Looks like Kurt Cobain's daughter is getting JUSTed

Looks like Kurt Cobain's daughter is getting JUSTed

>eonline.com/news/798510/frances-bean-cobain-ordered-to-pay-ex-almost-50-000-for-temporary-spousal-support

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAMz5VlaUic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao why the fuck does her bf look exactly like kurt

Her ex probably has world class lawyers. Smart fella.

Because she has father issues and he secretly plotted all of this to get a piece of her fortune

youtube.com/watch?v=fAMz5VlaUic

is that ariel pink?

good, she is stupidly spoiled

do you think this guy changed his whole life to become exactly like kurt? Like I wonder if he stalked kurts daughter and made sure he would be her boyfriend no matter what.

I don't see it. you mean how he dresses? isn't that how all the young people dress these days?

you are the ones with Kurt fixations

daddy issues: the picture

whoa, who is that girl ariel pink is holding hand with?

lmao so you think its just a coincidence that he dresses exactly like kurt and makes nirvana rip off music?

You literally can't look at and not realize how much of a Nirvana rip off it is

its literally kurts signature look

Oh wow

I wouldn't doubt it, apparently he wants on of kurts guitars in the divorce settlement.

>Frances Bean Cobain
>Bean Cobain
>Bean

I wouldn't blame him for dressing like Kurt since a lot of people are doing it but after listening to that song it does seem pretty obvious who he idolizes.

>do you think this guy changed his whole life to become exactly like kurt?

I've always found this phenomena exceedingly strange.

>Like I wonder if he stalked kurts daughter and made sure he would be her boyfriend no matter what.

This in particular is even more strange, it's strange enough to dress like Kurt, but much, much more strange to fuck his daughter and to spray his seed in her.

Frances having an electra complex isn't anywhere near as outlandish as that, it's almost predictable, but this guy is a real loony toon.

I look like my wife's dad.
It's a thing that happens. She hadn't seen him since she was like 5. The brain does weird shut.

which fender offset guitar is that

Huh. She turned out looking exactly like I thought she would.

>which fender offset guitar is that
Looks like Mexican Jazzmaster HH.

He usually plays a cyclone, im not sure if thats it

you sure thats a jazzmaster?

Fuck, I didn't notice the horn.

It is indeed

yeah i think thats it, thanks man

>literally a modern rehash/touch up of the Fender Mustang design that kurt played
so deep. so many layers of meaning.

It's different than a Mustang desu, aside from the body shape.

Different switches.

i know that. actually, i own a mustang and i can tell from looking at it that that gibson-style switch is an improvement over the og mustang pickup switches
>no way to instantly switch between pickups while playing a song
>switches are just the perfect height to get hit and knocked out of place and fucked up by strumming and picking

>and i can tell from looking at it that that gibson-style switch is an improvement over the og mustang pickup switches
That's because Fender bungled the Mustang with their novelty switches.

you mean you look like to you dad's wife? weirdos..

Once more, in English.

more like literally a modern rehash of every fender/guitar

I hope she doesn't follow daddys example and take herself off the map

don't do it Frank's beans