This is the best Radiohead album.

best from last 5 years for sure

No, this is.

true

so it's the best album out of 2 possible albums. Wow, tough competish

my bad i thought TKOL was released in 2010

That was 6 years ago.

And also overall.

he was trying to make a le joke about it being the best album of the last 5 years because it was the only release in the last 5 years. Joke was ruined because TKOL was actually released in 2011

king of limbs is the only objectively good radiohead album

Its still true though. I don't like TKOL much.

OK Kid

I disagree but fair enough. I think they're both pretty good but not great albums, and I prefer TKOL

Don't even take the bait.

ha HA! I understand the joke you are making here and I must point it out so that everyone knows I, anonymous, caught the little reference thingy you did there. I have now proven to myself that I am clever and you may carry on

OK (computer) Kid (A)

are you OK, kid?

prove me wrong then

a moon shaped POO
hehe

I'm A-OK

TKOL, has 2 or 3 really good tracks and the rest are good, but kinda boring. Not as much replay value.

The rest of their albums (except pablo honey) have almost all great tracks which I don't get tired of.

Thats what I think. You're entitled to your crappy opinion tho, sir.

>implying it's anything but perfect

penis softening music

lol

Nearly, but I guess you haven't heard hail to the thief and kid a yet.

Not him but it's hardly anything special within their discography. It's like every other post-Amnesiac Radiohead album except a bit more krautrock-y and sample-heavy than usual, and even then the only songs that use those elements to a degree that's worth a damn is Feral and Give Up The Ghost. That's not to say I think it's bad - on the contrary I think it's a bit underrated - but I cannot see what some people are saying when they say it's the only good Radiohead album. It's not that big of a shift for the band, most of what they do on it they did back on Amnesiac in some form or fashion. I would go so far as to say it's their least progressive album, even AMSP had more ambitious songwriting and textural fuckery.

Holy shit, are you me? HTTT, Kid A, and AMSP are my top 3 Radiohead albums in that order.

Kidding, HTTT fucking sucks chode.
Pablo honey u slut

woops OP here. posted wrong pic

That's correct :)