Who can take this retard seriously...

who can take this retard seriously? literally his every song and lyric is about how much money he has and how big house he owns.

>WE ROCKAFELLA xDDD

is he the most lyrically dead rapper ?

ever heard of flow?

He's at the same level of irrelevance as Eminem now. Where they could release a new album tomorrow and no one would give a shit.

this retard thinks flow can save shit lyrics

and also his flow is shit

>its another eminem/jayz song featuring rihanna or beyonce

It would go number one and sell millions.

>sell millions
>2016
lol

he used to be creative with his braging but got lazy most rappers. Reasonable Doubt is still one of the best New York rap albums ever

thats true
but it would be shit

>jay-z's lyrics are garbage
>omg did you guys listen to my name is Jeffery yet?? AOTY
Jays been around for decades, don't try to go at his lyrics when he can flow very good while the most new popular rappers can't do good at either

Are you implying the people in this thread ripping into jay z for lyrics would praise Jeffery? Are you retarded? They're both shit artists appealing to the most boring of people.

Not just this thread, some people on Cred Forums would do that and a very large ammount of normies would too.

No. But you faggots with hate on Jay-Z and Kanye but praise faggots like Aesop Rock and Atmosphere as if they're actually good when they're garbage as fuck.

And for the record if Jay-Z or Eminem dropped an album out of nowhere tomorrow it would break the internet. There's only 5 people in Hip-Hop that can do that: Kanye, Kendrick, Drake, Jay-Z, and Eminem.

all that really matters when it comes to jay z

I don't know about lyrically. Maybe substantially is the word youre looking for.

>he's never listened to reasonable doubt

Pusha-T ?

Hating on Jay-Z and Kanye is appropriate since they've fallen off hard, hating on Aesop and Atmosphere isn't because they're consistently good

>jay-z has a shit flow

come on user, be serious

Nah. Jay-z is still somewhat involved with the game, he still is featured on a lot of new artists project and he's perpetualy in the public's eye thanks to his mariage to Beyonce.

Eminem has become that rapper that release shitty albums for his tween fanbase every couple of years with a always a few songs featuring the popstar of the moment like Rihanna, Sia, etc (and dont forget to insert Skylar Grey somewhere)

>Aesop and Atmosphere
>good

L M A O I N G

Reasonable Doubt is a collection of tracks that borrow entirely from his contemporaries without adding anything of value. Nearly every song is written around some reference to a classic hip-hop track. It's pretty much creative thievery and, if this is what is considered Jay-Z's magnum opus, the guy is a total fraud. I could see why someone without much hip-hop knowledge would like it though.

Most rap has boring ass lyrics

I don't know why every nigger is a fucking carbon copy of the other niggers, like get some personality and original ideas

>It's white so it's bad
dude muh cultural appropiration white people inherently make bad music

I've always sort of thought this.
However, you cannot dismiss how hard he used to work. 10/15 years ago, he was literally attached to everything in the charts.

He found a formula to make money, and OP is just a bit jelly.

>implying music is about race

No nigger. If you make shit music, you will get called out on it faggot. Logic, Eminem, Beastie Boys, and the fuccboi Asher Roth are all white and made decent music at some point. It has nothing to do with them being white, Aesop Rock and Atmosphere is just trash. Sorry your favorite rappers suck dick familia, might I suggest having better taste?

Some of y'all have lost your marbles. clearly you don't know anything about hiphop.

/thread

naah. Can't agree with you on this one. sure, most of our new generation rappers sound the same, migos and thugs and all that shit, but damn, when it comes to older rappers, they have their own style, their own flow. If you gave the same beat to two different rappers, it would sound differently. because the flow is different, and that changes the way they drop bars. And you have to listen to the words they are saying. The word play, the rhymes. together it sounds so good

Jay Z invented wordplay.

although, most of his cash now comes from being one of the owners of a NBA team.
but that doesnt change the fact that he's good artist.