Martin Shkreli's streaming his rare Wu-Tang now

youtube.com/watch?v=-kpRDakgnpQ

The dude who proves that even for a person with a fortune of several hundred million bucks the NEET lifestyle is pretty attractive.

na i'm good

Yeah k-pop is so much better right?

is anyone ripping it?

doubtless

pretty good jams

dweee dweee dooo doooo

This guy's life just seems so lonesome and shut in. I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't an asshole.

>as if most of us are any different
Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself in your pad.

>PHRMA
lol

It's not Once Upon A Time In Shaolin. He's playing A Better Tomorrow.

Normally I'd complain about the typing and talking noises but we're pretty fortunate that this NEET likes to show off and is playing this (almost) never before heard album for us.

I wish Martin-kun would play league of autism with me

i wonder if they didnt release it because they thought it wasnt good. i like it so far but maybe they didnt

Shrkeli is sorta like if Milo was a NEET

>got rich as fuck to the detriment of sick people
If this were a TV show or movie or book or something this guy would be an evil as fuck villain but he's just like the rest of us.

Your life just seems so lonesome and shut in. I'd feel bad for you if you weren't such a fedora.

they just wanted a lot of money without the risk of no one being interested in buying cds or songs.

piss

I guess. But still, if you've ever been keeping up with his streams it's like all he does is this, or have court. Or Twitter drama. Plus he's still pretty much hated by a lot of people.

He should have kept it to himself to be honest
Also, that video of him using it as a mug holder was great

This isnt OUATIS

What's worse, this asshole who acted in the interest of corporate profit at the expense of very sick people or us basement dwellers who don't do shit?
He might be an asshole but at least he changes the world around him. It's like, what's worse? A bullet that kills someone completely innocent or the bullets that fail to fire?

Kek. Stop being stupid. I'd rather be a nobody than be despised and somewhat well known.

the people that got fucked were insurance companies. but so little people have the specific disease that those companies didnt have to raise prices for anybody. he wasnt the one that raied the prices in the first place. but he did later on when they sky rocketed. hes not bad imo. the same thing has happened with std, cancer, and aids patients but people only got mad at shkreli. not a bad guy at all imo

People still play league?