twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Listen to it again

It's ok

Listen to it again

It's perfect

Bonus tracks were nice.

Actually I changed my mind, it is shite

**OBJECTIVE POST INCOMING**

It has a certain mellow beauty to it. its soft pretty songs for the most part, decently constructed songwriting with equally decent arrangements and productions. Its a solid 7

It is radiohead at a steady mildly nice-tier. is it god-tier radiohead? no certainly not. it has its moments, but in its entirety is a solid 7.

kys

This is actually pretty accurate, which I didn't expect from a post calling itself objectively correct.

hey bud, keep in mind I'm using the radiohead scale. its better than plenty of shit out there, but for a group as prolific as RH, it has some tough competition I think you'd agree. if you like neil young, jonny's orchestral scores and thom's feelings you'll wanna buy the vinyl deluxe edition.

this. there's maybe one fantastic song (identikit) and the rest are solid. but no bad songs either.

DUDE BRANTFORD LMAO

Yup. It's good, but given my high expectations for a band like Radiohead, it was still one of the most disappointing albums this year.

you mean bonus track... because they released Spectre last christmas.

Ill Wind is really good though, they should have switched it with Desert Island Disk and the album would have been a 11/10

Desert Island Disk is what prevents the album from being perfect, it's literally a Nick Drake rip-off, i would have never expected them to put a song like that on their album...

The more I listen to it, the more I think it's top tier. I loved IR, though, and this seems to have a similar, yet distinctive vibe.

TOP TIER
---
OKC
Kid A
IR
AMSP

GREAT TIER
---
Amnesiac
HTTT
TKOL
The Bends

AVERAGE TIER
---
Pablo Honey

Yeah I meant Ill Wind but Spectre is technically a bonus track and pretty good so I didn't exclude it.

I wasn't even disappointed with the album. I was upset that the entire album wasn't Burn The Witch or Tinker, but it felt like a natural progression for the band.

A lot of Radiohead's songs are about Thom's family, and after his divorce this album is exactly what we all [should have] expected, to be honest.

it's really quite good

Daydreaming and Present Tense elevate it quite a bit, they're absolutely gorgeous

Where can I listen to I'll Wind?

Is there a MEGA or anything in circulation?

is there a Cred Forums version of this?

bump for this user, i neede too

youtube.com/watch?v=bP4nEO-a-Wc

Thanks friend

>B side is better than the singles again
oh radiohead...

It's on Soulseek too If anyone cares

i like desert island disk, listen to it int the country, on a comfy misty morning

>OBJECTIVE POST INCOMING
k

I really wish they had more bonus tracks after hearing Ill Wind, I like it more than most of the tracks on the actual album honestly

>TKoL
>Amnesiac
>Anything less than top tier
k