Is it true this man would beat his women?

Is it true this man would beat his women?

There is nothing wrong with putting women in their place when they get uppity. What happened to real men?

No

and he was bad at it too.

Hopefully

He admits to hitting women—"any woman"—and explains, "That is why I am always on about peace, you see. It is the most violent people who go for love and peace."

>John said: "He called me a queer so I battered his bloody ribs in."

he was mean, but he's changing his scene and he's doing the best that he strawberry fields forever

Yes. At least his legacy is on the way down.

Well it's one of the many things he learned from Lou reed and Bob Dylan

He was a troubled person. In those times it happened a lot, and while this is no excuse, it's nonsensical to hold it against him even after he died.
At least he learned from his mistakes.

"That is why I am always on about peace, you see. It is the most violent people who go for love and peace. Everything's the opposite. But I sincerely believe in love and peace.

"I am not violent man who has learned not to be violent and regrets his violence. I will have to be a lot older before I can face in public how I treated women as a youngster."

In his first wife Cynthia's book, she wrote that he once slapped her in the face in a moment of jealousy.

It's obvious to me that he was a good person, or at least tried very hard.

For me personally there's also something beautiful about a occasionally disturbed and flawed man. It translates into the art.

John Lennon was such a pussy for dying he only got shot 4 times in the back. Cuck brits can't handle the american streets. He should've kept his mary poppins sounding ass back in france instead of trying to pretend to be a tough new yorker like Trump

Agreed on you're sentiments at the end there.
Beautiful.

thank you user

idk probably

>You better run for your life if you can, little girl

yes

he's getting better

nobody cares. he's over.

3 hours in photoshop
Just for you user

Amazing

i literally cannot fucking stop laughing user

thank you so much for making this

im actually embarassed because i'm laughing so hard at this in public and i don't want people to think i'm completely fucking insane

Finally art school paid off

Nigga looks like filthy frank doing pink guy