does

answer your question?

Go away fantano, we're not helping you with your top 10 of the year list

fuck you

yes

not an answer fag

why not both

pick one

I think it's fucking impressive if I find an album more abrasive than Death Grips, but Danny knocked this shit out of the park. I'm on my 5th or so listen and I still find something new with every listen.

Atrocity Exhibition

This

I'm with this fella

>I think it's fucking impressive if I find an album more abrasive than Death Grips
What does it mean?

Right.

Atrocity Exhibition is Danny's best
Bottomless Pit is DG's worst

>abrasive
>bottomless pit
ok

>mentioning Bottomless Pit once in my post

Right

I'm not onto Death Grips' wow so nihilstic sound, plus Atrocity Exhibition goes hard

not sure if it's Danny's best, but I agree with you about BP

it means that deathgripsfags are not into music

the implication is there

The inference is there. I didn't imply anything related to BP.

Right

>OP's question is about BP and AE
>I think it's fucking impressive if I find an album more abrasive than Death Grips
>I didn't imply anything related to BP

Even if you somehow wasn't talking about BP, your statement about abrasiveness of Death Grips is pretty cringy.

You think most things under the hip-hop umbrella are more abrasive than Death Grips?

>mentioning hip-hop once in his post

>gets the inference that I'm discussing BP but fails to get the implication that I'm comparing two artists under the hip-hop genre
Next time I'll explicitly state it for you. Although, it might be pointless because I explicitly said "more abrasive than Death Grips" and you infer Bottomless Pit. It's okay if you've exercised your limits in reading comprehension, I'm going to go to bed. Neck yourself and I'll do the same.

>can't notice that his twisted logic can go against him
>being this retarded

And Death Grips are probably the poppies industrial hip-hop band ever, that's why they're so popular. It's not hard to find someone more abrasive if you have a brain.

poppiest*

> Neck yourself and I'll do the same.

Do the same, pretentious faggot, or learn how to express your thoughts correctly

fuck you even comparing?

>b-but muh post hip hop meme genre
the thing about meme genres is they're really broad and therefore get saturated with shit quickly

don't lump that garbage in with dg just because its a little fresher than the typical stale cookie cutter rap garbage that you listen to on Pandora

yall are both fucking retarded. shut up and get some friends to talk to

Atrocity Exhibition, but I liked Bottomless Pit

BUT I would say that TMS, NLDW and TPTB > AE

Right, bottomless pit was ass

Why are so many big artists releasing albums this year?

maybe because it's your first year on Cred Forums

I don't know but 2017 is going to be fucking brutal unless a lot of new artists come out of nowhere

(5th actually) ;( What have I been doing with my life

no he's right all of Cred Forums core still active dropped an album this year

not to mention the comebacks like Avalanches

Right. Left is the most watered-down and boring Death Grips release.

It's tough, but I gotta go with the left.

Well BP sucks. so its not that hard of a fight, that said, I dont really like dany's voice.

left right and center