ICP

These guys are geniuses who get too much hate.
Their music might be trash to us, but the genius is that they made music that reached out to a whole new demographic of fans. It's homely white music for trailer-park-ians who love rap but hate black people.
They earned two platinum and five gold albums and ar worth $30M, you can't do that through pure idiocy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGl2bj9cKBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Donald Trump

>geniuses
You use that word, but I don't think you know what it means.

>They earned two platinum and five gold albums and ar worth $30M, you can't do that through pure idiocy

you absolutely can

I don't really hate ICP, but if you're gonna dress up as clowns and rap about magnets I'm going to insult you

>abracadabra boom shaka dae
>i'm violent j and i'm back like a vertebrae
>and i come with a hat full of tricks
>trunk full of faygo, car full of fat chicks

literal genius lyrics, anyone who doesn't appreciate them is a FAGGOT

I genuinely enjoy ICP's verse in Just Another Crazy Click and a couple of their own tracks but other than that they're pretty weak.

I'm sorry that you were raised in a poor white household in America, but that doesn't mean ICP has any merit.

Solid Princess Bride reference

I don't know what it means, but i'm not afraid to use it.

literal FAGGOT detected

Damn forgot abt that cut, good verses all around desu

Pictured: you

What is a good starting point for ICP?

The Great Milenko

I've met them both a couple times through a mutual friend.
Ridiculously nice guys, and a lot smarter than people give them credit for. I was bitching about it being super cold out and my car battery freezing, and Violent J just gave me the battery out of his SUV, which was weird.
Also he REALLY likes Smile by the Beach Boys. Which is weird.
Are you from this planet? That line has been every where for a decade plus.

the song where kid rock, known white male, says 'nigger'

>yeah, ok

I STAB YOU WITH AN UMBRELLA
THEN OPEN IT
CAUSE IM SICK LIKE A DISEASED ETHIOPIAN

>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Who are you quoting

The main problem with ICP is that they made a group of concept album but didn't talk about the concept.

a little too close to home? You can choose not to defend the low-quality trailer park music you were raised on.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGl2bj9cKBo
so problematic !

i'd call them marketing geniuses, sure.... but their music is basically stupid/shitty music for stupid/shitty people (and that's where the marketing genius comes in)

Who are you quoting

Yeah, what was all that all about, anyway?

they're marketing geniuses.