Exmilitary > No Love Deep Web > niggas on the moon > Jenny Death > The Money Tree > Government Plates

Exmilitary > No Love Deep Web > niggas on the moon > Jenny Death > The Money Tree > Government Plates
Haven't listened to Bottomless Pit yet

can they just stop making music already.

reminder that placing gp last is a meme and needs to stop

Exmilitary > NOTM > Jenny Death > NLDW > Gov Plates > TMS > Bottomless Shit

close but not quite there
exmil > JD > TMS > NotM > GP > NLDW > BP

niggas>bottomless>govt pl8s>NLDW>$store>Jenny>xmil

(you) if (you) agree
-harambe

NOTM > NLDW > GP > TMS > Exm > JD > BP

TPTB>NOTM>NLDW>JENNY DEATH>GP>BOTTOMLESS PIT>TMS>EXMILITARY>FASHION WEEK>DG>INTERVIEW EP

anything by literally any other artist > deathgrips

dont be sad

I wish I could be not sad

NLDW>Jenny Death>GP>$tore=BP>NotM=ExM

all are at least 9/10s for me though

NLDW > JD > BP > GP > NOTM > ExM > TMS

who is the hottest?

Flatlander

Fuck you

NotM (10) > TMS (9) > BP (9) > ExM (8) > GP (7.5) > JD (7) > NLDW (6)

I don't like rating TPTB as a whole because the two parts are so drastically different but if I had to it'd probably be somewhere between BP and ExM.

bottomless pit is simply the best

bottomless pit is simply the worst*

imagine thinking that exmillitary is the best and gp is the worst.

exmillitary is such an annoying fucking album it pisses me off. i don't know how i used to like it

I hope it's bait

rob pat

anyway my ranking is

NoTM>NLDW>GP>TMS>EXM>BP

oh.... put jd after bp

>exmillitary is such an annoying fucking album it pisses me off. i don't know how i used to like it
>nu-males

Exmilitary=The Money Store=No Love Deep Web=Government Plates=Bottomless Pit=The Powers that B
am I the only one that loves them all equally?

NotM (10) > GP (9.5) >= NLDW (9.5) > EXM (9) >= TMS (8.75) > BP (7.5) > JD (6)

Serious, not ironic meme

NOTM=NLDW=BP=GP=JD>TMS>EXMILITARY
OBJECTIVE TRUTH!

>Equals signs

NOTM > NLDW x GP > TMS + Exm = JD > BP

Government Plates (9.5/10)
Bottomless Pit (9/10)
The Money Store (8.5/10)
The Powers That B (8/10)
Exmilitary (7.5/10)
No Love Deep Web (7/10)
Fashion Week (7/10)
Interview 2016 (6/10)
Death Grips EP (unrated)
Live at Death Valley (unrated)

Am I the only one who thinks that NLDW is their worst? It's usually higher up on people's list

TPTB (NOTM>JD)>TMS>NLDW>GP>Exmil>BP>Interview2016>>>>>>>>>>FW

No, placing it anywhere other than last is the meme and you know it.

i can dig this rating

NLDW = Bottomless Pit > Government Plates > The Money Store > Niggas on the Moon > Jenny Death > Exmilitary

Notm>gp>=ms>jd>exm>>bp>nldw

>tfw being on the same board with people who rate BP higher than any other DG album

Exmilitary
The Money Store
Niggas on the Moon
Jenny Death
No Love Deep Web
Bottomless Pit
Governmental Plates

It has some of their best songs, but a lot of filler. People are more likely to judge it by it's high points, imo.

TMS > BP > TPTB > Exm > NLDW > GP

The Money Store > Government Plates > Exmilitary > Fashion Week = No Love Deep Web > Bottomless Pit = Interview 2016 > Jenny Death > Niggas on the Moon

Sorry to break it to you memelords, but Niggas on the Moon was bad. I get that you want Bjork to cum all over your face with her cybercock and everything, but the memes need to stop

exmil > no love > money store > Jenny Death > bottomless pit > government plates > Niggas > fashion week

XD

hating Bottomless Pit is the new bandwagon meme and I seriously hope you faggots gain the self-awareness needed to stop being reactionary losers

The only correct answer

GP=NotM >>> everything else

Niggas On The Moon=The Money Store(10)>Jenny Death(9/10)>Bottomless Pit(8.5/10)>Exmilitary(8/10)>No Love Deep Web (8/10)>Government Plates(6.5/10)

The only contrarian answer

Zach ofc
ExMil > Jenny Death = NOTM > The Money Store > Bottomless Pit > NLDW = Gov Plates

I would have agreed if you didn't rate Government Patriciantes so low

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

GILLER TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

I'd say this but Exmilitary > Jenny Death

loving Bottomless Pit is the bandwagon meme and I seriously hope you faggots gain the self-awareness needed to stop being reactionary losers

Exmilitary>The Money Store>Government Plates>Bottomless Pit>No Love Deep Web>Fashion Week>The Powers That B

>opinion I disagree with is a meme
>talking about being a loser
wew

Why is everyone hating on government plates? I thought that album was bretty gud

NLDW > NOTM > TMS > ExMil > JD > BP > GP > Interview > FW

Money Store > Jenny Death > Exmill > NLDW > NOTM > Govern Plates > TMT

Exmilitary > The Money Store > Niggas on the Moon > Bottomless Pit > No Love Deep Web > Government Plates > Jenny Death

This is the only valid order.