What's Cred Forums's opinion of Childish Gambino?

What's Cred Forums's opinion of Childish Gambino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgQ3Hpj-CBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He sucks at rapping and he's an awful comedian and his new show is awful. Overrated glorified faggot.

Never put out a good project. Loved by insufferable suburban teenagers who treat music taste as a fashion accessory. Probably one of the worst musicians alive right now, along with Lil Dicky.

Childish

That is his only good album

The rapper for white middle class stuck up kids all over the western world

I'm really into Shadows. That guitar sounds straight out of a Doobie Brothers' song. And that riff at the end of The Worst Guys is pretty sweet.

his standup is good, his shows and his music are shit

the only thing shittier than his acting is his music

A great artist who gets bullied by everyone (pitchfork, Cred Forums, leddit) because he used to be a comedian.

I have never liked a rapper until I found out about Childish Gambino. I used to watch Community and thought he was hilarious. I don't like his stand-up comedy, but I really like Camp and Because the Internet. His new show Atlanta is already better than many other shows. I don't believe his overrated, I think he deserves all the praise.

zealots of stockholm is a genuinely good song

He is for faggot hipsters

Like this gentleman over here

His music was my gateway drug to DG

Hey man

great work ethic, too bad he's not actually good at anything. Everything he does is 6/10

i like the new show and he's music

He's a cool dude. Gets way too much flak because of P4K and Fantano drones. Atlanta is a great show, his singing talents are great, and Because the Internet was also good.

This, if I've learned anything from my time being here, it's that artist that get a lot of shit or have a cancerous fan base are usually pretty good

Like J. Cole, Childish Gambino gets alot of hate by white dudes because hes a Kanye West competition.

"Telegraph Ave" is one of the best songs of all time. Because the internet and KAUAI mistape was pretty ok works with great tracks like his track with Jade Smith. Hes not a top rapper but he cpuld improve.

His shows seems to be liked, and now with 'Atlanta', hes receiving alot of praise, good for him, hea definitely creative and more succesful than his haters.

reddit

his remix of partna dem was lit

was a fan of his youtube sketch comedy group

has talent in rap, has talent in comedy, but unfortunately can't seem to differentiate these talents so all his raps end up as jokes

culdelsac has some nice sampling and I thought it was cool for a time, a good nostalgia listen in the future, but anyone getting into him now is probably 13

I like his stuff. I don't love it but I like it.

Plus everyone knows his music so it's usually a safe choice when friends are around.

what kind of love, flight of the navigator, and urn are his only extraordinary songs, but his fans act like all of his songs meet this standard. Hes not the worst but cutting out rapping would help him tremedously

He pisses me off. At least his rap does. Community was watchable, so is Atlanta. But his rapping, he's such a pretentious little shit. He has nothing interesting to say. I group him with Tyler the Creator, in the talented but puerile, a step above Tech N9ne and Hopsin.

Because Kanye's lyrics are so good right?
>I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex. Why? I made that bitch famous
>For all the girls that got dick from Kanye West. If you see ‘em in the streets give ‘em Kanye’s bests. Why? They mad they ain’t famous

kind of pedantic to be honest

I don't listen to Kanye much desu specifically because a lot of his music is like that.

But his production and his occasional heartfelt songs(Big Brother for example) are better than what Childish does. At least to my subjective tastes.

I'm more of a The Cool era Lupe or Blackalicious kind of guy anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=OgQ3Hpj-CBU

holy shit that was the worst.

i was really into him when i was in high school and he was putting out raps over animal collective and grizzly bear songs.

Meh.
BTI is still amazing though.

>Claims Kanyes lyrics are trash
>Only posts his meme lyrics from his recent album

ok buddy

He is maybe even worse than J Cole, which is really saying something. Truly, truly awful music that erroneously thinks it's "deep". Cringe x 100K.

He's horrible. He makes me physically ill.

I watched the first episode of Atlanta and was disappointed because of all the hype, does it get any better?

Uncreative and shitty

he has 1.5 good rap albums and atlanta is pretty good

i liked him in community

Community is shit. Dan harmon is shit. Kill yourself.

no, no, and NO U

>J Cole
>Kanye West competition

Please get the fuck out

Music for "le so quirky" teenage girls.

he's alright

HE

SINGS

TOO

MUCH

I like his new show, I liked BTI and MTN/Kauai, I liked community, and I thought his stand up special was pretty decent. All in all he's probably one of my favourite people that do things in entertainment/media.

The Worst Guys and Telegraph Ave are great but I don't care for any of his other stuff.