)
listen to my recs
fag

the picture of me with the skeleton?

my hair was purposefully done up in a generic '50s greaser way, i don't normally do my hair like that at all.

and yeah maybe just a bit, s'all cool though.

>now I just need someone's negative opinion on it
it sux

>now i need someone with a negative opinion on it
good luck with that
jking, don't force it. The album is an experience

What /daily/ boys like Kate Bush? Because she's releasing live album.

thought yall might like this

Your new persona sucks
fag

>now I just need someone's negative opinion on it
Halleluhwah is way too fucking long for it's payoff (every other song is too actually). "Oh Yeah" is low-key the real best song of the album because it's not chalk-full of artsy-fartsy masturbatory improv interludes between admittedly catchy choruses and themes. Augmn is front-to-back all dada nonsense with only a few sonically cool moments. Peking O is just plain annoying. Bring Me Coffee is the biggest wet noodle of a closer I have ever heard. For such a long album, it's stupidly front-loaded. Also, Future Days is better.

jk it's good tho

Bardo Pond does drone so well, it's probably my favorite characteristic of theirs

Speaking of drone HOLY COW NEW ASHTRAY NAVIGATIONS SINGLE DROPPED

AND IT'S NINETEEN MINUTES LONG

2016 just keeps getting better

Okay so... you DID like the album? Because all of that sounded like legit reason why someone would dislike tago mago

just what I needed

Jens Lekman - Night Falls Over Kortedala (2007)
>chamber pop, indie pop, singer/songwriter

Too busy and produced /terribly/, Lekman works much better in a more intimate, twee context. A review on RYM sums it up pretty well, this sort of music suffers a lot when the spontateity is taken out of it and replaced with very sterile, clean arrangements. A song like "Maple Leaves" has a lot of pure, unfiltered joy, this just seems to be overdone and phony, for lack of a better word. The songwriting talent does shine through often, with certain melodies and lyrics ("most shy people I know are extremely boring, either that or they are miserable from all the shit they've been storing") shining through over the sheen of the production. It also open wonderfully, with the bombastic "And I Remember Every Kiss", but the bombast that works so well here is also what hurts the rest of the album by taking nearly every last bit of charm out of Lekman's music.

2.0+

Sondre Lerche - Sondre Lerche (2011)
>singer/songwriter, pop rock

I think I'm finally sold on Lerche, are you proud of me Nyar? I can't for the life of me figure out why this is one of his lowest rated on RYM, this is his most mature, his most thought-out, his most sonically varied, and his most well-written, it's pretty damn good. One thing I have to point out here is that the bass work adds a lot to the songs, they're not intrusive at all but they're catchy and they add a lot of needed texture to the songs. Does fall into the pit of "safe, generic music I'd probably hear in a department store around Christmastime"-core too often, which is a major aspect I don't care for in his other albums, but there's enough variation and interesting ideas here to elevate this beyond any standard pop album. It's a damn good pop album.

Good Morning /daily/!

New Jenny Hval in a second.

>implying i have a persona
lmao
again
listen to my recs m8 i took effort in systematically checking everything you rated to see what's up

The Tower Recordings - The Galaxies' Incredible Sensual Transmission Fields of The Tower Recordings (2004)
>psychedelic folk

The one-two punch of "Harvester" and "Empress of I-91" makes for one of the best openers I've ever heard in my entire life. Controlled chaos is the best way I could describe these tracks. "Harvester" is a slow burner, adding more and more layers of sound to it's already dense, rhythmic atmosphere before eventually reaching a climax and a resolution. "Empress of I-91" seems like it will derail at any moment, yet a blues-influenced guitar lick keeps everything on track, making for an incredible psych folk track. The following tracks are good, but can't reach the greatness of the first two tracks. These tracks aren't nearly as interesting, they take out more of the chaotic elements and focus more on pastoral pretiness, which works on a track like "Ibiza Within You" but comes off as cloying on "Giggy Garbage Gods". Rounding everything out is the 7-minute "Forum", somewhat of a summation of all the styles this album has to offer. Spotty, but hypnotic and mostly great. Just like the album as a whole.

3.0+

Hey senpai

Gonna do an October chart.

I have a big backlog but give me some favourites to pad it out with.
Also what website do you guys use to make calendars these days?

hello senpai

>Danny Brown - Atrocity Exhibitionl
>The Nativist - Various Options
>Mike Cooper - Light On A Wall
I enjoyed these the past couple of days.

I don't even use any charts, but I think topsters works.

This one works the best, topsters is super unreliable.

you can refer to this --- for my recs
besides that, so you have a RYM?

>Too busy and produced /terribly/, Lekman works much better in a more intimate, twee context.
WRONG WRONG EXTREMELY WRONG
listen to the lyrics you big doofus, they pretty much make the album.
And you can't deny that songs like Opposite of Hallelujah, Postcard to Nina, and Friday Night at the Drive-in aren't extremely fun.
Yes it's kitschy, yes it's hokey, yes it's a little schmaltzy. But that's what makes it so fun! it's a perfect throw back to the baroque/chamber pop crooners of the 60s, but spun with a modern context and contemporary lyrics.

Favourites:
Luciano Cilio - Dialoghi Del Presente
Tim Buckley - Dream Letter 1968
Andrew Hill - Compulsion!!!!!

Pigger go bed.

the lyrics are wonderful! especially in combination with that super upbeat sound. but idk, I just really prefer Jens more intimate, like on Oh You're So Silent Jens.

It's better than XXX, but I was never blown away by it. 7/10 desu

Ummmmmmmmmmm

I sort of really like it for the majority of the album but there are moments like "I took my birth control with rosé" which are kind of cringeworthy/funny that totally break the mood of this protagonist that is extremely vulnerable, and yet a strong fighter. The synth coating of this album is very enjoyable, there are some lovely mellow pop tunes like Conceptual Romance and The Great Undressing. I think my personal highlight would be the demented section of The Plague that is just visceral.

The atmosphere of this record is astounding though. I know that Innocence is Kinky was very up close and Meshes was ok too (haven't listened to Apocalypse, girl), but I think this is Jenny's best effort so far. I'm not that sure yet, so I'll keep listening to it more.

Next on, new Radiohead track!

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY RECENT COOL BANDCAMP FINDS THAT THEY WOULD LIKE TO SHARE

preferably released in the past few months.

this looks neat

>new Radiohead track!
WHAT

this count? Not really a bedroom producer, but fun!
battletrance.bandcamp.com/album/blade-of-love
cmon dude!
reddit.com/r/radiohead/comments/555iwr/ill_wind/

is this a bonus track from the special edition of AMSP or something? because I heard that started shipping the other day

yes, exactly that!

I found this today - pretty good, and the cover art is cool af. Anyone know anything about this?
soundcloud.com/skottpeace/amelia

hey, listen to For Phillip Guston when you have the time. Any cool and obscure founds lately?

disassociative-records.bandcamp.com/album/homicidal-homecoming

this is lit thanks for informing me

I will today! I have plenty of time after work I think.

Nothing obscure really, pic related. The Mike Cooper album is an interesting one and I really dig Danny Brown's record.
:)

this is neat ty
I am looking for bedroom producers/people who have no idea what they're doing.

basically looking for someone new to release as my current options have all shut me down

>disassociative-records.bandcamp.com/album/homicidal-homecoming
holy fug actually pretty good

thanks, will check those out! Also please, give your thoughts after you listen to it

nice - you've always got the best bandcamp recs

I don't think I was really in the mood for either these so I don't feel like I should really be rating them, even after listening a couple of times. Both had a nice atmosphere and seem the kind of thing I'll like a lot on returning but I'm not feeling it atm.

Can I get an EP from the two of you, Shamepai and Tuco?

I think I'm going back down to see a mate soon so I might ask her if she's up to anything then. I'll let you know if anything happens.

Thanks for listening to my bullshit anyway pal.

shit i gotta listen to that new Danny

and yeah i really only want to make a chart so that i have an album associated with each day and don't slack off too much with it

nah no rym unfortunately :/

I will!
>I am looking for bedroom producers/people who have no idea what they're doing.
hey, I'm releasing new music this week maybe. Depending on how sad I will be this weekend ;^)

rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/godspeed_you_black_emperor_/slow_riot_for_new_zero_kanada_e_p__f1/

or

rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/mount-eerie/seven-new-songs-of-mount-eerie/

1st one preferable

if it's more American Primitive-isy, or anything like your Water Raga, we can start talking.

I'm pretty busy but here's what I've been listening to. No comment over the album usually means I didn't really enjoy it that much.

I absolutely loved the Axemen album. @DROP, if you read this, listen to that album. It's totally up your alley. Double album of sloppy drunk noise rock, sing-song bar shanties, sound collage, and the kitchen sink. It's a daunting task to just properly describe the damn thing.

DJ Paypal is a lot of fun. "Slim Trak" is probably my favorite track I've heard all week, but Danny Brown's "Ain't It Funny" makes for really tough competition.

I enjoyed the new Caretaker album at first, but with repeated listens it's grown a bit dull. Not sure what the real difference is between this and "An Empty Bliss" but I could listen to the latter forever (extrapolating from dozens of past listens). They're virtually identical in aesthetic.

I will properly review the Danny Brown albums when I get a chance. I've really been missing out by not listening to XXX. Atrocity Exhibition is a little too much imo, but there are some killer tracks on it. Old had some high points too, but it was much less impressive than XXX, despite a more cohesive production.

nice

ummm I'm not sure yet desu

FUCK YES the guy finally got back to me, whew. I was losing hope in finding a new eligible artist.
stress dissipating
we'll keep in touch honey ;^*

Tsu Zing - A Name Out Of Place II
relisten after the tourney
also i really do hope you like industrial techno

how is it to manage a label? seems pretty hard to me. What kind of equipment do you use? and how much do you earn? but most importantly, do you release in anything other than casette and digital?

relatively easy
the trick is to not be a "real" label.
I have no equipment, but my friend has tape duplicator that we both use. However I just order from a distro cause it's not that much more expensive, and it saves a TON of time.
If I wasn't in school I'd prolly hand dub all the smaller releases.
I earn nothing so far. I've invested about 450 dollars into cassettes alone. That doesn't include website upkeep, promotion, etc.
so far I've made about $130 of it back.
I didn't get into this to make money obv.
I only release in cassette, not even digital. I let the bands run their own shit.

alright, doing the GYBE one

I'm planning on relistening to them both sometime soon don't worry.
And I think I've heard a Tsuzing track in plug once and liked it so hopefully I'll like it.

Give us back the old Shamepai pls

New chart because I lack the discipline to do anything planned.

My brain kinda has it out for my ass atm and even the Radioheadest of Radiohead albums can't help romanticize my headfuck. Contact really hit a spot that alot albums just can't hit. It's intent on repetition and limited synth palate really hammers home the feeling of directionless and rampant anxiety. The vocalist sounds like he has transcended due to pure existential angst. If I was feeling okay I would have probably rated this lower but i'm not so it's an 8/10

7.5/10 miserable-ness

yeah i know exactly which track you heard, which also happens to be 2nd best track
so you just release the tapes for the bands right? seems kind of cool. Even if you are not in it for the money you should always try to earn something from it. Real cool shit

have you listened to their debut? I'd rank it slightly better

>old shamepai
well now that is an odd question. Let's check our lore shall we?
>no name shamepai
>anime rager shamepai in bad time of life
>meme hot head shamepai who memes about everything
>suicide shamepai
>le me now
let me in discord plz

I have. It's slightly not-as-better imo.

you should start posting trump memes to complete your alt-right persona

(don't actually do this)

Any Shamepai is better than this hampus wanna be one.

Also I'm on the phone atm so I can't unban you.

>you should always try to earn something from it.
I mean I love doing this. It lets me support my favorite bands, help get their music out there.
Also helps me make lots of good connections and shit like that which is nice.

Arab On Radar if the front-man didn't get bullied in high-school.

Wait, it's the same guy? The fuck? Did he get therapy?

4.5/10

5/10 miserableness

i really would like it if Trump won. I like him a lot more than Hillary
i am not like hampus wtf
Hampus is a bully swede weirdo
i am a cool guy with nice taste

we already have sshx for this
I like this shamepai, he only gets annoying from time to time

No, you're a bully weirdo too. Sometimes you have good taste but you're generally annoying and edgy.

>i really would like it if Trump won
please keep politics out of my /daily/

i'm never annoying
btw listen to the Chakra album i last rated on RYM
i think you might like it more than i did

everyone on /daily/ is a bully weirdo*

*except bear, mimrelund, gausshauss,and fish

This is what I'm saying ever since he started talking to girls he's chillpai
But Clinton and Trudeau would look like a mom and son in photo ops why wouldn't you want that
I'm nice, I just don't shitpost enough

>I'm nice i just don't shitpost enough
Same desu

>chillpai

he trashed one of my favorite albums on the worst possible moment
it's very obvious that i like nat and that i actually think that he shitting ln my all time favorites is a sign of my bad taste. Fuck, i even know 74 76 will get a 0.5
you know what's up faggot boy
bullies rule

listening now, very good so far
it's cutesy, but also really herky-jerky

did u see my snap
It took like 3 minutes to draw those I hope you liked em
Nats still dead to me for this shit tho

there is also that tropical vibe which is top tier. I should relisten to it, but i think it was kind of not my thing

haha look at him

gimme ur lunch money

Why, what a sassy boy

To buy weed

mmm yes im feeling this meme

I really like this image

he seems troubled
is it the reviews destroying AnCo or something else?

Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

Nigga that was terrible, sounds exactly like some song I've heard on the Radio but I don't remember which one (lolallofthemcough)

I'm sad they closed that weird thread where someone posted a pic of a dick, i was talkin to lots of ppl in there... sad

welcome "back"
Hop Along - Get Disowned

ITT: "i forgot how much i liked this"
i'll start: Hop Along - Get Disowned

I listened to some things again.
Which thing should I listen to next?

Quick, someone post something!

youtube.com/watch?v=tH1xv3sw1e8

WAY TOO LATE

>we already have sshx for this
wtf

Stop posting things now please.

nah

STOP

but i have so many reaction faces waiting to be posted

also szs >>> monogatari

hey natking, wherever you are, have you listened to the older yazoo masters of blind willie johnson? thoughts?

I haven't, but Yazoo's a great label so I'll definitely check them out.

I ask because I lurk this thread enough to know he's one of your faves, thought I'd heads-up u

My initial impressions are of more tape hiss and fuller-sounding vocals, I don't really mind the former so they might replace 'the complete' in my library

:)

Come On! Feel The Illinoise!

Drexciya - Deep Sea Dweller
Some good tunes there, but I think Gerald Donald has more to offer.

Tzusing - A Name Out Of Place Pt. II
Thaaat's my jam, yesss

Ive been asking all over the place to no avail. Can i get some recommendations based off this album? If you havent heard it, highly suggest it.

Skinny Puppy, Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson, the list could go on

Nine inch nails has power electronics?

they're getting there
youtube.com/watch?v=Ce3xOgg9mtk
youtube.com/watch?v=NSwKpbGZe5Y

also prolly this
youtube.com/watch?v=FpmzQG2RQOs

Turn On The Bright Lights

Thank you. This is more along the lines of what i want. Could be even more glitchy.

Damn, Bon Iver sucks. Sounds like he only accidentally revealed a little bit of sincerity here and there this time around. The rest is just willfully distant and oblique. Why bother?

For 10/10 miserableness check out The White Birch by Codeine

Don Cherry - Eternal Rhythm if you havent heard it yet

what's the name of that japanese pop album allegedly inspired by o'rourke eureka, with an orange bubbly cover

Cornelius - Fantasma?

oh hey i'm still alive btw, dropped out of life with a bong in my hand for a little while

also pic related is BNM desu

YES THANK YOU

You're welcome. I didn't know it was inspired by Eureka.

What does Cred Forums think of interlude or instrumental tracks on a record?
I'm working on a very summery concept album and I want it to open with an instrumental track, and have two introspective spoken word interludes. 10-12 tracks total

Back from work, might start with this Feldman 4 CD journey soon.

didnt pay attention to the lyrics desu but his website explains
boniver.org/bio
>second to last paragraph

theyre good if theyre good. just make them good, okay? don't treat them as mere padding

basically bonnie's inspired by tool

>>second to last paragraph
just fuck my shit up senpai

Reading this is like listening to the album

well the first instrumental is to set the mood for the album,
the next interlude sort of bridges between the more upbeat happy half of the album and the upcoming more emotional half and kind of unravels more of the story of the album than I can convey with lyrics properly
the last one comes before the finishing track and is really abstract, idk
It's hard to describe them without sayin too much about the contents of them which are really personal to me

Finally someone talking some sense
That album is a dumpster fire

Fuck I need to listen to it. Sounds like it would be fun to pan.

spoiler: it's good af

Ghazal - As Night Falls On The Silk Road (Torts)
Yes, usually eastern trad is a good pick for me, but I don't even think it's why I liked it. It's just so calm and soothing, it was right for me. The set of instruments is just amazing here.

Ewa Demarczyk - Ewa Demarczyk śpiewa piosenki Zygmunta Koniecznego (Rudi)
Yea, she's p great. Even understood some parts of the lyrics.

Darklands, I heard TVU&Nico already, so rec smth else please.

Fact: The furst time i listened to that album was in a car going from one city to another
it was a great experience, i highly recommend. Find a nice place with a good view and you are set

Lee what was wrong with ladyland

>aint it funny

Guys Young Thug and Vektor are playing a concert on the same night and i dont know which one i shouls go see.

Okay this should be fun I'm excited to get back into writing reviews again

Hey how long have you been back? Good to see you again at least, how's life?

313 it .I.\/.I.igHt be o \/ e >

vektor imo

Just decided to start dailying again last night! Life is p good, started my second year of uni this month and it's been going well I suppose
Also thanks it's good to see so many familiar names still here. How are you?

there's some good shit in there

I was in bed for the first 2 CDs staring at the ceiling. Now I'm drinking beer. Not sure if I'll make it through the entire thing today. Work was exhausting D:

does it bump in da whip doe

>T/..|-| ;$ ##15 =/= /|/0t OK

Another week in the bag. Gonna go partying tonight and probably do shrooms with some buddies on Sunday.
Coltrane today mayhaps.

You have to shitpost for 6 straight months before anyone notices you left, btw.

They're great if used properly.

fair dues i spose