Anyone have any good pleb stories?

Anyone have any good pleb stories?

here's a good once recently

was listening to crystal castles sorta loud one day back in h/s and this girl come up and asks me if i'm listening to "that sandstorm song" i tell her "nah it's crystal castles" she leaves.

>2005
>put on AM
>mom tells me to turn that garbage off
>2016
>put on AM
>mom asks who the artist is

͏△
͏ ͏△
͏ ͏ ͏ ͏△
͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏△
͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏△
͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏△

I saw your thread, lol

Not so much a story, more of a complaint. I love my girlfriend, but she has such a plain and boring taste in music. 90% of her playlist is boring 90s/00s butt-rock/post-grunge/"alternative" rock that all sounds so fucking uninspired and generic. I know it's autist to be annoyed so much by this, but there's only so much Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Foo Fighters, and Puddle of Mudd I can take before I want to just sit in silence rather than hear what feels like the same song over and over again.

>brother and i listen listening to music together
>i play sleep by gy!be
>entire time was completely silent from both of us
>17 minutes in
>"this sounds like mumford and sons"

What did he mean by this?

he probably has a limited worldview of music, and maybe he was trying to tie the song to something he understands

Yeah but I don't even see how it could be tied to mumford and sons

look at the catalogue at any given time on any given day

That you should find better music than gy!be
Its pleb tier at best

>Traveling with friend in his car
>"Play something, user"
>Time to shine.
>Ladiesandgentlemanwearefloatinginspace.flac
> "That's just noise" and turns the volume down

epic strumming guitars, with climaxes

Literally upvoted :)

this is why Cred Forums is a cringe hole btw

>Oh I love Outkast, my favourite songs are Roses and Hey Ya

Hey Ya is definitely their best song though

Andre 3000 solo album when? The Love Below was so good

I've got a friend who looks like he's got down syndrome but says that he doesn't actually have down syndrome. I don't really believe him though.

Whenever I recommend him something to listen to I offer my phone to him and let him listen to a song from an album, and within 5 seconds he says "when does it get good?". And when he begins scrolling around and I ask what he's doing, he says "the best part of the song is in the middle".

All he listens to is Kendrick, Eminem, and 2000-present rap and hip-hop. He's white.

I really don't know why I bother anymore.

Her lack of improved taste is on you, you're the pleb.

He's not wrong