FREE MAN

FREE MAN

he raped me.

Male judges and jury no doubt. Pigs.

>Austria
The birthplace of HITLER
No wonder they let this rapist free

gotta love how no one defended him while yall made such a fuss when the same thing happened to mikey

The rape accusation against Freddie was far more serious. Mikey was never taken to court and the more digging we did on Larkin Grimm the more obvious it became that the woman is a fucking lunatic. Plus Gira's ex-wife and many other people stood by him, I don't think anyone worth mentioning stood by Freddie.

Now we can get the pinata sequel

Apples and oranges. Freddie Gibbs' accuser went to the cops, Michael Gira's accuser went to facebook.

GANGSTER GIBBS

DINDU
NUFFIN

FREDDIE GIBBS INNOCENT

Good to hear. Would have been a bit pissed if he couldn't follow up the best album of his career.

black privilege strikes again

Call me Kobe cuz i get off

you can't be serious

HE A GOOD BOY HE DINUD NUTTIN

new album when

It's called bandanna and it's done . It has the beats kanye didn't want to use for TLOP

THEY FREE'D MY NIGGA FREDDIE!

Straight from GI freddie the realest

BLACK POWAH

Not only that, but people talk about Swans on here tons, never see much about Freddie. Of course we'd talk about that more. Fuck outta here.

HOLY SHIT GUYS HE RAPED THIS user SOMEONE CALL THE COPS AAAAAAAAAA

GANGSTA GI BABY. WHEN BANDANA DROPPING

why does pitchfork call it "sexual assault" in the case of freddie gibbs but "rape" when it comes to michael gira? all the gibbs news use the assault term and the other ones just "rape"

you already know the answer

I want real fucking closure on the Gira thing. It's obvious he didn't do it when you look into the information but I don't have to explain that to anyone who doesn't know because I'm going to look like a fucking rape apologist when I just want to talk about good fucking music.
That whole situation is fucking awful.

Are our friends at kikefork trying to push an agenda yet again? Gee, i really didn't see that one coming.

A shitty essay about black rappers being treated unfairly at The Pitch when?

>I want real fucking closure on the Gira thing

lmao, nobody owes you anything. It doesn't involve you, stop trying to gleam a personal sense of importance from people who you have nothing to do with.

if a normie accuses you of being a "rape apologist" for liking Swans, just remind them that Michael Jackson was accused of raping children (and pretty much only got away with it because he was rich and had good lawyers) and millions of people still love him.

No, you fucking nimrods. Freddie Gibbs was arrested for sexual assault, and as such media outlets are going to report it as such. Michael Gira was never arrested for anything, he was only accused of rape.

t. a journalist who understands why they choose the words they do.

Why the fuck do you guys defend Gira? His statement regarding the incident was 100% pleading the fifth, that's suspect as fuck

but that's the kind of brainless argument a 12 year old would come up with, "WELL HE DID IT TOO!" are you fucking kidding me lad? You can enjoy an artists music without liking them personally.

you completely missed the point of what I was trying to say

gira or jackson?

They could have easily said "Michael Gira accused of sexual assault by former collaborator* Larkin Grim"

*or whatever it is that ho used to be idk

>if a normie accuses you of being a "rape apologist" for liking Swans, just remind them that Michael Jackson was accused of raping children (and pretty much only got away with it because he was rich and had good lawyers) and millions of people still love him.

>if someone accuses you of being a rape apologist tell them it's ok because there are a million other people you can call rape apologists

there's something clearly wrong about this statement.

it's about hypocrisy. ever heard of that word?

>t. a journalist

Unless you're old school and want to bring back journalistic standards, please kill yourself. Scum of the Earth, journalists.

GANGSTA GIBBS BABY

EAT SHIT PECKERWOODS.

How many more?

HE WUZ TURNIN HIS LIFE AROUN I SWEAR

WASN'T HIS DRUGS

I like Michael Gira personally.

He's very nice to me and answers all of my questions whenever we've spoken. Very kind man.

where can i get it

>lmao, nobody owes you anything.
Never claimed that
>It doesn't involve you, stop trying to gleam a personal sense of importance from people who you have nothing to do with.
Never thought that

kys

muh white persecution complex
grow up cocksuckers

FREDDIE WAS INNOCENT

Austria's been a total shitshow this entire case. And the woman who did this false accusation "mistaken identity kek" gets off scot free after nearly ruining a man's life. What a fucking world.

Thank fuck, I was hyped as shit for Bandana

He was acquitted because there was no sufficient evidence to convict. Not because it was proven to be a false accusation. Do people really not understand the difference between the two?

It's true though and you're an idiot if you don't see it. Liberals hate white people

>muh feminist excuses

Rightly so you racist piece of shit cracker

White devil!

>Liberals hate white people
Liberals hate the working class
>implying they care if they're black or white

has nothing to do with feminism, just some pretty basic legal concepts.

This image is completely true. Are you triggered?

muh femimist boogeyman

Pinata is such a good album, makes me sad

>He was acquitted because there was no sufficient evidence to convict. Not because it was proven to be a false accusation.

Really? After an extradition they decided there was all of a sudden no evidence to convict? In a rape trial where witness testimony is 9/10 times enough evidence to convict? If there was insufficient evidence it can only be due to the accuser having lied or been mistaken.

No wait, she forgot the man that raped her was a famous rapper, of course she did.

You are joining them in hypocrisy with that kind of thinking.

reminder that MJ never faced criminal charges only civil ones by a demented white racist woman

>is unable to separate personal emotions from how legal procedures work

Rape and sexual assault are meme crimes.