youtube.com/watch?v=EXzPotJP5_U
youtube.com/watch?v=8M7-qN_J6wE
trailoflies315.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good record op

ATMO OR RIFFS?

>generic bm
>aoty
Maybe black metal's 15 minutes of fame are up, you know? It's hit peak commercial value and now it'll go downhill.

djent

i hate that hating djent is cool. there's a lot of really good djent out there once you get past the shitty metalcore djent, but nobody ever gives it a second thought since it's labele as djent.

post the memest metal you can

Asking again

/r/ the european doom vs us doom pic
the one with the witch and the biker

>post the djentest metal you can
youtube.com/watch?v=qc98u-eGzlc

post a good djent song

god fucking dammit you autistic piece of shit

>put black metal has genre
>its instantly aoty
You cant make this shit up, BM fags will literally eat up any shit laid before them

honestly not even a point. you'll just meme about how "hurr durr 0101011100000111" and say you don't like it.

Vildhjarta is great.

Lmfao djent fags are in this much denial

(You)

You're saying there's good djent, but when asked for some you don't provide any.

So I assume the memes are truth and all djent is shit. The cycle continues.

>now
More like 20 years ago friendo

true that

>AOTY
That's not Gatecreeper or Spinebreaker user

No, in all sincerity. That's a generic as fuck album. No reason for it to be AOTY. There were probably hundreds released just like it, and a dozen in the Quebec scene alone.

why don't you support your local scene?

not him but
youtube.com/watch?v=xTNu2KDqkXw

is there some dirtier, more organic or even lo-fi djent? most of what I've heard has been so mechanical, clean and compressed that it just sounds unappealing to me, it's like the brostep of metal

I mean the entire idea behind djent is the mechanical, the futuristic, and the unfeeling. It's why a lot of the early bands are so atonal. That being said
youtube.com/watch?v=4W_b-tvcKUc

that's actually one of the good djent bands that comes to mind. usually i'm not a fan of vocals in djent, but i dig them a lot.

fine, want some examples?

a classic, chimp spanner: youtube.com/watch?v=4VLmgOyALVg

as mentioned above, vildhjarta:
youtube.com/watch?v=KnaClnVnj_c

obvious example, animals as leaders:
youtube.com/watch?v=8saKHKt1A5Q

i guarantee you'll just say they're generic djent though, which is laughable seeing as how those bands practically pioneered the genre, but whatever

part of the appeal of djent is how calculated and inorganic it is, but as for lo-fi, check out animals as leaders self titled. it's probably as lo-fi as djent gets. the song of theirs i linked above is off of it, one of my favorites

Is this the best metal song of all time?

youtube.com/watch?v=rVXy1OhaERY

I really don't see how you can guarantee what I'll say about them.

woops, linked the wrong animals as leaders song. meant to link this one: youtube.com/watch?v=bHGWQQZw3FU

Any metal written from the perspective of a monkey?

because i know how most people on this board have reacted before when i bring up djent. and you don't seem too different.

you're asking me to link examples of good djent like you don't believe there's such a thing, which makes be believe you have the same mindset as the rest.

See the post above you

I'm asking for good djent because I have literally never listened to djent before, beyond meshuggah. I really don't appreciate this antagonistic attitude you've got. How do you expect the perception of djent to change if you act like that?

is colin marston okay guys?

Is it better than Oranssi Pazuzu? or is it that /metal/ dislikes oranssi?

yeah that sounds pretty cool actually, thanks

I've heard the three Animals as Leaders albums (think I checked them all out at once IIRC), not bad but wasn't my thing

>So I assume the memes are truth and all djent is shit
yep, i'm being antagonistic lol

I dunno, some people must think each cornflake in the bowl is special.

A bit underwhelming but still AOTY 2016

I posted good djent
this guy did
if you wanted recs, you'd reply to the people giving them to you and not the insecure monkey you're typing at.
np senpai

I'm listening as we speak, and I'll reply to who I want, thank you very much.

Getting the sense so far that pro-djenters may have a chip on their shoulders.

>underwhelming
>aoty

raise your standards, boy

Its 2016 lad, the other aoty contenders are generic Bm shit like op posted

>Getting the sense so far that pro-djenters may have a chip on their shoulders.
idk, years of ridicule and ostracization kinda does that.

Didn't care for Vildhjarta, honestly. A little too similar to deathcore for me, and the problems that has.

Animals as Leaders is alright, but there's not much of an emotional resonance for me.

No complaints about Chimp Spanner so far, but I wish they were a little heavier, or more dissonant.

Just to be blunt with you here: suck it up, princess.

taking a meme genre seriously for years, just lmfao@urlife desu senpai

Definitely liking these, especially Neuma
thanks guys

for anybody wondering, this is why we're bitter

>the other aoty contenders are generic Bm shit like op posted
terminal redux
Yodh
No one deserves happiness
Paroxysm
Nordjevel
What One Becomes
Machina Viva

it's been a great year cmon
>tfw it took literally 6 listens to get vildhjarta
I couldn't stand the vocals and riff structure at first, reminded me of brostep. Once I got a feel for it I loved it, though not my favorite album. Kinda overrated for how high it's held for djent.

I know its not 2016 but

>generic black metal riffs over gregorian chants
wow so revolutionary.

that'll be the All Roads Lead Here EP that you want to listen to, then. Heavy and Dissonant as hell.

>terminal redux, Yodh, No one deserves happiness
>AOTY contenders
nice joke m8

>All Roads Lead Here EP
Thanks, I'll check it out.

>implying
terminal redux is literally AOTD, no competition

being bitter over a meme genre, an hero friend

specifically the Mobius pts 1, 2, and 3. the others are fairly melodic

Spinebreaker is easily the FUN aoty
the new Oranssi only has 2 good tracks but they propel it to the top 5-10 of the year

and the jokes just keep coming

you are on fire today man

beating a dead horse and using dumbass memes like desu senpai and an hero, you first

I use dumbass memes for a dumbass meme genre desu senpai

Nordjevel released their album?

It's just that guy who was arguing over similarities in the other thread. Ignore him.

Sithu Aye's first album is some of the only acceptable djent

yep, it's awesome
youtube.com/watch?v=Mmrke3zxGY0

2016 AOTY

What makes this an AOTY contender?

hey /meal/

I find metal album covers to be at times entirely captivating and i get lost in a lot of them, but it's so hard for me to get into this genre.

The closest thing to a solid like was Bergtatt by Ulver but I honestly think I like the idea of a cold, Nordic folk album than actual metal sometimes. The vocals can be hard to overcome and it feels like a genre only situationally enjoyable.

How do I penetrate this shit?

It's really fucking good black metal. Nothing special, just really fucking good at the fundamentals. I wouldn't say it's THE AOTY, but it's one of the best black metal records.

ok that might actually be the worst band logo i've ever seen, that's completely 100% illegible

It doesn't sound really fucking good.

It sounds kind of generic. What pushes it past all the other fundamental black metal?

if you can't get into metal straight away you need to listen to entry level stuff like iron maiden, black sabbath, dio, etc.

Honestly, people will direct you to the essentials, and that's great, but to get into metal as a start, go with stuff that's similar to what you already like, grow a taste for it, THEN branch out. If you like early Ulver, try some folky atmo back, folk metal, and viking metal. Agalloch, Dudkh, Negură Bunget , Panopticon, and Winterfylleth are all pretty entry level bands that I think you could get into.
But yeah eventually once you get your footing go into the classics. Also check dark folk as a genre, there's some good shit there with a similar aesthetic.

have you listened to wodensthrone yet?

its kind of like a typical black metal style combined with some folk elements, pretty good.

agalloch is a reddit meme band, and they only had one album that actually had metal

I don't like them either, but they're a good band for getting into metal, so i recced them.
>and they only had one album that actually had metal
Is this autist user again? Fuck off.

Nah pham
It's Ice Grave is THE AOTY

Yes

>good band for getting into metal

nope. fuck that shit. they had one album and everything else that followed was gay atmoshit. they're not metal

Do all metal bands use the same two fonts?

fuck off autist user

you're a fucking meme

Yes.

how about you fuck off with your garbage recs

>he can't read English
KEK. Why are you here?

whats the most hateful album youve ever heard

Can I ask what make you pick that one? I've listened to it, and it didn't sound anymore hateful than a lot of black/death

vocals are definitely an acquired taste, and for me initially what kept me listening is the huge amount of great riffs and the sheer quality of music composition that is/was present in black metal.

pic related is a good starting point for black metal, would recommend starting with mercyful fate, the vocals are incredible

From there I can recommend using metal-archives.com/ for learning about bands and use the "similar artists" tab, which is very helpful when looking for bands of a similar style

4chanmusic.wikia.com/wiki/Essential_Charts for more recommendations

i guess its just matter of opinion
definitely not the most hateful i just used it as an example

Moth into Flame is pure kino

what is this cuck metal ive been hearing about?

How the did the US get a lineup this good?

i dont know but im prolly going

What in the fuck is with those logos? They're all the exact same shitty scribbly writing. The only two good ones are Verbal Abuse and Nuclear Assault, and the latter's is just a copy of Metallica's.

Literally no good bands outside of Razor and Nuclear Assault

Go to bed, Jesse.

It's been around for awhile, but when Gojira released Magma, it really got popular for awhile.

Thrash kiddies need to leave, blackies are talking here

Something wrong with your eyes, son?

revenge's logo is cool imo

but thrash invented black

Which one even is it? I literally can't tell
>all the way to the right, third from the bottom
What the FUCK does that even attempt to say?

>thrash invented black

hes right

second from the top, second from left

fucked if i know hey, they're probably a slam band

It says "Blood Incantation"

He is, in the sense that no, he is not, and he's wrong.

please, explain how two completely different genres that originated on two completely different continents are at all related

It looks like it's written with pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=BM9QVI1NRFs

>this happened 25 years ago

Demilich you shit eater

just finished listening to this

Overall its a pretty good release, I really liked the stonery elements in it, and the acoustic section was a nice touch. Album named track was very good, but I think they're kind of lacking in melodic composition. The first track has a few sections where the lead guitar is just oscilating back and forth trying to create some sort of chaotic meloncholic tone, but honestly it comes off as amateur and who hasn't heard that shit before?

I honestly haven't listened to much newer death metal, but i think they could have tried a bit harder on a few tracks

You are surprised by this?

we just don't know

Venom

What about them?

so its like metal that has some metal elements to be considered metal but the vocals are so faggy that it attracts cucks?

now i understand

>no black metal bands

Why even bother

limp bizkit - chocolate starfish
linkin park - meteora
disturbed - the sickness

Yep pretty much. Baroness, Intronauts, Btbam, the list could go on

Why do blackies always feel like their shit is superior to everyone else?

why do you always care so much?

oh shit, you're actually right

my bad

honestly i was just flaming and thought that they had nothing to do with each other, but fuck, i was dead wrong

Because they're fedorafags

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you samefagging or something?

Just a question, no need to get defensive, blackie

seems like you see your 'blackies' everywhere

Seems like you're afraid to admit something.

Cred Forums doesnt like anything that hasnt been endorsed by Fantano or faggots

>just woke up
>had a dream i was on some metal gig in small ass club going apeshit in crowd

time to check agenda in littledevil again i guess

i'm not. dude's totally right, i'm just admitting i was wrong lol

>During the 1980s, several thrash and death metal bands formed a prototype for black metal. This so-called first wave included bands such as Venom, Bathory, Mercyful Fate, Hellhammer and Celtic Frost.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_metal

But you weren't wrong. Thrash did not invent black.

except i was wrong. thrash and black are practically siblings, apparently.

i mean, shit, black metal is named after one of venom's albums.

>Black Metal is the second album by English heavy metal band Venom. It was released in November 1982, during the great flourishing of metal music in the UK that was the new wave of British heavy metal, and is considered a major influence on the thrash metal, death metal and black metal scenes that emerged in the 1980s and early 1990s.

gojira and meshuggah redeem you for your pantera sins

i used to like mastodon, but their recent stuff has just been awful. they practically sound like KISS now.

>Black Metal is the second album by English heavy metal band Venom
>heavy metal band venom
>heavy metal
As in not thrash metal.

And you're right, they are like siblings. Siblings don't generally give birth to each other, though. The parents, in this case Venom, do.

desu i was listening to pantera when i was teen, but i still love the guitar tone and riffs of dime.

and same for mastodon
leviathan and crack the skye are good the new stuff is meh

heavy metal is a blanket term, not a specific genre

Except it is.

Hes trolling you... no one is that stupid

only as long as you think led zepplin and black sabbath sound even remotely similar, seeing as how they're both labled "heavy metal"

i think its within reason to say that venom spawned black metal, but venom's style does not come within a mile of what black metal matured into - such as the fast paced highly technical stuff including immortal, darkthrone, niflheim, etc. Venom was one of the first bands like mercyful fate (which is king diamond) to focus their writing primarily on satanic themes

the statement "thrash invented black metal" is wrong. its more accurate to say that early black metal incorporated thrash elements such as bathory's "the return". I can't say how you take an album like the return and get to second wave black metal, but it does indicate a clear divergence.

First of all, that's a bullshit argument and you should know that.

Judas Priest were the first band to call themselves heavy metal, and are the template for the sound. Zep and Sabbath are precursors and originators, so they can get labelled heavy metal by association. Just like Venom can get called thrash by association.

>only as long as you think led zepplin and black sabbath sound even remotely similar
www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5_eoB7v5R8
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbrjRKB586s

Also nice logical fallacy there bud

>metal track with distorted guitars and dry sound
>blues track with slide guitars and psychedelic sound
You mad?

No, but are you being difficult?

>dry sound

eat shit and die, deaf faggot
Are you being dense?

Both tracks are rooted in blues, both tracks use dissonant intervals, and feature similar rhythms. The main difference is just Sabbath's heavy distortion vs. Zep's psychedelia.

>dry sound
>dense

You guys ever find anything decent by hitting the "random band" link on M-A? I just randomly found Diphtery through it, they're OK.

youtube.com/watch?v=jfHel9OWZ2U

I think the main thing we can take away from all this is that "invented" was probably the wrong word to use.

adequate response for the post it replied to desu

any of you got metal tattoos?
any you would feel like sharing?

recently i have been thinking about getting the art for strongblood's crooked cross tattooed,
not because i find their demo to be exceptional or anything.. i just like the way medieval weapons look.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7HR_oL6uqQ

This is what Black Metal should sound like. What an album, never thought they could keep the momentum going since Theogonia

sounds like a boring Inqusition

but that album is bland trash tho. Literally muddy noise over bongo drums.

They're touring with Inquisition next month, should I bother to wait and see RC's set too?

>muddy noise over bongo drums
no that's Phosphore Blanc
phosphoreblanc.bandcamp.com/track/br-le-burka-br-le

Inquisition live is amazing, despite having only two members on stage.

Yeah I know, I'm going to see them, but is Rotting Christ worth waiting for too?

Yeah, I have a Six Feet Under tattoo on my elbow. I used a skull designed by Pushead that wasn't well-known like his images for Metallica, then placed the backward six inside it. Exactly one person has recognized what it's meant to be, and he was also an SFU fan. Most people just think it's meant to be insulting to Dead fans and either find it clever/amusing, or are insulted because they're Dead fans.

>fantano

shit, the dude said he didn't care for their last album because the thought that there are better bands like Converge and they have "better production" and "rawness" when the fucking record was produced by Kurt Ballou, the melonhead is a fucking hack.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJDkOcloDRc

That godly warped in sample. When are they releasing new shit man.

Any more Doom albums that have a similar sound?

Dave Chandler does really weird "solos".

Every live show of Inquisition I've watched was boring as fuck.

Like, yeah, they can play as good as on the albums.

But they have almost zero theatrics.

They can't be amazing.

GUYS DON'T FORGET THAT GNAW THEIR TONGUES IS LITERALLY BLACKENED DJENT.

CHECK OUT ALL THESE THALL STACCATO RIFFS, GROOVY POLYRHYTHMS AND JAZZY CLEAN INTERLUDES
youtube.com/watch?v=yZLrwNjAddM

DOESN'T THAT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE WEARING A V-NECK TEE AND WRITE TED TALK SPEECHES ABOUT THE SINGULARITY?

dude shut the fuck up, you sound like a head fi review.

Varg talking about Euronymous

youtube.com/watch?v=e7itU7kruO0

real AOTY comin

Spot the mad deathmetal.org fan.

Yeah but they do it wrong. Industrial metal does mechanical and unfeeling right.

The fuck is wrong with you?
There's no "really good djent", there's only tons terrible djent and a little bit of decent djent.
>animals as leaders
remove the background chugs and you have a nice jazzy prog metal song
>vildhjarta
generic
metalcore
djent
They're generic precisely because they pioneered that genre.

Djent is industrial metal with less catchy riffs and an edgeless politically correct aesthetic

Djent is deathcore with pointless wankery that makes it harder to mosh to

Djent is prog metal with obnoxious bro chugs that ruin the atmosphere

Djent is mathcore that takes itself way too seriously

Djent is groove metal with fucked-up, truncated grooves and no Texas-style thrashin'

Can't he stop roasting our boy Euro, he's dead; let the man be.

Euro was never our boy

Reminder that Soundgarden and Alice in Chains are metal and you're dumb if you think otherwise

Go to bed Electric Lizard

you're not my mom

ABATA ANKH T KHET

KHEEEETTI

SAAAATHA

SHEMMMMSSUUUUU

I dont get how it could be insulting to Dead fans

He got a Six Feet Under tattoo user, give him a break.

Okay I really need some black metal albums with good riffs now
Love shit like immortal, dissection, dakthrone, inquisition, thy darkened shade

Overrated honestly

Purple Mk.II > DioSabbath > Rainbow

Most of the songs in Taake's newer albums have really nice riffs, Nordbundet is really catchy.

What's a good public torrent/tracker site for obscure-ish bands? Metal tracker is the only one that I've found the band I was looking for on, but the torrent has no seeders and is behind a few years in albums. I can find it on soulseek, but I have no experience with it and I'm afraid of getting blocked or banned.

5 years on & the shitty photoshop filter still tickles me

rutracker

holy shit
>1:18-3:12
youtube.com/watch?v=EpxurWnjRT4

Sithu Aye is such a weeb, not only he made that Senpai EP but one of his new tracks is called Beyond the Boundary

Name ONE metal album that can't be found on ulozto, Rutracker or Darkworld

80's Speed Metal revival fucking when

Molested's stormvold ep

I haven't checked out any new metal bands in the last 6 years, as well as not really cared for music in general.

Has there been any good Thrash or Death metal albums that have come out in the last 2 years?

Zhrine - Unortheta

NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=Bic0GT76LKw

Some things that come to mind

Death
youtube.com/watch?v=LaT-zh8TksY
youtube.com/watch?v=KleWqFVeTbU
youtube.com/watch?v=FeAZcR0QIZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=uqOkWTFmC6w

Thrash
youtube.com/watch?v=9k-KjSJTpw4
youtube.com/watch?v=kvksnl-i6V4
Next one is barely thrash
youtube.com/watch?v=l-yKiS06bJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9jlDI3VBaQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=uN7I97cpmJM

twitter.com/Sithu_Aye
I don't know what you're talking about user, nothing weeb to see here

Thanks user, will check them out

>mfw Stephen O'malley liked my tweet

This is the only one

youtube.com/watch?v=UISjgLu8zBA

How about something from the perspective of thirty thousand monkeys?

youtube.com/watch?v=jhoBLKSGgyU

False
youtube.com/watch?v=_xRN8A2UBZ8

thoroughly boring

I don't think they'll ever top New Junk Aesthetic

rip sweet prince

RE: vocals, with lots of the extreme genres, you've pretty much gotta be willing to accept that the vocal parts in some performances are more like another distorted instrument being thrown into the lineup rather than conventional vocals.

anyone in here into bands like Whitehorse? basically noise doom bands

but those hundreds of mastodon listens are probably nearly half leviathan, nearly half crack the skye, maybe a few remission or call of the mastodon, and then like three listens to each of the other albums hoping that they'd turn into acquired tastes before the denial wore out and now they sit there ignored.

or is that just me.

I like them all.

I like both the albums you mentioned a lot more than any of their other stuff, so I wouldn't doubt it

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3sbyesGcUE

Song of the year

>not a single mention of this masterpiece

If you're still here, fucking LOVING Expain.

Wew lad
I'm 99% convinced this guy browses Cred Forums

Still here, glad you like it

Sgurr was way better

>medieval furries

glyptoglossio.bandcamp.com/releases

ASCENDED

kek

Didn't know there was a new bolzer song
youtube.com/watch?v=_yH6j2Ym70g

>talks about a new bolzer song
>posts a song by bölzer

what a confusing post

Have they redeemed themselves?

Pic is only crust punk album I actually thought was very good. Similar recs maybe?

werent these guys supposed to put out a new album this year?

not very similar but you need to listen to Skaven's Severed EP. It's similar to Amebix but with a somewhat melancholic tinge, a grimy blackened sound, and it also has
>two bassists

Skaven is my favorite crust punk band.

rec me good sludge pls

depends what about the album you liked, there's a lot of nwobhm stuff going on there too

some crust/dbeat stuff you may or may not like:
youtube.com/watch?v=ognHqnZZI28
youtube.com/watch?v=nNikrmTxwm8
youtube.com/watch?v=ECF0J7yKF3s
youtube.com/watch?v=A1Cj_NFLEmQ

I kept reading that this was going to be the next Obscura, i.e. le techy wanky 2deep4u metal album.

Ukrainians really know how to do BM.
youtu.be/4V2KK_CbnoI

If you're trying to get me interested it's not working.

Grief, Dystopia, Dark Castle, Whitehorse, Harvey Milk, His Hero Is Gone, Cursed

Admiral Angry

>Dark Castle

My companion of african descent

Since Halloween's approching, friends and I decided that we'll put on corpse paint and go chill in the local forest. Will probably have a barbeque or something. How do you make/use corpse paint, so it looks good? Have any of you tried it? Have any of you succeed in it? Help me out, please. Thanks!

Atmo!

Don't use paint, it's a pain to remove
use stage makeup

It's pretty solid, I like it. Thanks for sharing, user!

Thanks for the tip, user!

youtube.com/watch?v=58pGeH3Q-J0

Don't know about hateful, but angry as fuck for sure.
>mfw Descending Jacob's Ladder
youtube.com/watch?v=U9GtKDhKz3Q
New album coming soonâ„¢.

:D

AOTY

This this this

Requiem For the Indifferent had way better songwriting than Quantum Enigma but way worse production... if they could just balance them out and add some new stuff it would be nice.

Run of the mill.

aoty?

Delain>Epica

I'm actually enjoying Metallica's new song

Did I lose my hearing?

It's not bad.

Sit back and enjoy it then, don't stop yourself.

Yes, you did.

Got to Ascension for now.

The album does have better guitar work, in terms of writing and production. The choirs aren't overdone, but there's more of them than violas/cellos/etc, and that's a little disappointing. Some songs like Divide & Conquer and Cosmic Algorithm just have same-note strumming and deathcore-esque intros. Thankfully they're very sparse but they still do show up from time to time. Simone's singing on Phantasmic Parade is fucking stunning, though. What I've heard is cheesy but overall entertaining.

Thanks a lot, anons, great shit

Eh, I gave their new album a listen and wasn't struck as impressed, even though I liked the Human Contradiction a fair bit. Maybe I should listen to Moonbathers again while I'm waiting for Epica's release tomorrow...

Still ANYONE who likes female fronted metal, especially in the "high brow" lyrical style of Epica and Nightwish's most recent albums, should check out pic related. If Epica didn't have an album this year this may have been my AOTY .

Cool, are you a reviewer to get to listen to it early or is it already the 30th in China or something? I actually like some of the Djenty stuff if it's not constant... Epica has always made good use of simpler/rhythmic guitar work as the rest of their ensemble is melodic enough to compensate, but after Issac joined the band the guitars have slowly gotten more complex and melodic, not to mention more bombastic.

im partially scared that they just released the 2 best songs as singles on purpose, and the rest of it is shit.

You forgot to mention Blood Mountain, which is not only the best Mastodon album, but also probably the best proge metal album of all time.

metal-archives.com/bands/Legend/3540284564

qt

NJA had terribly weak production. The guitars seriously lacked punch imho. Also some of the lyrics seemed to be more about "cool phrases you'd tattoo on yourself". They were smart, but came off as ramblings.

Post songs that really make you think
youtube.com/watch?v=pGLuKRVX-J4

Did you like that one Xandria album released a while back? That was one of my favorite corsetcore no dobt

youtube.com/watch?v=ybGOT4d2Hs8

Trivium is a good band

So is this the gayest thing since Sunbather or what

what do you lads think of truckfighters? worth a listen or?

I never even found any power metal that was as gay as periphery, versailles comes close, but periphery is still the faggiest band around

>implying you wouldn't fuck their qt vocalist

>it has been 15 years since the last good Opeth album

Sorceress needs to be jettisoned into the fucking sun.

Post performances with maximum levels of testosterone
youtube.com/watch?v=HBhnHC1UTj8

What kind of fucking album cover is that?

a "deep" one

one that really makes you think

The more I look at it the more it pisses me off.

What is your favourite metal album released this century? mine is pic

Fucking GOAT desert rock.
>I'M RUNNIN OUTTA FUUUUUEEEEEEELLLL

>put hands in latex gloves
>soak them in water
>call it an album cover

vola

youtube.com/watch?v=r10m0vs2Vi8&

someone posted the latest meme in the sharethread

Dancing In A Hurricane may very well be the best song they've ever done. Or at least one of them. Right up there with Essence of Silence and Requiem for the Indifferent.

its actually 2 deep 5 me

>hands symbolize tool or force
>plastic bag symbolizes isolation / lack of direct contact
???

this is literally album art

unlike Sunbather, this album is actually kind of good.

What do you think of Protest the Hero? Their vocalist is always being scoffed at for being gay as hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=EXzPotJP5_U

See your way out the door.

only if you listen to the album first

Honestly they were my favorite band for about a year, then I started really listen to metal and holy shit those guys are fucking queers

Quite gay, but still not as faggy
shit, I mean listen to versailles
youtube.com/watch?v=8M7-qN_J6wE
The song is just FABULOUS
and it's still not as gay as periphery

Trivium sucks total ass after Shogun. Silence In The Snow is so bad it's hilarious.

PtH and memephery's vocalists are just gay because they try too hard sounding harsh, nothing more than that.

nope, the phrasing is what I typically hear from flaming faggots with 2 dicks in their mouths

>someone
>posts are 1 minute apart

"please notice me i'm making a lot of noise for nothing" ? That's trying too hard too.

but that's basically how flaming faggots act

wasnt me

>minute and 3 seconds

I think I want to throatfuck kamijo

You mean 8

and flaming faggots are gay that try too hard

Vive la Rebellion!

Who doesn't?

How does this compare to Metal Noir Quebecois? The rest of their discography is shit, and I doubt this is an exception.

Compared to the older ones, this one is good.

>Metal Noir Quebecois
but that album is shit too

wtf i love death metal now

new

new

y/n?

Is it pronounced like the rrhea in diarrhea?

way to early dude

heyoooo

just released yesterday.
please tell me what you think, friends....

>Brain Tentacles
>A squid with a large brain

really made me think

holy shit