What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cedricbixler_?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/watch?v=YM-IjSQjruU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

autism most likely

is that the one that sings like a bitch?

No, that would be his friend. This is the talented one.

He was lost

> his fee whenc Francis would not return bike to xenu #omarrodriguezlopezthethirdtimesphiequatedtobeingacompletepusspuss

nooooooow im loooooooooost

What's up with the Mars Volta Scientology meme?

Cedric was a scientologist for a while. Used it to stop smoking weed and now he doesn't affiliate with it anymore.

twitter.com/cedricbixler_?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Cedric's twitter is hilarious

I am mad I love with him releasing 12 albums this year. The six he's released so far have been great, especially El Bien y Mal Nos Une

Oh, he isn't any more? Oh well, he definitely was. I know because I did some engineering work on the last At The Drive-In tour before they split up. He didn't talk about it a lot, but I dropped an amp on my foot one time whilst packing away from a gig. I fell to the floor because of the pain and he came up to me and noticed what had happened. Rather than getting help or anything he put his fingers to his temples and started chanting "XENU ASSIST THIS MAN!" over and over again. I told him to knock off that bullshit and get some fucking help. He looked quite hurt and went off mumbling something about triangles, God knows what. That was fucking weird, but overall he was pretty sound.

Be honest though, had you ever heard a man speak like that man before?

All the days of my life ever since I've been born, never heard a man speak like that man before.

Never seen a putzdemonrace die like these ones beforeeccehomoCedric gay for daddy bixler/plath2312planet

you should probably ghostwrite for Cedric

You, He and frusciante 'can't read no mo, massa'', wished. But my aspirations as a writer are mainly technical, and if not, those i refuse to publish.

new omar video youtube.com/watch?v=YM-IjSQjruU buzz osborne is in it and omar gets punched in the face by him lmao. his newest album rules also

Didn't know he was bisexual.

'everybody loves you when you're bi'/'they're not even 'jackedin''.

addiction, autism and possibly closet homosexuality

this thread reads a lot like cedric's twitter feed