What kind of things did they ask on the interview? I know I'm gonna fuck it up no matter how much I read the notes

What kind of things did they ask on the interview? I know I'm gonna fuck it up no matter how much I read the notes.

Who is ykur favorite BLACKED cast member?

Why is this website so selfish is a better question.

>What does a FLAC smell like?
>What's the melting point of vinyl?
>Who was the most popular artist in the West Africa Disco Jazz scene?

theres an interview study page. study it for 20 minutes and get in the interview queue. look at it during the interview.
lord, its not hard.

>look at it during the interview.
but that's cheating?

>tfw could ace the interview but upload speed is too shit

Addison Belgium desu

>but that's cheating?
and you're pirating music.

tu shay

What does what.cd have that Soulseek doesn't?

Better download speeds. That's literally it.

don't even bother getting in there. i got an invite like two months ago and it's almost impossible to maintain a good ratio there... seedboxes fucking ruined private trackers tbqh, if you don't have a perfect internet connection you won't seed shit so all that's left to you is trying to upload perfect FLACs to get upload credit, and good luck trying to find an album that's not already there. so if you want to devote your whole life to this autistic wankfest of a private tracker and search for rare albums to upload on what.cd all your free time, then take the fucking interview, but the Cred Forums archive already has 90% of most stuff you will ever need ... the jobless neckbeards running that shithole really lost touch with reality thinking anyone can get a good ratio there

i've found records on what.cd that i didn't find on slsk-- and really fresh leaks are easier to get on what.cd than slsk in my experience.
if i only could upload...

this. its only a matter of time before they suspend my account.

Quality control, better speeds, more organized.

the best thing about wcd is the organization.
a proper artist page will have all the different CD/vinyl releases, in flac,320,v0,v2, all well seeded.
there are a lot of things you can get on soulseek, yeah, but the quality doesn't even compare.
if you don't care about this kind of thing, then don't bother.

"muh quality" fags are the worst.

OP here, I tried Soulseek instead and it's doing good for me.
I'd just forget everything I read on the study page, panic, and fail. There's a reason I'm a NEET.

fuckin this
I have a shared account with my friend at 0.20 ratio and we rarely download shit here, rutracker and soulseek (sometimes Cred Forums archive) can provide the same thing also in FLAC.

>devote your whole life to this autistic wankfest of a private tracker and search for rare albums to upload on what.cd all your free time

basically

if u send ur peepee to them u get in imeadiately

really though just use rutracker.

>neet
work out, see a therapist, get off the internet

I bet you use youtube2mp3 and watch YIFY encodes.

you do know that humans can't hear frequencies above 20kHz right?
so that means anything above a fucking 320kbps rip is just a waste of hard drive space.
most people can't even hear a difference between a 192kbps rip and lossless so i believe the whole obsession of quality-cucks like you with flac is just a deep delusion they've gotten themselves into...

I download V0 you fucking retard. When I say quality control I mean that the files come from a legit source and not from a youtube converter. Enjoy your shitty transcodes faggot.

just get a fucking spectrum analyzer idiot

according to the amount of butthurt i spotted the quality-cuck right there...
my ears can always tell the difference from v0 and a youtube rip, it's just a delight to laugh at fags like you defending their precious transcodes...
i bet you can't even differentiate between your favourite v0 and a youtube rip without a spectral analysis to tell you...

You win, I'll only listen to youtube rips with 5$ earbuds from now on.