ITT: Shit Bands that people give a pass for whatever reason

Ill start. Pearl Jam.
youtu.be/qM0zINtulhM
Shit band. Sounds just like nickelback or creed. How tf is this band so revered? Pic related as well.
>le edge
>le rawness
>le suicide lyrics
Total garbo. Compositionally, the songs are all the same. Sonically they sound like creed.

Overall id classify shit bands like these as
>Pandora radio core

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DhAFbwoaH7o
youtu.be/hPC2Fp7IT7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be honest with yourself. Take a listen. Tell me they are any better or worse than each other.
youtu.be/DhAFbwoaH7o

Inb4
>they started the sound
That means nothing. Its still a shit sound.

>more pandora core
Red hot chili peppers
Sublime
Seether
Oh god seether. Probably the worst of the nirvanawave trash can bands.

"This is my favorite song." -Every 20 something food worker in america

youtu.be/hPC2Fp7IT7o

Metallica

Metallica is truly terrible. Nothing about them is metal. Soft core dad rock

Radiohead
>I'm a sad loser faggot and I love their music because their albums are for me this song is about meeee because I suck so much

People only hate Vedder's voice because of the sheer number of post-grunge bands that tried to copycat it horribly. If Creed had never existed chances are not nearly as many people would have a problem with it.

Lololol thats how i feel about seether. Especially the one posted above. Obvious pandering to alcoholics. Its sickening how much people need to be reasserted by someone theyve never met...

I disagree. The lifeless moaning is not expressive or unique. It sounds like they dont care or dont mean anything they say. Their whole image is not being mainstream but they sound like they write their songs in a test group.

Really you mean Creed and Nickelback sound like Pearl Jam, since PJ started that moaning, shitty Post-Grunge sound.

I couldn't disagree with you more; if Eddie's voice is good at anything it's conveying passion. Jeremy in particular has some of the most intense singing I've ever heard in a song.

Seether fans are degenerates

Jesus christ

old guy here, i can confirm that Eddie Vedder/Pearl Jam sucked before the copycat bands

Hell, Stone Temple Pilots were waaaaaay better than Pearl Jam and they were the original ripoff

Thanks based old man.

I call it divorce rock

Thats even better lmfao. I had a boss that fit their fan base perfectly.
>ex military
>cheated on asvab to get his job
>owned restaurant because of military money
>recent divorcee
>said about his own 11 year old daughter "she will need to find a rich guy fast because she has no common sense"
>racist
>misogynist
>homophobic
>alcoholic
>bald
>45

This music is audio suicide. Worse than falling off of a waterslide into a pool of cyanide. Worse than smoking hydrobromide or ingesting fluoride. Worse than rotting cow hide or banging three men in the ass with a ten foot long nail until one bleeds aids into your papercut you got from opening the condom when u got raped by sasquatch.

>Implying Master Of Puppets isn't metal

>shit thread
>half the posts are from OP
>Topic of conversation not even up for debate because OP is an enormous faggot

I was gonna add discussion but it seems you faggots already made up your minds.

I haven't listened to their first 4 albums yet I want to judge a band's music
I mean i don't even like metallica that much but come on

This thread isn't about music. It's clearly a hugbox for people like OP to safely mock others from