Who are the best Millennial musicians?

Who are the best Millennial musicians?

Sealing practices
Frequently abbreviated
Archaeological context
Intaglio

Robbo Frippy

Scott Walker

chance the rapper, uhhh frank ocean and odd future? i guess?? i mean we suck ass at rock music and other than madeon edm is just a bunch of 35 year old dudes.

You already know the answer

21 Savage

19-34 is such a broad range.

dude thats my name you're fucking using you piece of shit, ive been using it since 2007 on Cred Forums and i dont fucking butcher it with a faggot tripcode

also im not the faggot sean in gaygen either, hes also disrespecting my name, fact of the matter is, change your name

No I don't use the trip to much either just for poppy threads and shitposting

you're gonna need to change your name, sorry son but i was here first and i see Sean posting gay shit? i can have you tarnishing my reputation
good thing i from time to time monitor random stupid boards such as Cred Forums or else this woul dhave gone unoticed for quite some time before one of my minions had brought it to my attention

Yes but all generations are broad

Baby boomers are 52-70

who are you

I'm sorry but I don't want to change my name.what board do you hail from user

I'm Sean
isnt it obvious from the fucking picture you mentally ill inbreded fucking mongrel?

well sean, no one cares who you are

on the contrary everybody does

Nice digits, also this is what I will use for all posting in the future not just shitposting/poppy threads

You must remove your name at once you do not have an option in this
you can continue being a tripfaggot but the word Sean needs to be removed from your namefield for obvious reasons, such as respect towards the original Sean (me)

Hey man you're a cool guy.

How many people will even see me posting Cred Forums is pretty small and unknown
To the rest of the boards and also most of my posts are contained to like 1 to 2 threads a day

I posted this by the way user

well i saw it so i cant imagine how many others already have ?

You'll be fine.

Just change your name to ugly pedophile scum since looking at this post thats what you are

How can a group whose oldest members are 18 be determined to be self-reliant? They're still living with their parents ffs

She's 21 bud

how old are you

interesting, did you know that you were only 9 years old, essentially still in diapers, when i was browsing Cred Forums?

>not browsing Cred Forums when user was only 6
Pleb.

Cool

how many women have you had sex with?

why dont you change your the spelling of your name so it sounds the same like "seen or "scene"

But it doesn't sound like that it's a silent h

Interesting, ive had sex with 85

So right now you're a child, barely had sex

so thats two strikes

whats your squat bench and deadlift?

Is it just human nature for everyone to deliberately find new ways to split themselves into groups and make those groups hate each other?
I don't mean to be preachy, but god damn literally all we ever do as a species is fight over the dumbest shit. Race, sexual orientation, generations (which don't even really exist), what phones we use, what kind of music we listen to...all we do is fight holy shit it's tiring.

>he can remember how many
Loser.

I've never squares but maybe I could do 125 on a good day but I'd be in pain
My bench is like 176 last I checked
But I can't afford a gym membership nor do I have the time so I haven't worked out in years

god fucking dammit you are a embarrassment
You therefore CANNOT don the name of Sean

3 strikes and you are out buddy

do you have any redeeming qualities?

oh word my brothers gay husband is named shawn (is that how you spell it) who prononced sean

Oh and deadlift was like 290
But this was years ago so all this has significantly decreased

me

Sean is the Irish way of spelling it I believe
And Shawn is a amiercan way of spelling it

American*

no not really

then kys and remove my fucking name from your namefield

No

Do you know who the fuck you're talking to?

How tall are you?

you already said, shawn right

5'9 masterrace

His height starts with 5

you dont even know how to greentext you fucking loser newfag, remove your name at once you fucking little shit child

I'm on a phone right now

>it's not even in the top 75% of the 5 foot range
>I wouldn't fuck a woman that short

you're retarded and thank you for removing your name

i will check back periodically to be sure you dont put it back on until then i bid you a dieu farwell pip pip cheeorio

It was a mistake I'm keeping the name

this picture triggered me

nobody cares