Judas Iscariot is better than Burzum

This is just true. I don't understand how people can praise Vikernes faggot ass who did nothing but shit on a legendary genre, making it shit by opening it up to more Cred Forums-tier faggots such as himself, spawning thousands of HORRIBLE bedroom "projects" by children who knew nothing about what BLACK METAL actually meant.

Thank Satan for Judas Iscariot.

Other urls found in this thread:

panzer.users5.50megs.com/articles/Mayhem/SOD.htm
thuleanperspective.com/tag/autism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao you must be one of those trve kvlt "bleghhhh black metal has to be raw" "euronymous is my daddy" faggots. What are you doing on Cred Forums you fucking 12 year old edgelord?

>thank satan

Nu-males on Cred Forums. How original.

>taking music this seriously

>children who knew nothing about what BLACK METAL actually meant
I bet you are the kind of faggot who thinks anyone other than Euronymous shared his delusions about what black metal was supposed to stand for. All of them considered him a autistic asshole without exception.

>being this much of a pleb
Not ok, kid.

Wrong. You just bought a sociopathic murderer's side of the story. Sad.

Euronymous was a manlet faggot communist who couldn't get laid. No need to be bitter about black metal, after all it was just a bunch of hipster kids who didn't like McDonanlds.

Keep parroting the words of a cold blood murdering traitor to disrespect a dead man you didn't even know, I can tell you'll get very far in life.

*tips corpsepaint*
lighten the fuck up dude holy shit

I'm actually in a very chill mood at the moment, I just talk blunt because I think it's the truth.

>Taking what's probably the gayest genre of music this seriously.
Fixed.

The only good black metal is post-black, blackgaze and blackened death. Trve kvlt is for edgy faggots

>Wrong. You just bought a sociopathic murderer's side of the story. Sad.
Mayhem is garbage and euronymous was an asshole and a literal faggot.
Varg isn't the only one that hated him.

You deserve to be b& for crappy trolling.

You can't know that.

wasn't all of Burzum basically a bedroom project though? I mean some of it was literally written in a jail bedroom

Oh I wish I was trolling. Just pointing out genres that are years ahead of what raw black has ever achieved musically

That's precisely my point.

(You)

>You can't know that
Hellhamer comfirmed it

Austism is actually a big founding part of the genre. Varg and his wife are autistic and have spoken out for it on multiple occasions.

>Varg and his wife are autistic and have spoken out for it on multiple occasions

Source?

Source?

He had to be autistic, that idiot.

panzer.users5.50megs.com/articles/Mayhem/SOD.htm

I liked The Cold Earth Slept Below, but this thread is a total shit storm.

That was an interesting read.

I think it's pretty comfy, seeing the atmoshitters getting triggered.

>You deserve to be b& for crappy trolling.
Nah. As with most extreme metal, for every one good black metal band there is a whole army of projects that are absolute garbage and/or boring as hell

True. Take the example I provided in my original post: Judas Iscariot and Burzum, both one-man bands. One is awesome, and underrated, and the other is shit, and overrated.

Mostly agree with you, but Belus is pretty fucking dope for the most part, and nowadays I put his prison albums on more than his actual metal albums.

This and he was a control freak and a bully to Dead. Like who the fuck makes an album cover of their friends suicide?

>liking Euronymous and his music over his killer's

I've given a shot to several Judas Iscariot albums since I love Leviathan and Wrest has cited JI as one of his major influences but I dunno, nothing that I've heard from him so far has gripped me much, neither in terms of songwriting nor atmosphere. It strikes me as very riff-oriented music but none of the riffs are all that powerful.

Which Judas Iscariot albums would you recommend, OP?

>Thank Satan

Well, you've got to keep in mind he has a rather raw and minimalistic approach at black metal. It really depends on your subjective preference. I'd recommend starting all over from the first album, and following through chronologically if you're interested. That's how I first got into him at least. Hope you enjoy!

Oh I'm very into raw and minimalist BM, bands like Ildjarn and Baptism and Akitsa were some of the first stuff I heard when I was getting into the genre.
I suppose I just approached Judas Iscariot from the wrong perspective, like I said I went into his music thinking it was supposed to have more in common with riff-based bands like Grand Belial's Key or Inquisition than anything else.
I'll check out the first album then, the few JI albums I heard so far have all been from later in his activity.

thuleanperspective.com/tag/autism/