R-remember me?

R-remember me?

Of course, you were the second half of the AOTY last year

I remember the three song stretch of Beyond Alive-Centuries of Damn-On GP. Fuck everything else.

I CANT KNOW WHAT IM BOUT TO DO

JD > NoTM

Beyond Alive is pretty terrible tho.

but no

I have a several songs of this album on my everyday playlist

except Why A Bitch Gotta Lie is literally the best song on the album and On GP sucks? lmao

just cause you don't want to kill yourself doesn't mean On GP sucks, sorry that it goes over your head

>God Tier
Turned Off
Centuries of Damn
On GP
Pss Pss

>Good tier
Inanimate Sensation
The Powers That B

>Meh Tier
I Break Mirrors
Why a Bitch Gotta Lie

>Shit Tier
Beyond Alive
Death Grips 2.0

Discuss

Jesus fucking christ

This but put Pss Pss in good tier

Death Grip 2.0 is great as an epilogue to On GP, and really, their discography up to that point

i have the entire album on my daily playlist.
Fight me

Its actually their worst contribution and has no meaning what so ever. On GP would have made an amazing closer

>it's instrumental so there's no meaning

wew

These are sub-shitty opinions. You fags are ultra plebs.

Tell me the meaning of Death Grips 2.0. Oh wait you can't because it's an unfinished song that they threw on the end to seem deep and meaningful

EEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's tied to the theme of suicide from On GP and throughout The Powers That B, and to their 'disbandment'... like Ride does in On GP, the band contemplates 'suicide' but ultimately decides against it for the fans, and are reborn into their next iteration, represented by Death Grips 2.0

The way that Bottomless Pit is a return to the more accessible writing of The Money Store continues to build off this I like to think. It's like the band is starting over from the beginning. Death Grips 2.0

i literally cant name a single song on this album death grips are shit lmao

So the obvious next step is to shove a Comcast router up your ass.

That's the next callback. Its gonna be the cover to their return to NLDW sound.