HELP

BROS!

I need a song that describes a guy being too shy to express his love to a girl/a song that describes unrequited love.

But that's actually good, you know. I want to send it to an ex girlfriend of mine who I still love and want back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=okthJIVbi6g
youtube.com/watch?v=thdUzJrCODY
youtube.com/watch?v=mlOVlqUcB8A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ljg6g7BAdQo
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=72&v=IirrW2sqVHI
youtube.com/watch?v=3eN0-UztnXU&index=8&list=LLKQHfQQt5ju72iLzEi7_h8g
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9IODJdi3GA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SyZZi0D18M
youtube.com/watch?v=700I5J_305I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=okthJIVbi6g

the only song that comes to my mind right now

if she broke up with you, she probably doesn't want you back. there's no sense trying to mend the situation, and by sending her a song, you would just make a fool out of yourself. its gonna hurt a lot, its gonna be pretty rough, but you'll get through it. it gets better, it always does. just remember that you are an individual, and you are still a complete person without her.

>I want to send it to an ex girlfriend
don't

OP here. I know bro, that's what I thought too. I just think that song is too noisy sounding for her taste, you know. I think the message might get lost from the sound of the song, fuck.

That song is what inspired me to make this thread

For undeclared love, try In Love This Way by Descendents:
youtube.com/watch?v=thdUzJrCODY

For wanting a woman back after you've split, try In A Lonely Place by The Smithereens (featuring Suzanne Vega):

youtube.com/watch?v=mlOVlqUcB8A

youtube.com/watch?v=Ljg6g7BAdQo

what about this one?

HOLY SHIT I GOT IT BROS!!!!!!

It's gonna be this song:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=72&v=IirrW2sqVHI

Basically I'm making an playlist of songs to send to my ex..none of them have anything to do with her or me or whatever, but I wanted to include one last song at the end that's a definite nod between us, this is my playlist so far:

The Beatles - Norwegian Wood
White Stripes - Catch Hell Blues
The Strokes - Last Nite
Arcade fire - We Used to Wait
The Rolling Stones - Can't You Hear Me Knockin
Radiohead - Everything in its right place
The Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight
DFA1979 - Romantic Nights
Led Zeppelin - Immigrant song - Live
Earth, Wind & Fire - September
Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
The Beatles - Dear Prudence

And then yeah, the Dean Martin song will be at the end. I wish I could do like a hidden track thing, but meh

oh and to clarify, this is just a playlist that I made because she never got to see my taste in music. When we were together for 10 months, I was in a shitty top 40 Z100 taste in phase

youtube.com/watch?v=3eN0-UztnXU&index=8&list=LLKQHfQQt5ju72iLzEi7_h8g
Turnover - I Would Hate You If I Could

Thanks bros

it's so basic it hurts

>only flavor of the month songs picked by nu-males are good

cringe thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9IODJdi3GA

it will never describe how you feel unless you write it, and probably not even then

sucker

fuck off namefag

youtube.com/watch?v=7SyZZi0D18M

why does it matter if she sees your taste in music or not

ignore all the normies, go straight to The Smiths
youtube.com/watch?v=700I5J_305I

Girl afraid, where does his intentions lay?

Or does he even have any?

She says: He never really looks at me

The Smiths are a "normie" band. They're basically the go-to indie band whenever any movie or sitcom wants to appear cool and cultured.

Don't send songs to her unless the lyrics hit on a bunch of specific things that relate to the situation. Don't do it over social media it'll be annoying as fuck. Maybe make a cassette/CD mixtape and send it to her. Also really don't get your hopes up.

I honestly think, that GB Eating GB Whilst Listening To GB by Crywank will be perfect