Who's Better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kggNdmrayw4
youtube.com/watch?v=g_BmZfphevk)
youtube.com/watch?v=vKNcuTWzTVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did this feud even started here?

Marina would just lie there, Charli would be into it if you put in the effort

Because Marina is an old irrelevant hag with a failed career that ruined their friendship because she got butthurt after Charli made a photoshoot similar to Froot. Also Charli makes better music in General and is hotter

Charli obviously.

>girls who 'fuck back'

Charli is the only Logical Answer
>Her Sluttieness and confidence scares away Tumblr and betas
>Makes great and catchy music
>Vroom Vroom is EOTY
>She's hot as fuck and doesn't look like a 45 year old
>Party hat covers Marina's hideous face on the thumbnail

how are they relevant to mu?
/who/

Why is this meme posted every day? Both are irrelevant.

They've been discussed for quite some time now on daily basis, only Marina is irrelevant

Marina has been discussed More than Charli, she's also more popular on here than Charli

Nice frog, I would let you fugue all my holes if you know what I mean.

reminder that paradise is literally (literally) the only good track on VV and that you're all disgusting casual bandwagonning mouthbreathers

i would say just preference. I really like both of them but i like Marina more than Charli don't meaning that shes bad

Vroom>Trophy>Secret>>>>>>>>>>shit>>Paradise

:^)

charli xcx looks like every 6/10 hyper slut who got black out drunk at every party and got trains ran on her constantly because her self worth was so low that she would try to fill the void left by her abusive father with cocks

objective truth

This. Even sucker got a higher score than any Marina Album

POO IN LOO

But she makes catchy music

charli is the best slut

Stay mad Marinafag, Charli is superior

I'd let her shit on my face as she grinds my mouth.

stop bully Marina pls

what video is this from

youtube.com/watch?v=kggNdmrayw4
Seems to be this, but different song

since when

yeah I found the song and show it's from (youtube.com/watch?v=g_BmZfphevk) while looking for it but impossible to find the one from the webm

**acording to autistic Marinafags

Charli

I gotta say I found songs like Froot, and OH No, and Shampain to be better than Charli's songs. But Charli maybe got the better whole albums, I haven't listened to either's albums.

Carly. Now stop posting

>pedophilic lesbian
>TFW Marina will never be your babysitter and sexually abuse you even though you're kinda into it

both garbage

really makes u think

hnng

I'mma go with Charli, f a m

Marina's albums are the only ones without a label and year under it in that pic. It makes you think.

because I had to save space, Marina's still shit compared to Charli

Says who?

but what happend to her? even her cute freckels are gone

Real Marina died in a car crash (Vroom vroom) and was replaced by some transexual faggot, you didn't hear this yet? Not like the world lost anything of a value, but still.

will bitches ever catch her for killing this qt?

Dammit.

Starting to regret deleting my Charli folder.

No.

I'm strong.

I don't need this.

Marina. Charli is a whore

churli

Shut up Marina

Charli is the correct answer

youtube.com/watch?v=vKNcuTWzTVw

b-bu-but Marina only playing a character during Electra Heart!

S-sure lets go with that...

she wants to be one though, but she's too unattractive. She literally dated this during Electra Heart, and this doesn't look like one of those Male Models from HTBAHB or any other Electra Heart song. She makes it look like she's
desirable and hot because deep down she wants to be a whore like Charli but she's just not hot enough. when you take a closer look, She's really just a trap version of Charli with a failed Career and now she's getting old too which makes things even worse and she's a conceited cunt

Damn life sucks sometimes. I am sure you are flaming her just for fun.

oh lord

Shut up Marina

How do I get charli to shit in my mouth

She's Indian, it's hidden deep down in her DNA

Waifu fags

We do like their music you fag

Half Indian, I wonder if that means she is into pissing.

Check the /goblin/ thread senpai.

>GOBLIN IS SO CUTE, CUTE!
>NO BULLY GRIMETH
>I WANT TO GROW OLD WITH GOBLINS

>it's the "Le every somewhat attractive artist makes shit music and everyone that likes her is a waifufag that only cares about her looks" meme again

this.

>tfw you will never get pissed on cheap white cider down the park with Charli and shag her in a bus stop and then find out she's preggers so you get a council flat together but you have to go on Jeremy Kyle to get the baby DNAd because she's such a slapper theres other blokes in the frame from before you met her and shes 70/30 but youre only 50/50 but the DNA says the kids yours so you dont need to talk to Graham you can just stop off at Aldi on your way home for some cans to celebrate

haha britain haha

Embarrassing. None of you are capable of enjoying pop music. You're stunted, excruciating manchildren that can't extricate music from the artist you want to """fuck""". You aren't fooling anybody, you fucking toilet.

I would like to read a giant waterproof codex that is full of these stories while I lie in a giant hot bathtub filled with Charls piss while she sucks my toes.

Charli, of course

But you don't know that, do you?

Is this your first day here? Be honest.

I don't know, is it?

>None of you are capable of enjoying pop music. You're stunted, excruciating manchildren that can't extricate music from the artist you want to """fuck""". You aren't fooling anybody, you fucking toilet.

marina is so fucking hot

I have decided to leave.
In 2017 I will not visit Cred Forums at all. I only discovered Cred Forums 8 years back in April or May. Anyway you slice it this website is a waste of time. The only good thing is occasionally finding something you wouldn't have in a sharethread. Other words like 'implying' are more sinister and I see them infecting the way I think. Have you ever thought to yourself 'implying' when someone says something in face to face dialogue? I have and I've been repulsed by it. To me it feels like 'New Speak' in the novel 1984 where the language is changed to alter how people think. There is so much idiocy and negativity here on Cred Forums, I think your are a fool to believe visiting here frequently won't change the way you think. Further more, the site trains you to read shallow tidbits of information, jumping around from post to post. This habit of easy reading makes regular deep reading such a bother for people that a post this length usually gets met with the meme 'to long, did not read.' Furthermore, the use of memes dilutes the quality of communication of Cred Forums so that everyone learns to express themselves using the same images and words (Costanza, fedora, feels, frog guy picture, etc). Where the internet can be a bastion for diversity and specialization, on a board like this I believe the end effect is the generation of a more homogeneous creative culture. You are better off searching for genre specific music blogs to find new artists. There you can find an album presented with a single person's opinion written by someone who was passionate enough to create a blog about the music they enjoy. They you leave with the opportunity to better form your own opinion without even knowing what the 'consensus' of a larger group is about the album. You won't be needlessly subjected to the arbitrary judgement of that larger group, based on what you think about that album.

>Marina used to be so fucking hot
FTFY

>>

>None of you are capable of enjoying pop music. You're stunted, excruciating manchildren that can't extricate music from the artist you want to """fuck""". You aren't fooling anybody, you fucking toilet.

This is quite accurate, she looks like a trap now

Lets just say Charli is so hot that I could jack off furiously to her in any given second. I am not sure some of you noticed this.

Fuck off Marina

It's not even a contest, lad

It's so weird that Katy Perry basically got famous on her looks and yet people won't even give Charli xcx an amount of fame when she looks better than Katy does now... the media really needs to make room for new stars.

What do you even mean by that?

there are people who think tranny marina is hotter than crack head charli

You should try masturbating furiously to Charli XCX

What Lynch movie is that?

Charli is better as a Singer, As a Person and as a Woman.

Tranny Marina also got a breast reduction and got butthurt after Charli "copied" her.

She aged like shit and in a year no one will remember her

reminder that only young girls and gay guys listen to tranny marina

did anyone even like Marina? Pretty sure it was her that made all the Marina threads to shill herself

I'm a dog. I listen to Marina and the Diamonds, and I am deeply offended by this.

hehe
so wacky!

Just stop Marina, we know it's you

>Marina is a dog

Yeah sounds about right.

>Marina is a bitch
FTFY

LOOK HOW FAT MARINA USED TO BE LMAO

I cannot stop masturbating to charli

Maria is OBJECTIVELY better. Curvy girls are the best and if you disagree you probably unironically like Death Grips

SHE ALSO HAD ACNE, WHY DIDN'T SHE JUST KILL HERSELF IN HIGHSCHOOL

>tfw had a dream last night that charli kissed me

I JUST FOUND A 2016 PIC OF HER WITHOUT MAKE UP HOLY SHIT THIS GETS BETTER WITH EVERY SECOND

Wow thats sad LOL

Um why didint you 2bh

>ywn get to sniff charli's steamy cunt during a live show

she looks like an older version of Britanny Venti

Is that really her lmao

Maybe you shouldnt compare the two. Britanny Venti's face looks like it will split open and an alien will pop out.

it is, reverse google search

stop bully pls, fat Marina is qt

fuck off, Marina

also:

>fun = whore
kek

why stop?

I expect so much in the new album. Lyrics, beats, production.

I recently made this

it burns

damn, i feel sorry for her now. She looks like that fat smelly girl from school that no one liked who dyed her hair and did other huge make overs to look better but only got made fun of and bullied for it. But She's still an old ugly hag and makes shit music compared to Charli

You guys are trolling, right? You guys don't really prefer a slutty vacuous pop star who looks like a burnt out stoner to a fantastic songwriter who writes about empowerment and alienation, and is a classic beauty... right?

Shut up Marina, your song writing is shit

>marina
I'd go to the gym with her and get natty gains

>charli
lick her arsehole

>song writing
so is your grasp of the English language

Marina stopped going to the gym, her muscles are gone. But she got some nice permanent smile lines instead

Now that is just upsetting.

I want to beat the shit out of her

I want to drug you, steal your clothes, take you down to a dark, cold underground room, put you naked on your hands and knees, take 4 huge nails and hammer them through your elbows and knees, binding your limbs to the ground and forcing you in to a position where your ass is up in the air. Then I want to let loose a huge pitbull that's been trained to rape you up the ass while knowing through the muscle between your neck, shoulder, and collar bone.

sup nu male

She is rally skinny though

Don't respond to violence with violence

Sex with Marina now that would b great