How do I write the sickest rap lyrics?

how do I write the sickest rap lyrics?

Say nigger

alk about you white suburban life, dont forget to reference marijuana a lot. its pretty in.

Meme rap

2pac said dat rap isn't about tha beat it's about the message that 2pac only does the rap thing so people would listen to what he has to say

Who is under the balaclava

Like this:

Match my visions with your anger
Control the master.
Call the facts inaccurate so all the fallen have to do is follow.
I solemnly swear to walk backwards every time the jaw snaps and alongside of that, I'll try to not feel hollow
Feed the sorrow. Lick the face of a degenerate
Belly rub the anarchist for tearing down the temple he thought he can't topple
When crisis emerges, walk away quickly, 'cause, little did they know, it's another pill hard to swallow
Martyr embargo.
You keep yours and we'll keep ours out of heavy arms reach.
Only knives provide ground for the squabble.
It's a polarizing experience when fear mixes with pure lust and the vixen you once craved for becomes a deadly drug. I barely shrug weight off my shoulders, but I do it just enough so when the new rocks roll in,
I'm able to keep it together, even if it is with the consistency of limestone.
My pride's gone and all that’s left are twists and turns of the cyclone
Screw the line. I want the entire multi-dimensional plane
Pull the lever. Scream in anguish as art starts to resemble the pain
Thoughts disassemble the mystery of tomorrow.
Listen, argue and be pissed at lizards which don't deserve the first place.
It's where you're supposed to be.
Urged to behave normally 'cause the "fall asleep" part never did work quite well.
It either called itself a bleak start or folded when the feet dumped weight on the street
I'll wait. Deplete my strength and reach hearts
Clean thine mess.
Leave my flesh to fear dark.

This is terrible. Who wrote this crap?

rap battle immaculate facts all rattle a bit truth truly isn't new to you don't act like a nooby, I won't treat you like one unlessyou are. Neversit far from the man with a car, Unless those are aren't even ever. Raps like this hardly seem clever. Yo whatever. Still will ill illegetiment views into a news segment meant to represent our temperament, me for president :)

Me(me)

I did, thank you very much

uh dude

O shit wadup

his arm spaghetti

Nigga nigga nigga nigga
Bling bling bling hoes
Cap a muhfugga

looks artsy and poetic at the first sight, but it reaaallly isn't. it's just a jumbled mess

wow, really didn't expect that much hate. would you guys be kinder if I said that english isn't my native language?

Get someone to hook you with all of that music stuff first.

Then just brag over top of it, doesn't even matter if that shit is true or not. It helps to have a large lexicon of humerus analogies about your house, car, penis, etc. as well as themes of ass, titties, ass & titties, gangs, drugs, crimes, etc.

Also, this goes without saying, but say nigga... a lot.

>martyr embargo
literally thesaurus the verse

Some people are just not very naturally intelligent or creative and have no business making music. There is nothing wrong with that.

what a faggot

YUH YUH
TURN UP (WHAAA?)
YUH YUH UH UNNG
BLUNT ON MY DICK (DICK)
BITCH SO THICK (THICK)
AFTER THAT ASS LIKE RIDDICK
SHE WANNA EAT IT (DICK)

PENIS GHNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG
YUH YUH UH NIGG NAG BRAH POP POP
GRAHAHAHAHTATATATA
PEW PEW