montie

*holds arm up* :-)

Anonymous

Probably one of the ones who doesn't post anymore

Not even ironically true

*holds up spork*

"poly-style loving lush-bleak orchestrafag"

This picture's so accurate

I don't use a tripcode because I have very boring taste and opinions but honestly the board was WAY better when we had interesting tripfags with strong opinions. Even when they were fucking stupid opinions it still led to good discussion usually.

it's better than unfunny memes and shitposts about how the talking heads are trash and how Lauren Mayberry's a 10/10

clearly for attention or else you wouldn't of even posted

Not for attention I actually DO have the best taste (objectively, of course, haha). Just look at my posting history.

Pretty sure it's me.

>not being SUPER with turny

last.fm/user/turnyQx

Montie does. Montie is perfect

I know it's a meme to post Quentin comics, but does anyone actually miss him?

you are truly the plebbiest and most nu-male tripfag there ever was, i wish you would die.

Holy fucking shit montie. I can't even believe to tell you how much of a fucking faggot you are. Everything you post is fucking retarded bullshit and no one actually buys it we all know you're just a stupid autistic cunt sitting in his basement crying on a fucking imageboard and we all know that there's whiteknight pussies that are there to defend you but here's one thing I know, you're insecure as shit. Montie you have no idea what you're doing anymore, it's like I've seen an insane boy descend into a complete insensitive fucking moron who cant even realise basic emotions. You think you're all "ironic" and shit with your "poseurcore" meme but you're just a schizo with an attitude. Get the fuck out my board.

no but you're at least better than unty

He probably looks better than unty
And before you ask, unty posted this pic in another thread before quickly deleting it.

He's not ugly, he just looks really dirty.

his nose knows

what's a nu-male? I don't even like nu-metal

>what's a nu-male? I don't even like nu-metal

you racist faggot go away

It was me

the problem with tripcodes is that the person using it contributes to discussion in a way that caters to being accepted rather than simply voicing an opinion.

when an anonymous user contributes there is no ulterior motive. the comment must be self sustaining. there is also a tendency for an animalistic level of honest once identity is removed. this honesty essential to Cred Forums as a community.

this website isnt meant to be an extention of reddit. accountability slows discussion.

on the other hand anonymous shitposters are also cancerous so idgaf use a trip if you want. everybody and everything sucks.

>trip with best taste thread
>it ain't me starts playing

Thread is just trips dropping their trips to jack themselves off

All trips are shit, you attention-deficient simpletons

I don't know if you're joking or not but he does look like he needs a bath

i always fucking knew you were a little minecraft fag. i don't know how but i could just fucking tell. fuck off montie

Why am I not surprised in the slightest?

when was the last time you guys took a freezing cold shower

>2,599 artists
>not one (1) in common

lol pleb

a few months ago
depression is hitting me again so i'll probably take one tonight

>contributes to discussion in a way that caters to being accepted

Sure, it can, but it doesn't have to. And its not like 805 of Cred Forums isn't already shitposts looking for attention like you can redeem your (You)s for cash and prizes

> the comment must be self sustaining
Most often I agree, but not with music reccs.
If user posts an album and says its great it really means noting to me because theres a good chance our tastes are very different. If certain trips whose taste I've appreciated for years posts an album recc, it makes me really want to hear it. Not to ape their tastes, but because I know we look for the same things in a lot of ways

* 80%

that's the spirit
do you find that cold showers are sort of like rebooting a computer? that's what they're like for me.

yeah, they also toughen me up spiritually

>the problem with tripcodes is that the person using it contributes to discussion in a way that caters to being accepted rather than
(not true by the way)

Rock and rap suck.

A perfect example of how tripfags are just looking for attention.

same here. they also improve my vision, vastly. i've been testing the effectiveness of cold showers for about a month now and it's amazing how well they sharpen my vision and ability to 'notice' things. do you use body soap and shampoo?

Thats my opinion though, one thats not catering to be accepted, everyone knows I hate both.

my perception & reaction time have been slow lately so maybe that's just what i need
i use both, though shampoo more rarely, i don't know how it's in the USA but people here wash their hair once or twice a week

damn it's been a while since I last saw this kind of thread

interesting

will dumb tripfag culture become a thing again?

>everyone knows
Who the fuck are you? You think you've made an impression on anyone here? I've never heard of you. I've never seen you before, or if I did you probably made so little of an impression on me that I never paid you any thought. The only tripfag anyone actually knows is Monty. Everyone else's name just reads as "attention seeking trip faggot". You are no different. Leave Cred Forums you cancer.

lurk more newfag

>he doesn't know old man turner
wew lad

Hi montie :^)
Only reson to tripfig is to archive your posts imho

janitors won't allow it, plenty other shitposting is fine tho

shame really because when there was more of a culture for it people made more effort to be knowledgeable to go with their trip and you knew what they liked etc

lol

I don't give a shit about them so I don't care.

Been lurking for 2 years. Only newfags call others newfag.

lol

Do people even pay attetion to the name field anymore? The only trip I know is Montie and I actively want him to kill himself

yea man give it a shot, i'm about to hop in actually

about a month ago i cut both shampoo and body soap out (more so shampoo cuz i had enough of dandruff) and just switched to a shower brush and generous shower time, and i feel a lot better. of course i still deodorant and brush my teeth twice a day, but nobody's had an issue, vocalized or just body language, and i feel a lot more confident in myself so i think i made a good decision.

but yea anyways i'm gonna treat myself to a cold shower now, nice talking to you user. have a great day

good afternoon turny

you can't, cats don't even like water

you too sal

Why do janitors hate fun so much?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Cred Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Pls KYS newfaggit

no fun, not ever

youtube.com/watch?v=g3OTgTyujtE

He likes oasis so no

Holy fuck that's unty? I pictured him as a neckbeard white guy. He's actually decent looking why is he so bitter?

>2016
>people still using tripcodes
>shiggydiggy

Because he has autism

his dick is white

nope, there is literally no reason to be a tripfag

Ok fair enough

Hiding behind mommy's frock, or as it is now called, 'patrician truthner', is indeed honourless and shrivelling of alltestikle. Love, fred fredston