Hey guys, we're doing a new music discussion group...

Hey guys, we're doing a new music discussion group. We're trying to keep it mostly music related and we want to promote unique taste:

discord.gg/VBdrqUJ

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/uMQ3CgH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there is already one
discord.gg/uMQ3CgH

your group is fucking meme garbage

nah you probably got banned for saying dumb shit lol cry more faggot

im still in it. Its literally all blogposting and posting fantano memes. there's literally fantano emotes.
Id rather be in a group dedicated to actual music discussion than circlejerking 31 year old meme reviewers and pop music.

yeah there are fantano emotes but people use them ironically and we barely even talk about him, if you want actual "serious" music discussion you shouldnt even be on Cred Forums in the first place

>its ok its le ironic
>get off my secret club meme board

Cred Forums is the most active place to get semi acceptable music discussion, and thats why we want a new discord, to filter out people like you

Don't bother, montie's in the group

your attempts at refuting my statement are beyond retarded and youre just talking shit out of your ass

I bet you are the owner of that server that OP posted and you're just trying to make our server seem bad because you're a cunt

IDK I haven't been in there for long enough to properly judge, but part of why we wanted to start this discord taste was to filter out Cred Forumscore shills and I don't think that Cred Forums discord does that.

I mean, it might be a decent group with decent people in it, but from what I've seen from people's RYMs and stuff there's some drones in there.

Trust me, if he was we'd ban him immediately. I was in his shithole that he started at the end of last year and I don't want to deal with him again.

but user your server is bad and i gave reasons why so...

your reasons are utter bullshit and you're just trying to be the biggest asshole to try and get people on your server

have fun with your shitty server lol

youre not very good at this..

Enjoy your shitty elitism board

sounds better than discussing memes to me

holy fucking shit dude
you made a spambot join, like you're so fucking retarded, no one gives a fuck about ur shitty server lmao so stop trying to ruin ours

you're literally saying bullshit and you are probably the worst troll on mu right now

both of you sound like fags

wtf. I just got kicked from the old discord or it disappeared or something. Like a few minutes ago.

Will Ween be Allowed?

Will The Residents?

Do people know who Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats are?

this is my first time going on here in months.
you seem to be getting really emotional about it when i was just explaining why i made mine. there can be more than one lol

Uncle acid and the deadbeats is pretty cool. You should check out Domovoyd.

Anyone can join, we just wanted to let you guys know that we want to promote having unique opinions.

Wait I'm not a spam bot I lurk that channel all the time my name was uhh. Please unban

>First on Cred Forums, then Cred Forums now this.
Fuck off with your shitty data collecting software. I dont want to talk to othes anons as normal human beings. Discord is shit. Designed from the ground up for gaymers by gaymers. No one wants to join your shitty group so piss off.

I just want to say I'm not a a spambot either, I just wanted to be in both groups.

>discord
Enjoy your botnet