Hey guys, my name is Bon Iver

Hey guys, my name is Bon Iver

I use autotune heaps ironically because its pretty deep just listen to my new album

I dare you try to pronounce all the cool songs I made

Lol catchya round guys

Lemme know what you think of my masterpiece

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzU30fV__WU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hey

you tried

Does Cred Forums have any opinion on his new album?

It's a 10

kek

that's why I came to Cred Forums today, I put the album aside and waited for the right moment to listen, better open the up the archive

it's shit

Agreed. It might be good if I was full of angst and trying to find meaning in things

Why are you even listening to music if you aren't full of angst?

Fvck yov fight me

I'm not 14

Prove it

how could he get on Cred Forums if he was underage?

wtf why is this guy famous

I drank a whole beer and and didn't shudder once

Proxies newfag

fuck off Bon Booger! you illuminati puppet!
youtube.com/watch?v=NzU30fV__WU

It's*

Fuckin retard

Then again I wouldn't expect plebs to have even a journeyman's understanding of the English language

so he's dictating his posts somehow? like through his mom?

>implying OP didn't do it on purpose to subtly show how Bon Iver is secretly a dumbass despite his pretentiousness

Damn....

My bad dude no offense

>play approximately 3 seconds of the 33 GOD video
>pause
>LOOK IT'S SO OBVIOUS I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING OMG SYMBOLS IT'S JUST GETTING SAD NOW LOOK HOW BLATANT THEY'RE GETTING
there. i just saved you 8 minutes you'll never get back

Wow. He didn't even try to make a coherent argument. He just sort of played the video and ad libbed for like 9 minutes. He came into this completely unprepared.
I mean, I've seen some conspiracy theories that make no sense but are actually pretty plausible if explained well enough, but this shit is retarded.

>BAWN EYEVER
If you can't do enough research on the band to learn the correct pronunciation, why should anyone take you seriously, as if you know what the fuck you're talking about?

>bon booger
That's not even clever, what the fuck? Middle-schoolers can come up with better schoolyard taunts, holy shit.

>tfw I'm responsible for this video getting seen by BI fans and Justin himself

What do you mean by that?

Kanye, go away.

hes not doing it ironically you fucking fag

Why does it make you mad, faggot?

anybody got a link?

Fag