Too drunk to an hero

Musici for this feel? Please. Can't believe I've been here on a bi-daily basis here for 2 years. why the fuck, what are we doing, guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mX_crPKxUuY
youtube.com/watch?v=5D1YSZPriPM
youtube.com/watch?v=u3ltZmI5LQw
youtube.com/watch?v=u-JqyMU1lmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

listen to Elliott Smith or Giles Corey my dude

Gramatikoff?

Do it you pussy., you just want attention.

>I AM SO DAMAGED

youtube.com/watch?v=mX_crPKxUuY

youtube.com/watch?v=5D1YSZPriPM

>only 2 years

newfag

The only moral question is the contemplation of suicide. Despite the world being a cruel and nihilistic comedy that is full of suffering and ends abruptly, there is still value and meaning to be had in the inherent beauty, and the passion and pursuit of our lives. even if we're just an outsider, never to be known or remembered. We experience and we thrive, and the modest beauty is profound to those who understand it. Suicide is pointless because you cut your life short and starve yourself of these pleasures you only have one chance at, or so we perceive.

Consider this before you try to kill yourself. Is the suffering that will be cut short worth the lack of beauty and majesty you reject to experience before death?

Who else would come to Cred Forums multiple times in one day?

Let's say you're listening to an album. Lots of people like the album, most people don't. After a good deal of time listening to the music, trying to understand it, you finally decide you don't like it; what do you do?

You turn it off.

Unlike albums, people do not get the satisfaction of exploring the entire breadth of the world multiple times. We explore a miniscule amount of it, with pockets of beauty hidden everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=u3ltZmI5LQw

this song will save ur life

>people do not get the satisfaction of exploring the entire breadth of the world multiple times

Nice guess you're making there.

Maybe we do.

Happiness is merely the absence of dispair.
We're romantic creatures. Beauty is false.

Quite arrogant for a suicidal person. If you dont want to accept the beauty of the world then thats fine. you've made your decision. Suicide may be for you. But still. You were ripped out of the void and put into your body, so you might as well expend all your sensory capabilities.

We romanticise everything. The human experience is a shitty one. The only reason you haven't killed yourself is because you romanticise the world around you. The concept of beauty is a defence mechanism.

Uh, maybe its a defense mechanism. But idk wtf a defence mechanism is. lol

If your life is shit its your fault, life is what you make it to be.

Missing my point.
I'm saying all life is shit. If you think yours isn't, then you should be honest with yourself. Every single being on this planet is utterly miserable. Existence is suffering, Buddhism at least got that right. If it wasn't, you wouldn't be so desperate to try and escape it with drugs/music/film/television/mu.

You are missing my point.
Enjoy being depressed "all-knowing-faggot" that says he is going to kill himself twice a day for the past X years.

This is a misconception of Buddhism. Buddha never made claims of life being suffering, rather that illness, pain, aging being suffering. You should look more into Buddhism friend, the real mistake is identifying your pain with your self.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-JqyMU1lmM