So like

so like

DUDE BATH SALTS LMAO

fully expecting a new countdown and new 10-seond loop at 3 AM tonight

Even when the best artists in the world do this hype bullshit, it's lame as fuck.

Blank Banshee is "decent" at absolute best. What a sense of fucking ego.

No one gives this much of a shit about your fucking sounds. You didn't produce a masterpiece.

ALBUM OUT TONIGHT

Fucking faggots!

MEGA is coming soon and no matter how long it will fucking take it's gonna be worth the wait. Quality Over Quantity.

Go back listening to your trashy radio shit so called "artists". kys

>making trap in 2016
>making vaporwave in 2016
ISHYGDDT

Hyping your own album release isn't fucking egotistic you whingy little cunt.

It is to the extent he's done it, faggot.

Hyping is releasing a single or 2, making a promo graphic, and doing a bit of marketing. Not this retarded drawn out false-start mystery meme ARG shit. And it's been months.

Hyping is a given for any album. What he's done goes well beyond just hyping.

I think BB must either be some kind of serial procrastinator or stubborn perfectionist because the number of times he's done this is otherwise inexplicable. It's not hype anymore, its watching a trainwreck

>serial procrastinator or stubborn perfectionis
lol I hope he hasn't been doing all this shit while the album wasn't even finished. I figured it's been finished for a while and he thinks this'll help sales, or something. (It won't.)

vaporwave is timeless, but trap is only for trendy kids so it's already getting old.

Nah you're right it definitely won't. I'm thinking of how he deletes the old tweets and countdown stuff to clear the ground every time he fails to deliver, and particularly of the last countdown where he kept surreptitiously adding time

>being """""hyped""""" for close to 6 months

BB is a hack, Blank Body is better

i could actually sympathize with him and even understand if it's just a procrastination thing and he intended to release the album on X date but decided to make more changes. at least that's sort of logical, even if it's annoying to fans. i've produced plenty of music and know that feeling of pressure and perfectionism.

but if he's just doing it purely for egoistic and marketing reasons, fuck him.

Listening to 1 and was just thinking the same thing, fucking W H E N?

this

>You didn't produce a masterpiece.
No, but solid 8/10

Don't assume the worst, la

It's a okay album, only reason to buy it though is for the song "Teen Pregnancy"

I ' M J U S T A K I D

Both albums grew on me heavily.
>100 existing CDs of each
one day

is blank banshee actually any good or is it just popular because along with macplus it was one of the early progenitors of mainstream vaporwave

it's pretty good if you want music that's electronic that you can play in the background while you do other things, personally BBs a bit overrated

kill yourself

i'll give it a shot then

vaporwave is "timeless" only in the sense that it was already dated at conception

I think BB1 is amazing. The ambient tracks are really well done too. The closing track literally could not be better.

forgot pic

If dubs it drops tommorrow

what the fuck

Where have you guys heard that BB2 might drop tomorrow???

I'M JUST A KID

If dubs it drops in 10 years

rolling for this

BB2 TOMORROW

rolling again

If quads it drops this year.

off by 1, it's never coming.

welp

next year then