Holy shit, he essentially obliterated Death Grips with this, will they ever be able to top this?

Holy shit, he essentially obliterated Death Grips with this, will they ever be able to top this?

I'm a huge Death grips fan, nearly 5000 scrobbles, and I gotta say Danny beat them at their own game. Bottomless Pit seems so trivial now.

Atrocity Exhibition and Bottomless Pit are my 2 AOTY

No. They don't have half the talent he does anyway.

He didn't make the instrumentals though

I can guarantee you that Zach Hill knows more about drumming and production than Danny Brown.

>move to Warp
>drop his first real 'Danny Brown' album
Imagine if he left Fool's Gold a while ago

And he still can't make music as good as Danny does, funny how that works.

but he makes worse music

Not the same genre.

is shit a genre?

Pretty much. My problem with Death Grips has always been that despite the cool ideas they introduced in each track, the ideas mostly just stayed static after their introduction (ex. Beware sounding cool as shit but being repetitive with only that one type of drum fill to not make it seem as repetitive.) But the ideas on this album flow a lot more with the sounds themselves moving around a lot and Danny's overall vocal ability being far more versatile than MC Ride's.

Bottomless Pit is objectively better.

Haha ok, son

Objectively, there is little room above Atrocity Exhibition, even if you rate it 8/10.

Bottomless Pit is far from Death Grips' best work, and will probably barely make the top 10 of 2016's AOTY lists. Meanwhile, this album will be rated between 1-6 by every critic worth a damn.

(You)

notm already did

i hate danny browns voice.

Atrocity Exhibition is easily the worst album of the year. Couldn't even get through half of it.

Bottomless Pit is actually too bad to listen to, and I liked their earlier stuff

samefag

>Cred Forums pissing themselves over a production change
AE was fun but it's not anything amazing.

>scrobbles
autism speaks