What does Cred Forums think about Chvrches and Larvren Mayberry?

What does Cred Forums think about Chvrches and Larvren Mayberry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YZlxNAkIM0g
youtube.com/watch?v=CjwwmFrsX_E
youtube.com/watch?v=LIreuaDVJdA
youtube.com/watch?v=3UNP2aJKzyA
youtube.com/watch?v=3MtfpId9VCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TeccAtqd5K8
youtube.com/watch?v=GDZzh4ZsqNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She has great legs and feet.

all I know about this band is that she's dating brandon

shit

Post your rare lavrens.

fuck u brendon ;_;

Overrated waifu garbage.

u jelly

Hey

youtu.be/YZlxNAkIM0g

hey

Rarest OC lavren

stupid meme whore

imagine the smell

i want to do super lewd stuff to her

thank you user

wowww

I think I love her, bros. I know it's weird considering we've never met but I can't help it.

she loves showing off the goods

i love her so much bros i just wanna srink any of her juices

she so fucking qt holy shit i just wanna hug her

fantastic ass
i just wanna hold it
thanx senpai

>no more lavrenposting

yall suck

i want to ravage that ass pham

>tfw you'll never take the tube home from work on a rainy late October Friday evening, feeling mildly numb and full of ennui; "but it's ok, things could be worse" you say to yourself as you step out of your tube station, opening up your umbrella and taking a moment to stare at the hazy street lamps, random shops and tail-lights reflecting on the rainy streets; taking a moment to look at your watch, it's 6:07 pm, so you start walking to your flat, stopping on the way to your corner chip shop, the Ocean Fish Bars. you get the usual, large chips to share and two medium cods and scampi, picking up a can of Old Jamaica ginger root beer and an Irn Bru, you go out, saying cheers to Jermaine, he's a good lad even though he's missing two teeth from back in Nigeria. you keep walking home, misty rain in your face but it's ok, because soon you're home and you'll unlock the door and your qt Lavren gf runs and jumps in your arms, dressed in your burgundy hoodie, kissing you and almost not letting you say hi to her, she's noticing you got some takeaway she gets even happier, she was just about to text you that. she's chipper, having just finished a long assignment for her class. you have your fish and chips while you watch some Inbetweeners episodes and doing shit jokes about #bants and cheeky nandos. after that you dim the lights, put on a record she picked a while ago from a shop run by a and old hippie, lying on the floor, rain hitting the windows. the record ends and she draws a bath for the two of you. you enjoy your bath, looking hazy-eyed at eachother, faint smiles, resting your chin on her left foot, thinking that you've done this before, and yet, you're overwhelmed by a state of pure bliss and you realise, you're finally at peace with yourself. suddenly she breaks the 20 minutes long silence, saying the same thing. you feel deeply in love with her, being thankful that you approached that new, 1st year, shy girl at lunch.

I don't care what Cred Forums think about them. I think they're a really good band.

lavren is so delicious, friendos
i just want to ruin that loli face of hers

I like them desu

I want to taste her
all of her

>ywn clean her crempied juicy little pink butthole

>oopsie i made a poopsie
>do you want to clean me up user?

you know who's much hotter and more talented than Lavren?

Because of that I'll go invade all wrinklefu generals i see. payback bish

>w-who you think I am... you l-litle whore? b-bend over, b-b-b-bitch...

keep denying the truth user, Lavren will be a wrinklefu in two years too

>he can't even deny she's a wrinklefu

my fucking sides

Marina may have a few wrinkles, but she's still the most attractive 30 year old

*50 year old

don't worry user, Lavren wrinkles are slowly comming

>trying this hard
my queen is making a gesture lolling at ur life pham

It only gets worse from here user, I'll give her max. 2 years until she hits Marina level

NO never nunca...right ;_;

She's cute but it's creepy as fuck.

NO YOU

has chvrches covered anything?

i dunno but my precum cover my pants whenever i see lewd pics of lavren

>user, why are you staring at my feet hehe?

she's just doing it on purpose now the little slut
she wants cum

youtube.com/watch?v=CjwwmFrsX_E
They sure have

Lauren is such a cute!

I just want to give her an scaroofie if you know what i mean

new lavren fetish - lavren acting like a baby at all times

Saw the band during Reading.
Quite the fan nowadays. They have quite a number of great songs.

did lavren dance?

She did quite a bit of dancing too. Can I also take the time to say she has the cutest fucking voice ever. (7:56)
youtube.com/watch?v=LIreuaDVJdA

if you don't love bestfu already there is something very wrong with you

youtube.com/watch?v=3UNP2aJKzyA
Wrong Link, been listening to the vinyl singles charts. The non trash charts

>Yes, on my cheek, please! Yes, on the left side! No, on the right side! Wait, on the left, on the left!

>lavren's face when she sees you mean business

L
E
G
S

i wonder what laurens butthole tastes like

like strawberries and cream of course
lavren is too perfect to poop

Like Mayberries

Also, hnnng

STOP THIS CYBER RAPE RIGHT NOW

"I am tired of being sexualized!!1111111! X(. It seriously makes go 0-1000 triggers me."

i want to say very lewd things to lavren and have break down into tears

source?

>Chvrches
how the fuck do you pronounce this stupid word?

ch-verses

coochie coo

*shrug*
misspelling words is the new black

BRANDON WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

I remembered having this debate with some people about half an hour about this. I just say Churches unless it's to someone who may of never heard the band before. Saves the effort.

they look like a gay couple with lavren as their daughter

these dudes seem a buch of cucks, not even memeing

They look like her submissive slaves. Its creepy.

oh my god my mouth is watering
i need to lick them

there's nothing wrong with being lavren's submissive slave
i wish i was in their place

i just want to punch the hat guy so hard

Why not both of them? Whats the difference. God I am so creeped out by them.

both are a shit but hat guy just looks even more punchable

Well, now I'm hard...

what are you gonna do about it?

boink boink

favorite gif

wew. Fuck, some things are just too hot for me. I can't handle it. This, and sexy women speaking French.

WhenLaurenseesyour3inchdick.gif

anyone got recent butt pics? she's been getting so THICC recently

>tfwywnbialrwlm
jdimsatbh

>recent butt pics
this, i need them

>when your lavren thread gets too lewd

lavren herself is so naughty though

she secretly loves it, the naughty slut

lavren's def the one who makes these lewd threads
she loves it, the nasty cumslut

Just let it run its course. Nothing good comes out of oppressing people!

lavren approves this level of lewdness

lavren posts the lewd pics of herself showing off her nipples and delicious tight bottom and then sits back and fingers herself to all of the lewdness that ensues
clearly

this thread is why we need feminism to fight the disgusting cyber misogyny that goes unpunished

she just wants to pretend she doesn't like it but the way she shows off her pokies says otherwise

nasty little girl, she can't control herself

holy fuck ur all degenerates

stop this degenerateshaming

Is lavren waifukino?
youtube.com/watch?v=3MtfpId9VCQ

i can't wait until we start seeing the results from her workouts making her all thick and meaty
i bet she'll go proper slut mode and start really showing off her butt and legs so that even more semen can be spilled just for her

I hate her
I hate her music
I hate her godawful fans
But most of all, I hate, THESE FUCKING THREADS THAT KEEP GETTING POSTED EVERY OTHER DAY

I suggest killing yourself OP

did you see her voting video?she couldn't wait even 5 seconds before showing off her juicy bum. she's getting lewder by the minute and i love every minute of it

No, please not. We need our shy sweet little Lauren back. Back with her polka-dot dress.

THICC lavren with polka dot dresses would be elder god tier and you know it

hide/filter the thread you dweeb

bring back the polka dot dress
i bet this new naughty lavren would "accidentally" have an upskirt and flash her bum to everyone

No, she would look way too average. We need our Lauren to be pure.

AY DIOS MIO

to

lavren is already a lewdmaster pham
face it, she's so naughty these days

I DEMAND HER TO SIT ON FACE!

only if she's allowed to fart

I want her to sit on my face

>new thick naughty lavren gets really horny from all the fantasies and wears a short dress, leaving her legs completely bare and wearing her sluttiest little undies
>goes out to perform and does lots and lots of jumping around and bending over
>searches for upskirt pics of herself afterwards
>posts them on Cred Forums herself, starts a thread about them and fingers herself furiously over the ensuing lewd posts
i can already see it

i want to clean lauren like a cat

g-go on...

or she'll tap into her inner hot prissy cheerleader side and forget to wear any panties at all under that short dress

L E G S

just imagine lavren pleasuring herself while reading a chrvches thread
i bet she gets really into it, muttering to herself about how she's such a naughty little whore who wants cum all over her body while she fingers her pink little pussy
i bet she even teases her tight little butthole too, rubbing and probing with her other hand when she sees anons talking about eating her ass

>go to Chvrches dressing room
>see this
what do?

she's such a slut, jesus

>forget to wear any panties at all under that short dress
i like to think that she'd wear a lewd little thong just to make sure that everybody knows she has slut underwear in her wardrobe

reminder that every time lavren lurks and reads lewdposts, the secret slut inside her gets more and more aroused and daring

LAVREN IS NOT LEWD STOP PERPETRATING LIES AGAINST OUR QUEEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wrong

i'd instantly start farting nervously and stink up the whole room causing lauren to leave

I think that the man perpetuating this shitty meme band here happens to like childeren way to much and that Lauren needs to be respected as a woman but has trash political views.

Music can run the gambit from enjoyable to bad
As for Lauren herself...
I literally cannot stop daydreaming about cuddling with her and having cute adventures together. I have completely lost control of my emotions and all day my thoughts are filled with Lauren. She is so fucking cute i cant even handle it. Her attitude, her personality, obviously her looks, and her sense of humor make her literally the perfect waifu.
Ive gone to see them live several times on this tour literally just for her. I dont even like most of the second album. She responded to a fan letter i sent and it was literally the best moment of my life.
I fear now that only the sweet release of death will end my unceasing desire to hold her.
At least i will always have my dreams

are you thinking of a particular man?

WHO IS THIS UGLY GNOME WHORE?

who is this walking toxic waste sludge?

Iirc, it's from a twitter post/pic around mid 2014 while on tour or something like that. Pic was deleted a few hours later. I was lucky I saved it.

What did he mean by this?

Meant to quote this mofo

he means she's disgusting toxic slag

Not sure I understand, could you explain it more clearly?

same, minus the fan letter

>lauren will never come home from a long day, snuggle up on the couch with you and take a nap
>you will never surprise her in the morning with breakfast in bed.
>she will never thank you with a quick kiss on the cheek
how do you cope with it?

you belong here friend
i

Same, but I liked 2013 version of Lauren way better, literally dreamed about her all year incessantly.

Lauren of 2016 7/10
Lauren of 2015 7.5/10
Lauren of 2014 9/10
Lauren of 2013 10/10 the ultimate qt

I hate you people has this person you guys only like because that time you offended her by giving her the impression you wanted to sniff her asshole even made music lately

>lavren will never hug you, give you a little peck on the cheek and tell you that things are gonna be ok. things may be get tough but she's just happy to always to be with you

;_;

I come to threads like these and try not to think about it too much irl which never works out too well then get depressed then come back to Cred Forums rinse and repeat. I didn't choose this ;__;

polka dot dress 2013 lavren is like i said before, god tier

uncanny valley of syntax

>wake up, sleepyhead

baka where did all the lewdness go

what is this from omg

lavren threads are emotional rollercoasters

>lavren will never ramble on about all the things she did today while her head rests on your chest
>she will never nervously wait for your opinion on if her outfit looks good
>she will never come home late from interviews, sneak into bed with you and run her hands through your hair while she tells you how much she missed you today
>you will never get to take care of her all day when she is sick with a cold. she will never tell you how much she appreciates you

CHVRCHES - Recover (Travelogue).

pls stop

>you will never wait for lavren at the airport and smile when you see her walking out of the terminal towards you while she makes one of her silly faces
>you will never race with her to finish your morning routine faster
>she will never blush when you tell her she looks pretty just the way she is
>you will never lay in bed together on sunday morning and lose track of time just talking.

It hurts me too. But i have to express it somewhere

>tfw lauren will never come home after a long tour, lay down beside you on the bed, cuddle, and discuss social justice and women's issues with you

>all these things brandon gets
fuck

i swear she's like a moe anime come to life

sooooo cute

can the brandon meme just fucking die already?
It was never funny

cheer up, froggie :3

>lauren will never tell you how happy she is that you arent like other guys

im fairly certain that Iain is in love with her, but at the same time he gives off a really strong gay vibe.

>ywn be lauren's trophy husband

the new meme is being depressed ywn spend your
life with lavren

just kill me

what a cute

>ywn walk with lauren on a snowy sunday morning down to your favorite cafe and sit at a booth by a window, drinking coffee and having a light breakfast, talking about whatever comes to your minds, and then touching her hand while you stare into her eyes and sigh because she is the love of your life

>when Lauren recall that weird anime-forum in the middle of the song

I'm honestly debating the points of continuing my existence

STOP REACHING INTO THE INNERMOST UNACHIEVABLE DESIRES OF MY HEART GET THE FUCK OUT

>and she will never look back and tell you she love you out of the blue.
>you will never be perfectly content with doing nothing as long as you're doing nothing with each other

I have a lot of good things for my wife, Lauren, and it is good for every night I hope one day do a talk to her and that she is my wife, because I love

this thread is so depressing but i can't stop reading

where is brandon?
do you think her and brandon are cuddling right now?

>she will never softly sing to you as you're falling asleep with your head on her lap

shh no tears, only dreams now

I almost kind of hate how much control this girl has over my emotions

How is it that she hasn't had leaked nudes yet, or some sort of stage clothing mishap?

because she is PURE

Accidents happen

>ywn go into the bathroom after lauren does a number 2 and hear lauren laugh from the other room

where did the lewdness go?

Calm down lauren, we'll get back to talking about eating your ass soon

as a previous poster said, lauren threads are emotional roller coasters. at first, the lewdness comes hard and fast. then we crash and become depressed because we will never feel lauren's love and affection. but after that the lewdness comes back with a vengeance.

literally post wank depression lmao

I am so lonely I just want a qt gf to be with

iktfb

>ywn have sex with lauren and have her take off the condom because she wants your seed inside of her

your just jealous

>Lavren will never giggle when you sneak in a little tickling when you're scratching her back after she had a long day
>she will never blush after she catches you looking at her while she's cleaning and humming the tune of her own songs

Where to press "Respec" and how do i become cockteasing qt just like Lauren?

if you woke up one day and discovered you had bodyswapped with lavren what would be your next move

nobody can be like Lauren but Lauren.

>>she will never blush after she catches you looking at her while she's cleaning and humming the tune of her own songs

that is one of the most adorable things i've read

victorias secret

I would respond to as many fan letters as I could and be very sweet in all of them.
Maybe I would post here for shits and giggles. I would absolutely look at myself naked too.

i would become the biggest slut this world has ever known

like exhibitionist tier

I have very specific daydreams/fantasies about my life with her.
It's too much to bear sometimes

don't mess with lavren bros
she'll fuck you up real good

>she'll fuck you [...] real good
i bet she will

hey

i want to smell her rotten eggy asshole

would you post slutty pics on Cred Forums

>Lavren will never pretend to bully you
>she will never strain her muscles trying to push you around
>she will never giggle to herself about it when you're massaging her hurt arm

i know that too well, i always dream doing mundane things with her, just being a nice quiet little couple enjoying life

sup you drunk?

It's so easy to drift away to that place in your mind where you can be happy.
Especially when Lavren is waiting for you

imagine that little cute thing trying to push you and playfully kick you around

>she will never laugh so hard she snorts after she kicks you and you pretend it really hurt

>ywn tickle lauren's pits

You cheated on lavren with some whore at a fucking psychoblly show. Get out of here.

>ywn hear cute little soft chipmunk giggle as you're tickling her

would tickle them with my tongue and/or penis desu

>she will never make a pouty face when she straddles you and realizes your armpits aren't ticklish
>you will never look at her smiling to herself after you're done play fighting

>ywn Lauren

Source, anyone?

That's Lauren Mayberry from the band Chvrches

*lavren

And for the video?

how are you today b-chan?

No
I'm alright. pissed I'm not working at the moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=TeccAtqd5K8

replace carly with lavren and that would be my dream lavren date

it doesn't exist. i've looked everywhere

Are you sure?

those legs are way too FAT to be lauvrens

it's clearly some whale and not lauvren

just gifs i swear to god

Holyfuk the samefaggery in this thread

she's been getting thiccer
go to grimes generals if you like sticks

lol that's obviously belongs to some tranny

yeah from lauren trying to goad us into making lewd comments about her cute butt and boobies

>you will never spend all day making snacks and preparing the house for her girlfriends to come and hang out with her
>you will never overhear them awing about a cute story about the two of you
>she will never come to bed, kiss you, and tell you all about how much fan she had

It's not like anybody is trying to hide it

this desu

I fucking hate when auto fill doesn't work when it should.

no shit lmao

>you will never a sweaty af lavren after a show

do what to a sweaty lavren, user?
be specific

>ywn see these two do the lewdest acts imaginable by man

>she will never fall asleep on top of you after a show all sweaty and smelly
>she will never wake up in the morning and make you shower with her as "punishment" for letting her sleep like that

choose one
cuddle with or have a very dirty fugging with

How do I make her my gf, guys? Seriously

Cuddle
Always cuddle

KILL ME ;_;

Look it up for me once more, k? Nigga I need that video, BADLY.

more details about the dirty fugging, if you please

be a gentle, romantic, kind guy with the lewdest, most voracious sexual appetite underneath

saggy granny titties :(

OUT OUT OUT

her fucking nipples are so horny and ready for sucking
look at those things

>ywn take off her bra with your bare teeth
>ywn feel them, how sweaty they are
>ywn see lavren's nippies being the hardest they could be
>so hard and so engorged
>you will never use your teeth iykwim

Wrong.

those are like 3 times the size as lauren's

get outta here

those are not lavren's, her nippies are not harder than diamonds

>she will never confront you when you come home accusing you of cheating on her
>you will never try to comfort her while she sobs and cries, her mascara dripping down her face
>she will never tell you if she can't have you nobody can
>you will never gasp for your last breaths as she stabs you to death
Lavren killing me is the only way i want to go out of this world

>she will never eat you, thereby making you literally a part of her

would you lick and suck all the sweat off of her glistening breasts after you were done groping them?
do you think she would moan like a slut and beg for more if you bit down on her horny little erect pink nipples?

fuck off michael

i know shes a girl but you guys are fucking faggots. this isn't Cred Forums

>ywn pretend you're not into it
>ywn have a naked lavren beg you on her knees for more
>ywn see how they're getting puffierand bigger each second you're not helping her "release" the pressure

shouldnt have made out with some girl than lavren
you date an indie princess and you cheat on her at a psycho-billy show? dude the early 00's are over let it go

what psycho billy show?
what fuck up did brandon do now?

he went to a tiger army show and made out with some tramp and lavren found out

imagine lavren all naked and begging and desperately horny, though
wouldn't it be hard not to give in and worship those delicious nipples? especially if they were all engorged and ready for sucking like they usually are when she's turned on
she'd probably moan in satisfaction and start instinctively dry humping you, desperate for pleasure

that tum tum just wants a baby inside it
who wants to plant a baby in her tummy?

just dropping by to let you know grimes > lauren on the simple fact that at least /grimes/ threads pretend to be music discussion.

these threads are kpop tier.

t. someone who hates both threads since they are a thinly veiled waifufaggot front.

it would be difficult but you can't help but enjoy her moans and even animalistic cries. she'd instinctively would try reaching up your pants but she wouldn't be able to think straight anymore
she'd crave it so hard and you as sadistic as you are, would enjoy her desperation, every second of it

>she wouldn't be able to think straight anymore
she'd crave it so hard and you as sadistic as you are, would enjoy her desperation, every second of it
man, i bet a lavren in that state of horniness would be willing to do whatever lewd fantasies and fetishes you wanted to do to her tight sweaty little body just as long as you feed her the cum she craves

where is her right ankle

It's surely worth your time.

what a douchebag. I hope she leaves him and she gets someone way better than him.

fucks wrong with u nigga

psychobilly fans are douchebags anyways. i like crust punks more than them.

>14751856968050s.jpg
>s

It was just a kiss.

She never uses bra, doesn't she?

you broke her heart

Kinda sucked at singing Brothers On A Hotel Bed by Death Cab

She'll be alright. She's already forgave me.

I want to

she's too naughty for bras

you want to what?

>literally the perfect waifu.
>not Grimes

what is this Brandon meme I missed out on?

cuuuute

he's her boyfriend, think they've been going out for almost a year now.

Little late but still made it just in time for a Lavren thread!

what the fuck does she see in him?

> dem synths

Man forget about Lavren! Check out dat synth with the wood-grain finish.

I ask myself everyday, but when she's in my arms I forget about everything. It's just me and her then.

that caught me off guard and gave me some feels

kill me please

w-whats her hair smell like?
asking for a friend

youtube.com/watch?v=GDZzh4ZsqNM

Really depends on what she's using. She's using some really expensive shampoo now that smells like coconut and strawberries.

beef jerky and sour cream

Can this meme please die

>Lauren Mayberry will never pee in your mouth

what do lavrens thighs taste like?

pure yummy seaty berries

salty coins and milk

great thread you guys
lots of lewdnness and feels