>aquitted
backstory?

Bandana when?

>accused of raping someone in Austria
>got arrested in France (I think)
>sent to Austria to stand trial
>found not guilty today
Simple as that really.

Legitimately happy for this man. He will go down as one of the greatest rappers of his generation when all is said and done.

But the shit still shouldn't have happened to him even if he was a regular man with zero musical ability. This literally happened to him because of racism. We all know what the fuck was up with this particular case: racists cop looking to take him down for their own private ends.

thanks for the explanation
honestly he does not strike me as a rapist or heavy criminal

Slammin!

the woman who falsely accused him will probably get off without any repercussion even though she has absolutely committed a crime in false accusation. most of them do. and it will keep happening as long as women know they will get a pass on it anyway.

wew wew wa wew wew.

So happy for my main man Gibbs, celebratory album on the way!!

shhhh you'll upset tumblr :)

ANOTHER WIN FOR RAPE CULTURE

WOO HOOO!

it's funny because it's rape amirite haha fuck those sjws

>the woman who falsely accused him will probably get off without any repercussion even though she has absolutely committed a crime in false accusation. most of them do. and it will keep happening as long as women know they will get a pass on it anyway.

He was acquitted because there was insufficient evidence to convict him. Not because he was falsely accused. At least try to google something about our legal system & how it works before you just start mouthing off about it, makes you sound like a dipshit.

yeah but it's easier to just not do that and blame le stupid female amirite haha tumblr sjw c-u-c-k hitler was not that bad of a dude

no its funny that people stopped liking his music over something he didn't do
Art is on its decline because of shit like thT
thank you tumblr

>our legal system

lol he had charges first brought against him in austria.

wrong legal system you knee-jerk dip.

no shit, cockstep. That doesn't change the point.

Back to /hhh/

>That doesn't change the point.

yes it absolutely does. are you delusional? do you think that an american charged with a crime overseas is somehow absolved of any and all legal procedure within foreign legal systems all over the world because they have american legal representation?

inb4 200 replies and 11 images omitted. Click here to view.

He was treated with due process. He'll be fine, I wouldn't ready get worked up about it.

don't try to damage control now, dipshit.

you tried to play the pedant and you sucked at it.

deal.

austria isn't fucking saudi arabia

At least prove yourself before admitting you're a pussy.

He went through due process. Plenty of cases get taken to court where someone is found not guilty. Just because it happened to your favorite rapper doesn't mean he should get special treatment.

Is that his lawyer? What kind of lawyer goes to trial dressed like le big cia man

A good lawyer if this case is anything to go by

i never said anything about special treatment.

you can't even follow the line of discussion when it's only a few posts in.

>>That doesn't change the point.

i am saying that it does change the point. the point is subject to change drastically depending on the country. might be a little change, might be a lot. user was talking absolutist bullshit and got called on it. that is all.

If you can scratch a poodle, then you can't open the plastic bag. You don't get it both ways.

i get it you don't want to bother with this anymore. neither do i. all i am saying is you should never play the pedant in any thread again because you are honestly not very good at it.

>the point is subject to change drastically depending on the country. might be a little change, might be a lot

except this wasn't the situation, at all.

Yeah but did was this malicious.
If it was a mistake or he was acquitted due to insufficient evidence then the woman doesn't deserve any repercussions.

Take the straw man out of your ass and use words.

he probably did it, he looks like a rapist and god knows blacks cant help themselves around whites.

>tfw going to Roots Picnic this weekend
>tfw he might actually be able to perform if he somehow arrives in New York by Sunday

He seems like criminal out of necessity. Gary is one of the shittiest places in the US.

he was a gud boi he dindu nuttin