youtube.com/watch?v=-xQQzi0IdLY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7SZweWYy-4
youtube.com/watch?v=lr_tyst3SVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9KmYFY5oOvM
hpgd.bandcamp.com/album/feast-of-the-undead
youtube.com/watch?v=IYQtbeoZRQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=WCAbO7bSwBI
youtube.com/watch?v=QVXfaxjEJwU
youtube.com/watch?v=69xzz_5TqBA&index=12&list=PLIrBCSHylQOiunpTYiy7lbA2Uv0UAiVwU
youtube.com/watch?v=QiK3b3Gzm10
youtube.com/watch?v=WX8CqfpGwzw
youtube.com/watch?v=INbLCaYxQBM
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm--dMrZu1U
deadline.com/2016/09/babymetal-live-action-animiated-digital-series-warner-bros-japanese-pop-metal-band-1201827656/
youtube.com/watch?v=JpNdSYJSeB8
youtube.com/watch?v=Vzwy_6-hXfk
youtube.com/watch?v=xtO3VCu5wv4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLlLtSG7xe4
youtube.com/watch?v=LnqunTY1D9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=nWqhN5I_5wM
youtube.com/watch?v=g7ocRBxsntY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for our boy blacky

I'm really torn on the proggy wanky parts. I thought it was actually well-handled and flowed well with the rest of the album, but it was almost dangerously cheesy.

This album just gets better and better with every listen

Thoughts on this atmoshit?

I thought it was good. Sounds a bit like some of their other work but enjoyed it anyway. I still think Enter and Station are two of the best albums in the whole genre.

Seeing them live later today. Can't wait.

Wank is synonymous with I cant play this even if I were gifted a second life worth of practice

Really uninspired, and I enjoyed all their previous albums

That's certainly one argument to make, although I think that thinking is sort of building a temple to technical prowess that results in giving it a little too much weight in the overall judgment of the music. When people say "wanky," they just mean that it's technical in a way that is distracting or starts to detract from the other qualities of the music. YMMV on where that line is.

Dream Theater sucks because they are wank AND cheese

Drugs & depression you say? Well then:

I think it's just as good as their last, but in general I agree, they started to sound a bit more bland after their first couple releases.

They suck because their singer is a hack

Dream Theater is the only band where literally every member is a meme
Especially when they still had Portnoy

>le cheesy singing man
>le wanking guitar man
>le chink bassist man
>le pedo keyboardist with beard
>le weird drum fills and time signatures man

Thank you user, this is what I needed spoiler/I hate my life/spolier

"cheese" means "melodramatic" but it's only used by people who are highly allergic to melodramatic music.

i.e. people who have no business listening to metal.

What does /metal/ think of Onslaught?

No album ever topped this

Oh and I forgot to post this
youtube.com/watch?v=aeeDkj4cpK0

arguable

still a very good album

Slam + glam

what would the result sound like, and what would be the lyrical themes and aesthetic?

>Still one month left to NBBMN
I can't fucking wait

Death metal Behemoth != good Behemoth
They're BM stuff's good though.

Probably like Asking Alexandria

Frick, sorry I'm dumb. What album is that?

Immortal - Mayhem.

Darkthrone - Burzum

Bumbum :DDDD

might do a sharethread of bm around then with personalized writeups

I remember a doom/black trip named after Reverend Bizarre did that years ago and it got me a lot deeper into black metal

Not an album bruh, it means Nothing But Black Metal November, a sort of a challenge where you listen exclusively to Black Metal for the whole month. It's pretty fun and the threads here in Cred Forums are very comfy.

I'm pumped too my man.

>tfw /metal/ wil be dead again because almost all people will leave
Why does 90% of this general only listen to the most meme metal genre?

Oh I've heard of that. Thanks for actually giving me an answer. On a side note I pretty much already do that most of the time.

memes are cool

when blackies leave we can finally circlejerk noisegrind in peace

what's the name of that album? I completely forgot

gud album familia

I prefer death and doom metal

It's called Google It Faggot
forgot the bandname

Then you can fuck off as well, normie

Means it's coming up to a year since I got into black metal and extreme metal in general.

kys dumb blackie

>implying I don't already listen to black metal 24/7 every single day

It's like NBBMN everyday for me

wait what alice in chains is metal for you guys?

no

While not really meal, am i a meme for liking this? youtube.com/watch?v=iXZZ4EZL3aI

Is Oathbreaker AOTY?

Some memes deserve to die

/metal/ should be /death metal/ because that's literally the only thing you people listen to apparently

>implying
metal-archives.com/bands/Alice_in_Chains/753

How are these songs not heavy/sludge metal
youtube.com/watch?v=-xQQzi0IdLY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7SZweWYy-4
youtube.com/watch?v=lr_tyst3SVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9KmYFY5oOvM

>What is real metal?

>last 20 posts about nbbmn
>d-death metal b-bullies
typical melo coreshitter

Lol pretty sure /meal/ is just a huge blackies circlejerk

Essential greek bm bands?

Black metal, death metal who cares, both have the worse vocals you could ever find in a genre

I'm sick of this general overhyping every shitty DM and tech death album like it's some ind of masterpiece every month

Why do people like you even listen to metal? Almost all good metal has harsh vocals in some capacity.

Name?

Goktor feat. Bjorn "Speed" Strid, Dave "Dave (Dave)" Mustaine and David Randall "Randy" Blythe - Terminal Born Magma VII

You're a meme just for asking that question. Stop being so insecure and like away.

Harsh is fine, I'm talking about guttural shit

Cred Forums as a whole tends to circlejerk lacklustre FOTM albums. Just let them come and go, they'll never learn.

Yeah, that's the extreme end of harsh. Guttural and/or shrieking vocals doesn't make the music bad lad.

Tbh i dont really give a fuck if any autist on Cred Forums thinks im a meme. Its just asking normally "what do you guys think of this" is guaranteed 0 replies. Although looks like i got 0 replies anyways

More bands like Bolt Thrower?

What does me/metal/ think of Behemoth?

Could anyone post a BM chart for me? Thanks in advanced if you decide too

Thanks man

meme-core

Nice meme answer!
Here is my meme reply.

West Wall

Spun in Darkness, I guess
hpgd.bandcamp.com/album/feast-of-the-undead

thanks for the (you) desu senpai

Why did we have to make Bolt Thrower a meme?

Shhhhhhh. The meme isnt strong enough still.

Sorry lad, I'll stop calling attention to it

More metal like Bolt Thrower? Excep harsher maybe?

That was no help couldn't find anything. Linked me to gojira for some reason. What's that album called?

he's memeing on you, it's Horrendous - Ecdysis

youtube.com/watch?v=IYQtbeoZRQ0

You didn't actually believe him, did you lad?

metal for this feel?

They got me there. I reversed image searched it listening now.

Slough Feg or Gnaw Their Tongues

Their first couple of "trve" black metal albums are incredible and severely underrated.

I like them. Also Nergal looks like a cool guy.

haven't listened to those in at least a decade but I don't remember them being anything special
I think I'll revisit them though

Behemoth?? it's gay....

WAITING YOUR TURN

JUST TO DIE

YOU BREED

Is there any BM worth listening to once you listen to everything from immortal, burzum, and darkthrone? Everything else I find just seems to completely rip off one or more of these three bands. Sigh is good but I dont think they are even BM

Who here likes Minsk youtube.com/watch?v=WCAbO7bSwBI

>Is there any BM worth listening to
No

>Sigh is good but I dont think they are even BM
only their very early material is black metal

Mediocre even for atmosludge
Just listen to Neurosis

youtube.com/watch?v=QVXfaxjEJwU

Is virus even black metal?

shut up

They god me into death metal and beyond.
They are the only sellouts I respect

Alcest

Shut Up, AiC wrote more riffs than all the atmoshit this board jerks over

Meshuggah

Is prog Enslaved any good?

Ulver, Emperor

very

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ME ME ME ME MEME M3 2+2 ALT RIGHT TRUMP JEWS AYYYYY KILLSELF EUPHORIC MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEMEMEM 420 KEKKKKKKKKKKKKK
PULP FICTION FIGHT CLUB AM I CUL AM RITE GAYS? DELT THIS 8=D IM MANLY

Replacing Layne and still calling the band AiC was the biggest mistake in music history. The band doesnt even feel half as heavy as it used too

>Everything else I find just seems to completely rip off one or more of these three bands
it's almost like those were the most important bands in black metal history and most other material is going to in some way derive from them. What else have you listened to?

>Enblacked

made me think

You know that Cartrell has always been the main songwriter for the band though
BGWTB is still one of the best comeback albums considering the circumstances

>tfw listening to this for the first time
holy shit this is heavy as fuck for what it is, was not expecting that at all. I don't like it as much desu, and this is coming from someone who loves funeral doom./

are you okay user?

Hey :)

Then he lost his game, BGWTB just sounds like a mediocre version of the AiC I used to love. They should have just moved on instead of trying to pick up the broken pieces, straping on a nigger, then releasing a watered down AiC

stop whining you cuck

Dunno about the lyrical content of this album, but it always felt like a horrible coming down of some sort to me.

It sounds just like Alice in Chains if they still made music, the new vocalist is barely different
TDBTDH was on the other hand really bloated and mediocre

anybody got that oathbreaker masterpiece in 320

So a huge genre like BM with a metric fuck tons of bands, all just copy from literally 3 bands? just lmao...

it's because bm is just terrible in general

No it is'nt

not literally, black metal is one of the most diverse genre's in metal, if not THE most diverse, but if you're saying that you think all black metal literally copies three bands, than I'm assuming you think that anything with tremelo riffs, harsh vocals, and blast beats is copying darkthrone. Again, what have you listened to?

wew lad good thing you missed those sacred trips with that trash opinion.

excllent opinion FTFY

>Alice in Chains, Oathbreaker, Behemoth, Horrendous
This is why there should be a separate thread for underground metal.

Summoning/Abigor
Enslaved
Sacramentum

Start with their first albums.

>underground metal

how did you get that picture of me?

Shut up blackie

I mean Im not gonna lie Burzum and Immortal are both bretty fucking good, Imomortals vocalist sounds like he has actual lung cancer but the instrumentals make it worth imo.

Emporer, ulver, agalloch, gorgoroth, any meme shit /meal/ spams. every BM album that gets spammed here sounds the exact same as the three bands I mentioned.

>black metal is one of the most diverse genre's in metal, if not THE most diverse
Lmao

Behemoth is pure Reddit.

>Emporer, ulver, agalloch, gorgoroth, any meme shit /meal/ spams. every BM album that gets spammed here sounds the exact same as the three bands I mentioned.
First, why is that a bad thing? Second, check out El-Ahrairah - The Gates of Dawn, Zhrine - Unortheta, Swallowed - Lunarterial and pretty much any of the major Finnish black metal bands, just to name a small few.

First of all, I don't know how the fuck you think Agalloch sounds exactly like any of those three bands, but yeah, you haven't explored jack shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=69xzz_5TqBA&index=12&list=PLIrBCSHylQOiunpTYiy7lbA2Uv0UAiVwU
youtube.com/watch?v=QiK3b3Gzm10
youtube.com/watch?v=WX8CqfpGwzw
youtube.com/watch?v=INbLCaYxQBM

try this shit

>Had a dream where I fell in love with a 300 pound girl that's really into noise and grind
metal for this feel?

>Emporer, ulver, agalloch
>sounding anything like darkthrone, burzum and immortal

I'm pretty sure he'll say those sound the same as the "three bands" as well

Then black metal isn't for him, or he has absolutely no sense of nuance. If he hears Jute Gyte and thinks they sound the same as the big three, then I give up.

Anybody else here listen to music for about 10 hours a day?

no, but i usually spend a good 5 or 6.

How do I get into Juge Gyte? He has like 100+ albums

Pick any. Anyone with that many albums must have some stupid gimmick and zero quality control.

Remember when people obsessed over Zarach Baal or whatever, the guy who released like 100 demos per year?

Which Power Metal album is the best?

Helstar - Nosferatu

Nightfall in Middle-Earth.

>not Somewhere Far Beyond
>not even Follow the Blind

Master Control

>Procession of the Dead Clowns
Burzum clone desu

>Darkspace - Dark 4.19 (New Track - 2014) (embed)
Is this even BM? Either way I like it, thanks for the rec

>Gnaw Their Tongues - Nihilism Tied Up and Burning (unembed)
Its different ill give you that, its also 100% garbage. sounds like the BM version of djent, pure cancer

>Jute Gyte - At the Limit of Fertile Land
Reminds me of Sigh, its all over the place but sounds alright.

either lost horizon album or this

post 'em

>Zhrine
Sounds like the last 20 "extreme metal" albums I listened to after seeing them posted here.

Anything by Galneryus, im not even a weeb when I say japanese people are 100% the best at power metal. Japan sucks dick at most metal genres, BUT glam and power metal are their kingdoms. Western power metal is honestly pretty fucking bad compared to japans

Thanks for recommending that. I've been really into Death lately, and Horrendous really hits that taste.

>sounds like the BM version of djent, pure cancer
Ok, you're just trolling, I'm sorry I tried.

This is a probably hopeless but I am looking for a song by what is probably an experimental one man band with an acronym for a name. The music video was shot up close in a fish eye lens of nature changing and any close ups of the artist were blurred out due to condensation on the lens. I think the upload year of the YouTube video was in 2009. This is a shot in the dark, but if anybody has an ideas they are greatly appreciated.

kk
+wigrid
What on there would you recommend

can i get some more stuff with themes of war?

>being a NEET

>listening to music at work

No problem, their latest album, Anareta, is amazing as well :)

Thanks for the wrong reply. Give recommendations now

Bolt Thrower

Yeah, I pretty much have something playing no matter what I'm doing. I actually kind of hate when I'm in a position where I have to interact with people and therefore can't have something playing.

>Archspire
>Spawn of Possession
>Sarpanitum
Are these the only good modern techdeath bands?

>BENIS IN CHAINS 8-DDDDD

Is Type O Negative a meme?

kys

It is literally just spamming the same chord over and over really fast with so much distortion/fuzz it just becomes one single long cancer noise. How is that not the same as djent?

You forgot Beyond Creation, Ulcerate and Obscura

>obscura
lol no

Yes, but they are good

Unfathomable Ruination

Does anyone else here really enjoy mid-era Darkthrone? Ravishing Grimness and Total Death are great

ever tried windir

si

Why do purists hate any electronic metal like industrial metal and prefer generic garbage instead?

>noise is literally djent
ok I lied, you just have no musical background whatsoever.
Gnaw Their Tongues is black metal combined with noise, industrial, and black ambient. Listen to music that isn't power metal and then come back when you actually know what the fuck you're talking about.

That makes it the opposite of djent actually.
And makes it basic black metal instead.

So whats your opinion on this? Do you guys even care about this or what

oh
have some brazilian black metal then
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm--dMrZu1U

Since when does djent do that?

maybe it's always the same note, but it sure as hell doesn't make "one long note", it's all about those autistic staccato rhythms. It's all about "many short notes".

What Ulcerate album should I start with? The first? Or does it suck?

Because industrial metal is full of meme bands like Godflesh, SYL, Fear Factory and Rammstein

Most people like Godflesh tho, and a sizeable amount like Blut Aus Nord and Thorns (if they count). I'm honestly more skeptical of anything labeled avant-tarde than industrial.

deadline.com/2016/09/babymetal-live-action-animiated-digital-series-warner-bros-japanese-pop-metal-band-1201827656/

Are you guys ready for the spiritual successor to Metalocalypse?

M E H

So is Portal a meme or are they work checking out?

doesn't sound like a very good reason
industrial metal isn't more electronic than any fucking symphonic metal band.

djent is mathy chugs. It's basically groove metal infused with heavy math rock at it's core.

>Thorns
industrial black metal is its own thing.

I know.
Which makes it the antithesis of Gnaw Their Tongues.

An ancient meme from the far-off age of 2008.

I know, I'm just explaining what it actually is, because I have the feeling people shit on it without actually even knowing what they're shitting on.

All These bands have at least one good album though

Djent is an awkward combination of groove metal, mathcore (not mathrock, mathrock doesn't have gay nasal clear vocals masquerading as soaring emotional passages) cyber metal and dubstep.

>Dubstep
only since 2011-12

and yeah mathcore would be more accurate

early djent is GOAT

Sorry I forgot people actually think noise is music just lmfao@urlife, tfw my dishwasher is making the next big noise album

Alright djent doesnt 100% go into a single noise but the fast single chord with far too much distortion and fuzz is what I was mainly comparing it too.

early djent is just fear factory with more notes and less catchiness.

It's ok.

>the fast single chord with far too much distortion and fuzz is what I was mainly comparing it too.
DJENT DOESN'T DO THAT.

Djent goes 0% into a single noise.
it's always TAKATAKA-TAK-TKAKTAK-TKTKTAKAK-TKAKTAK-TAK-TKAATKA and shit

ive been meaning to get into bolt thrower for the longest time
link me a killer song by them

Are there any albums with drums similar to the drums on St. anger? I only like a few of the songs on the album but I think the drums might be cool somewhere else.

Also should I get a patch that says "My lifestyle determines my death style" ?

What? You mean the tremolo riff?
the thing that characterizes atmodeath and black metal?

>noise and industrial aren't music
>he thinks he's hardcore for listening to metal, but doesn't want to listen to noise
untrve, noise/industrial is the most kvlt shit possible, literally anti-music
youtube.com/watch?v=JpNdSYJSeB8
I'm pretty sure his experience with djent is listening to one meshuggah song
how is kobong anything like fear factory?
keep in mind, I've never listened to fear factory, I'm actually asking.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vzwy_6-hXfk

I think that this is a pretty awesome one! Hope you enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=xtO3VCu5wv4
lmfao

>acoustic

The fuck kind of nigger shit is this

I met that keyboardist at a talk at my college, he's a pretentious hack

i bet xasthur is crying rn

He does acoustic shit now?

Last Days of Humanity
Lykathea Aflame
Some Helmet songs

>exclusively playing in shithole venues
Hilarious

The difference being that most black metal bands change notes so its not just one long continuous noise

starts off strong
gets kind of weak and then pick ups on the second half

that is literally nothing like gnaw their tongues in the slightest. And they aren't chugging one chord, they are repeating a riff.

You basically proved my point, you do not understand nuance in music. If something has vaguely similar elements, you just assume they sound the same. I'm pretty sure I've seen you in this general saying shit like this for a long time, and I'm like half convinced you're just an autistic 16 year old who just started getting into music who doesn't have the experience literally any non newfag on Cred Forums has to discuss music in any way. Either that or you're some 30 year old neet who's lisented to a total of 100 albums and thinks anyone who listens to not his favorite music is not trve or whatever.

That said, new meshuggah sounds like shit, and that's coming from someone who loves them.

Stratovarius - Fourth Dimension
Underrated as fuck desu

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv7_wT1W61E

A favorite of mine.

I can see how some industrial metal bands like rammstein are memes. But even the early ones like godflesh? You might as well be saying the entire subgenre is a meme.

That's my point. The purists will even hate symphonic metal. They'll say it pussifies metal or waters it down.

That is a fucking good song

>the entire subgenre is a meme
Correct

You forgot Ministry

>that is literally nothing like gnaw their tongues in the slightest.
Its an extremely basic shitter riff played ovver and oer, it is then covered up by distortion and fuzz. Gnaw is the same thing but its not even a riff anymore its just the same note lmfao. So yea it is the same, both are shit with gnaw somehow being even worse.

see
>You basically proved my point, you do not understand nuance in music. If something has vaguely similar elements, you just assume they sound the same.

o fuck

Diocletian - Gesundrian

Whenever I blast it in my car, I feel like I'm driving a chariot pulled by undead horses into the heart of battle.

Name a better album to listen to as the world ends.

You can't.

m8 you can say whatever the hell u want about industrial metal but godflesh was a great band

last tape before doomsday

whats some good metal albums that would be played during nuclear destruction?

Play same note over and over, cover them with so much distortion you practically cant even hear the guitar anymore: its not the same thing lmao. Maybe your just so retarded you cant even see the patterns of similarity in music

>Play same note over and over, cover them with so much distortion you practically cant even hear the guitar anymore: its not the same thing lmao. Maybe your just so retarded you cant even see the patterns of similarity in music
You sound like the autists who say black metal is similar to surf rock because they both use a lot of reverb.

Well, Fabio just announced he's leaving Rhapsody. Is this the final Stone upon Rhapsody's grave? I personally have no idea what's going to happen with Rhapsody after this, but hopefully this gives Fabio the chance to get mroe work on better projects (Angra, for example) and generally get more opportunities (more projects, guest vocals (I know I damn well enjoyed his vocals on The Last Resort bby Ancient Bards), etc.

Also, rip Rhapsody, press F to pay respects

see u in valhalla

Boring

Is this considered progressive thrash?

Also best Metallica album by far.

I'm pretty sure you actually didn't read a single thing I've posted, because you are LITERALLY proving my point.

Mfw he cant even see similarity in music

You sound like an autist who cries that his blackened death tech thrash swedish cuck metal was mistyped because someone thought they only spammed 10 whole riffs of open e notes and not 11 whole riffs

Yeah, you're not reading my post. My point is LITERALLY that you see any kind of similarity in music and say they sound the same. You don't understand that music can have similarities, but be very different.

anything else

What are the following albums:

Third album on top row
Fifth album on top tow
Fifth album on second row
Second album on third row

Idk man that's like saying djent is a meme subgenre because it is filled to the brim with meme bands and meshuggah is the progenitor of it.

Jesu - Jesu

>triggered to fuck
>100% incoherent rant

my sides

>tfw one of the original and most influencial symphonic power metal bands is essentially dead now
This was an unexpectedly sad feel
No matter how cheesy they will always be, Rhapsody did help create a pretty good genre
F

Your not reading my post. My point is that its blatantly obviously the two songs are both shit and use similar styles of mashing notes on a guitar and covering up their shittiness with distortion and fuzz. One uses a babys first guitar riff and the other doesnt even have a riff, there you go m8.

>Projecting this hard in 2016

>No matter how cheesy they will always be, Rhapsody did help create a pretty good genre
you mean they spawned a bunch of shitty clones and ruined a good genre

FOR THE KING

>dubs confirm rhapsody ruined power metal
Well now they're definitely rip

MAKE US FIGHT ON THE HILL IN THE EARLY DAY

>My point is that its blatantly obviously the two songs are both shit and use similar styles of mashing notes on a guitar and covering up their shittiness with distortion and fuzz.
I'm actually at a loss for words. You literally do not understand that you're proving the very point that I'm making. My point is that you see similarities and assume that they must be similar, and in the very next post (actually more like next 5 consecutively) you say that they have similarities so they are the same. Like do you not get that I understand that they have similarities, but also understand that just because songs have similar elements, does not mean they are the same? Is that notion just not comparable with your brain?

You've been shitting up this thread for a good year now, and I'm going to make sure to call you out every time you show up again, just to hope you eventually leave, or at least get a trip so you can be the first trip I've ever filtered.

What genre of metal fans are the easiest to trigger?

Black metal fans are pretty easy to trigger. When that "black metal sucks" meme hit peak, they tried to start their own general

Plus, all you have to really do is talk about corpsepaint and how gay/edgy black metal is

black metal

t. black metal fan

though that's more because people who only listen to melodic/riff metal and think anything else is trash don't have a single genre they listen to.

Im actually at a loss of words myself, you literally do not understand you're proving the very point I'm making. My point is that you see similarities and assume they must not be similar,

Whilst I don't particularly enjoy Rhapsody, I don't really see how they ruined symphonic power metal, nor do I see an excessive amount of clones
Ancient bards is pretty good honestly, even with their blatant rhapsody influences, Dragonland, fairyland, and fogalord are all also pretty creative and fun, whilst having been impacted by Rhapsody.

With the amount of shitty generic bm spammed here, i wish they really had made their own general

Why do you guys literally always respond to someone who is obviously Jesse?

>My point is that you see similarities and assume they must not be similar
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLlLtSG7xe4
youtube.com/watch?v=LnqunTY1D9Q
gee I guess these are the same because they're both punk xd

>though that's more because...
>proceeds to blame non-blackies for blackies being easily triggered

>melodic/riff
>As if black metal does not have melody or riffs

nah, trad black metal only fans get triggered as fuck, they just don't get triggered quite as hard as melo/riff only fags. It's close tho.

atmofags only don't get triggered because of the massive inferiority complex.

>Implying the second song is punk
>literally coldplay before coldplay was a thing
Mfw you dont understand the nuance of a genre exdee

>post-punk isn't related to punk
>gothic rock isn't related to punk
>literally coldplay before coldplay was a thing
I don't even know how you think the third one, that's kind of incredible.

Not even that guy, but coldplay? That does not sound like coldplay. Are you thinking of joy division?

you called it punk not post punk or gothic rock senpai, you got called out cus you dont understand nuance. Its alright, it takes time to understand music like myself. Also yea it sounds like coldplay, you just cant see similarity between things because you have autism

Joy division and coldplay both sound gay so its the same difference desu

Black metal fans are always the easiest to trigger, if you so much as breath that their BM rec sounds like 99% of the other BM bands they will cry about it until the thread reaches post limit.

>you called it punk not post punk or gothic rock senpai,
those are literally subgenres of punk, what the fuck are you on? Is funeral doom metal not doom metal?

what's that one shitty power metal band that dresses up like elves?

You're probably thinking of Twilight Force, except they're amazing.

Are you retarded? He's been doing the acoustic thing for a couple years now

They are approaching JUST territory.

Are you saying post punk and gothric rock are the same as eachother and classic punk? Similarity=/=same senpai

on the contrary, even simply posting about black or death metal or something there's someone who starts throwing massive autistic fits every time and moans for hours about how people are "spamming" it
although it's probably the same person every time

Thanks. Seriously how can anyone stomach listening to this stuff?

>t. Triggered black metal fan

Is Celtic Frost the first extreme metal band to be pretentious in the way DsO is now? Adding classical elements, allusions to mythology, having an album called monotheist?

no

No, they are subgenres. I posted those two songs to poke at your logic that if something is similar it is the same. In your logic, because those songs both share similar elements, they are the same. I was making fun of that because no sane person would say those songs are the same, just that they have some similar elements because they share genres.

You literally said funeral doom is classic doom, and used that as an example that post punk and gothic rock are the same. Are you legitimately autistic?

/r/ that eurodoom vs usdoom pic

>You literally said funeral doom is classic doom
Not that guy, but he never said that. He said funeral doom is doom metal, meaning it's a subgenre of doom metal.

>not that guy
same desu senpai, trying to samefag me lmfao. I guess when your autism gets called out thats what autists resort to.

holy shit, you just don't understand the english language. Funeral doom metal is doom metal, BUT IT IS NOT THE SAME AS DOOM METAL. Like the idea that something can be similar and not the same is actually not something you can process, which is astounding. There can be two albums that are both black metal, that share similar elements, but not be the same. For instance
youtube.com/watch?v=nWqhN5I_5wM
youtube.com/watch?v=g7ocRBxsntY
these are both atmospheric black metal. They both have similar elements to each other. They are not the same however. They do not sound exactly like each other, unless you only think of things in an extremely general sense. You can't only see the big picture in music, details matter a lot.

So you're saying you're having some kind of autistic fit?

Because you're resorting to some seriously autistic stuff.

>funeral doom is doom metal
>but its not doom metal
To be, or not to be, doom metal? Lmfao I didnt know one person could literally be this retarded

>a samefag calling other people autistic
the irony

to that guy who was like blending two album covers a couple threads ago
how the fuck do you do that?

Well they say you never know how retarded you really are, only other people can tell you. And the fact hat you're not getting this simple concepts really should let you know how retarded you are.

jesus christ this is like talking to a wall

funeral doom metal is a subgenre of doom metal, but it is not the same as regular doom metal. That is why it's subgenre and not part of the main stem. I really hope you're a troll having a good time right now, but i have a feeling you're not.

What samefag? You? The other guy?

>posts 6 seconds a part
wow man, great calling out samefag XD

>that guy
a lot of people were doing it

anyway, deepart.io

I notice you used a proxy to samefag at the same time, congratz. You say im retarded yet in your own words you say "funeral doom is doom metal, but its not doom metal". I mean autism on Cred Forums i can understand, but how do you even post? How does someone so retarded even type words? You literally contradicted yourself within two sentences

early boi

new
new

What contradiction?

A proxy wouldn't let you do that btw

nah man if nuclear destruction was a thing you would probably be dead by the time that ep was over
ildjarn
shadow moon
meryl streaker
grand belial's key

>What contradiction?
>"funeral doom is doom metal, but its not doom metal"
Mfw your literally this dumb

What's the contradiction there?

Guess who!

JUST is an unfunny forced meme and you should stop using it when spamming this uninteresting topic starter.

Well I'm actually going to ignore your advice, but thank you for your input.

spectral lore

rotting christ

i'm into memey atmoshit sometimes, but this album is probably the gayest piece of horse trash i've ever listened to.

ravencult

stop

dirt isnt metal

it just mean you're a tasteless faggot