Is he the biggest sellout of all time?

Is he the biggest sellout of all time?

that'a not Kanye West

what do you mean by a sellout?

he could have probably fucked white teens for the rest of his life but he got married to some ugly black woman

i don't even listen to him and i know what he means lol

dude goes from doing some serious and meaningful gangsta rap back in the day, to now he's practically just a meme for stoners to jerk off over. tv show appearances, movies, all of that shit.

No U2

he's the Morgan Freeman of rap where he'll do anything if the money's right, he still brings to projects he thinks deserve it though I think

I wouldn't call him a sellout though

he was funny on Trailerpark boys

He does what I wish I could do everyday, props to him for enjoying life to the fullest.

Dude weed lmao

If you're talking about season 10 no he wasn't, him and the other shit guests were completely unnecessary and contributed nothing good to the show. Fuck doug benson

we have a winner
also honorable mention ice t for writing cop killer then playing one

ain't gon lie his snapchat is pretty retarded

>meaningful gangsta rap back in the day
wat

>meaningful gangsta rap

when has he ever done that?

I think Cube did the same thing, but apparently that was part of the comedy; the guy who wrote Fuck Tha Police playing a cop

>“I’ve been banned from Glastonbury for years. I went back and did it with the Gorillaz. Fucking Snoop Doggy Dog’s walking around, fucking smoking dope with women all wearing nothing."

Yes

Ok Mario

7 Days of Funk is damn good though

Biggest sellouts that Cred Forums listens to:

Snoop Dogg
Chicago
The Weeknd
Wiz Khalifa
A$AP Rocky
Lupe Fiasco
Weather Report
Scott Walker (only in the 70s)
Weezer
Modest Mouse
Busta Rhymes
Nas

he's just doing what any smart dude would do. he's never going to be in his hayday again, he's just doing various acting and music cameos and features to cash in his paychecks. he doesn't care, it's not his product, he's just appearing in it. if something goes bad (like Corey Feldman's new album), it ain't on him, he's just there for the paycheck.

Every timeI wanted to see one of his shows there were no more tickets available so yes he's a big sell out.

He was never underground. How can he sell out?