Post your media player? Any reason why I should switch from the comfiest media player?

Post your media player? Any reason why I should switch from the comfiest media player?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!d5lkEIJT!VXvpl-WdNs0rilFA4KS9mg
github.com/19379/foo-jscript-panel/wiki
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

foobar. cause i can do so much with it!

No

I love this!

Also love this

10 minutes in and it's already a weeb circlejerk

iTunes and mpd

MusicBee with DarkMOD

love this

How do you get the programs on the taskbar to look like that?

bump

right click on your taskbar, click settings then scroll down and click this

thank you so much

You're welcome :)

Am I shit tier if my primary media player is itunes?

foobar+wsh panel mod

I used to use windows media player and thought it was so fun having my music organized. Got Foobar, and realized what I had been missing out on for so long. Full customization, play streams from my media player, and much more. I also realized that all of my music was just thrown in the music folder. With Foobar, I sort through my own folders and I love it. Now I'm so organized. My experience with Foobar2000 makes me very interested in trying out Linux as well. Foobar took a little for a me to figure out but once i settled in it was amazing.

MusicBee with DarkMetro Red

Going to check this out

No, musicbee is goat, the skins the tagger, the lyrics plugin, the album art search
sad to see foobar is so dead now

i'm new to iTunes but I like it so far. how do you manage flac files? any plugins or you convert them to alac?

I still use winamp, should I change too musicbee? Or to what media player?

Youtube.
Yeah i know it's shit sound quality but i'd prefer it over the songs skipping every five fucking seconds and ads constantly interrupting the flow of the album. I know it happens on youtube too, but it's only like 2 or 3. Besides, most albums youtube recommends are pretty cool imo

are you implying that songs skip every five seconds and ads constantly interrupt the flow of the album on a music player?

Mein bro

Spotify famalam

imagine being this retarded

>F
Don't. Use MusicBee.

I just installed this, how do i set it up like that with albums all big and shit

I figured it out forget it

No.

I like the colours
nice and simple
looks sick dude
very organized, I like.
A bit empty, but not bad
how did you manage to get yours to look the way it does? for example, the biography and the artist picture.

>how did you manage to get yours to look the way it does? for example, the biography and the artist picture.
scripts from marc2003 and various other people in the foobar2k forums. and the bio and artist pic is two separate ui elements with a splitter separating them

mind sharing where to get the scripts and how to install them?

I really need to get around to getting something proper set up after switching to Ubuntu. Clementine was the only thing I tried which didn't sound weird.

Anyone have any experience with linux media players? The only non-standard features I care about are album shuffle and library browsing.

no problem. download this mega.nz/#F!d5lkEIJT!VXvpl-WdNs0rilFA4KS9mg
place it in this folder (pic related)
now you need jscript component, which you can download from here github.com/19379/foo-jscript-panel/wiki now you insert a new ui element (the jscript element) now click the element (it will say "Click to configure")then when youre inside the jscript panel go down to Tools and then Import, then go to the appdata location and look in the js_marc2003 folder for the folder "samples" now for the artist bio you select "last.fm bio" text file and for artist pictures (they download from the artist's last.fm page) you'd select the "thumbs" text file (these are also downloaded from their last.fm page) the rest is pretty simple to figure out

Thank you friend. I really appreciate this. One of the things I enjoy the most about foobar is the variety of things you can make it do and this is one of the things I've been wanting to make it do.

happy to help

why do you use ubuntu???
i always want to put it because it just looks effay but you need to put codes and learn shit and im too lazy for that

Use EZBlocker dumb

I got really upset about windows being shit and uninstalled it in a fit of rage.

You don't need to know anything about programming to use anything in Ubuntu. It's super easy to use.

if youre talkin desktop music player, musicbee is the way to go. If were talkin mobile music player, get poweramp. But it costs $ you say? Either pay for it or join google surveys and get infinite store money for 0 work

ignore the patrician music taste

Easy to ignore something which isn't there, ain't it?
*nets a free throw*

i gave that one to you

i don't have a player yet.
foobar or musicbee?

But do you still need to put some codes, right?
Also do you know if i want to play games like Skyrim or use Windows programs using emulators consume the "double" of the process(Ram? idk) of the PC?

You'd really be better off reading an Ubuntu FAQ then asking on the music board.

Ubuntu can be used easily without ever using the command line. My 57 year old computer-inept father has used it for a couple of years and has less problems than he did with Windows.

If you want to play lots of new games I wouldn't recommend it though. The selection is much more limited and yes, running a virtual Windows box and a high-intensity game through it or using wine to do it would be a huge resource issue or a huge pain. I mainly play roguelikes (text games) which is actually a lot easier on Ubuntu.

Ok, thanks.

how did you get the wavebar on the bottom panel

correct

right click your bar>customize panel settings>wave bar

Only works with certain skins though, for some reason it works with DarkRED FLAT but not DarkRED METRO for instance

Ok, dad, everyone got you're an oldfag, now stop posting, please.

Ncmpcpp is really good

???

>people actually listen to the "music" they got recomemended on this turkish soup forum just to fit in

Curses UIs a bestest.

yes switch to spotify

it is the funnest music player

BlackPlayer and occasionally Spotify. I only use my phone now since it actually has a better DAC than my shitty laptop and an SD card big enough for everything. When I used my laptop I had Guayadeque

I like it simple

I found this one called "Black player", it's the only free one I could see that doesn't crash with relatively large music libraries.

I don't, that's what mpd is for

What do you fags need these "music players" for?

#nextlvl as fuck

p. comfy