Quick! Post the best song off 22, a million !!

Quick! Post the best song off 22, a million !!
See pic related

33 god

((// h o RSE m u. Ncher//@;))

33 god, really digging this album though. Pretty beautiful

deathbreast or creek

12 (pussy&.

Honestly the only songs I don't love are 715 - CREEKS, 21 MOON WATER, 8(circle), and _45_
Best is 10deathbreast or 33 god for sure though

am i gay or has no one ever done something like deathbreast before?

gay

It reminds me of 15 Step off In Rainbows

who? name one and ill be officially gay

i mean the percussion is similar but

666 and circle are both GOAT.

whats with the special snowflake song titles?

Ty

Gonna suck saying my SOTY is 'triple six upside down cross'.

What music player is that?

THIs album sucks

My iTunes Player for Muzak on the go
Someone stole my iPod classic at a party

CREEKS gives me chills. haven't heard the studio version, just the live bootleg.

this record hits a very sweet spot for me so far.

the studio version has leaked in 320. CREEKS is just as good on the album.

downloading as we speak, user. my morning commute just got way better i think.

Best to go in with a fresh mind, but honestly, its my AOTY by a mile. Incredibly fresh music, and at 35 minutes it doesnt outstay its welcome. First half is full of experimental, desperate, emotional and abrasive tunes, but it winds up with some of his most beautiful work yet.

Honestly his best album.

!965, (Anal) *Warts

The first time I heard the live recordings CREEKS was the one that stood out to me, despite its brevity. I have played them a lot since than and it's still my favorite.

Are you sure it's better than self titled? I like 22, a million as well, but I'll have to revisit his other records to see how this compares.

320 link for me pls?

for now... For Emma = 22, A Million > Bon Iver, Bon Iver

Agreed at this point. And BI, BI is still stunning

i like all of his stuff
its all pretty fresh at the time of release and imo holds up well
idc if people think if its sensitive white guy music its extremely enjoyable

This

Bon Iver, Bon Iver is unironically my favorite album of the '10s so far

dont b upset that other numales dont think its edgy enough, or underground
justin vernon is xtremely talented and makes great music

I love everything he's every touched

I wasn't able to go to Eaux Claires this year so I had been avoiding all the new stuff, including the live performances, the single, and the leaks until tonight at the event in Eau Claire. They passed out newspapers for the new album and played it on a cassette in a boombox, but you couldn't really hear it with the crowd being large and loud. The crowd died down after they slowly started to realize there weren't any newspapers left. I had one but had stuck around with about fifteen other people. We were all still standing around the rack with the music stopped when the guy working said we should sit down and he played the album again from the start. It was fucking magical.

haha why are you in eaux claires
why would you live in wisconsin

Eau Claire is my hometown and I go to school here lol

Here's the newspaper

Fuck, its your home town and you still couldnt make it to the festival? Sad times, friend.

oh cool
is it fun
ive always want to go to midwest usa but i live in vancouver, bc and glad that this city is big in canada
small towns give me chills

I was out of town that weekend for my cousin's wedding; there was nothing I could do. Disappointing, but the wedding didn't turn out half bad for me.
Nice numbers
I've always wanted to go to the Pacific Northwest actually. Who's Vancouver's patron saint as far as music goes?

(22) it might be over soon

Oh shit I forgot
It's all right as far as fun goes, Eau Claire is the biggest town in a three-town micropolitan area that includes a bunch of really small towns too. It's a nice, stable area with a decent amount of things to do, and it's not too far away from MPLS/STP in case you need something to do that you can't here.

im dude weeded listening to moon water through my macbook speakers and it sounds pretty amazing

yo did it leak in legit 320, not a transcode? if so, anyone wanna hook me up with a link?