What the fuck was Gilmour thinking?

STRAIGHT OUT THE FUCKIN DUNGEONS OF RAP

No it's not OP
it's 2016, wake up

Oh fuck this is my favourite album.

AOTY

RIP

Hey it's pretty cool being 1

I really hope this great album doesn't start a trend of shitty metal in the early 2000s :^)

lmao wtf is this emo shit

F

also Courtney did it

I can't tell if you're joking or not but I genuinely think Courtney was involved with his death in some way

This Black Metal music finally has a decent album

Better than Momentary Lapse of Talent desu fammalam. I ca at least live with this being their swansong. Hopefully they don't put out some unreleased half-assed material in 20 years and try to pass that off as their final album hehehoho.

Wow that is pretty good for Prog Rock. A lot better than that Images and Word album. Maybe they can save the genre.

One hit wonder- calling it now.

EPOTY

I just feel bad for the drummer and bass player. Hope they enjoyed their 5 minutes of fame!

They took the worst of Grunge and Brit-Pop and made an album with it. I seriously miss the days when bands would take risks and try new sounds.

I can't wait to be born in 22 years

It's been 3 years and I'm still not over this. Something similar's bound be made in the near future, right guys?

Also, who the fuck is going to remember this guy in ten years? Fucking slackers

How do you now

It's 2016.

>that album cover

The fuck were they thinking?

He is like the beastie boys autistic cousin. That Loser song is pretty dope though.

It's their first album, don't be to harsh on them, I'm pretty sure their next album is going to be infinitely better.

Guitar music is so dead. What do you have right now? Grunge and Blur and Oasis? Fuck that shit. Electronic music is king. Jungle is the sound of the future.

Did you guys hear about Kurt Colbain?

Guitar music has been going strong since the 50s buddy it clearly has the power to stay around forever. Electronic music is just a passing phase.

The bends came out in 95 dumbass

This guy might have a good career ahead of him.

Man this girl REALLY showed some potential last year. I wonder how she's gonna follow it up....ya think it's gonna get better than this?

Man it's too bad the Swans will never come out with a 2+ hour long dark ambient album especially

Wouldn't it be hilarious if, three years from now, Radiohead made an album that was rated by not-yet-existent internet album score aggregators as the best album ever, and then made an album almost endorsing electronica in 2000? Lol that would never happen!

hell be fine

literally who

He'll be swimming in money

the riffs are so good
i really hope they build up from this

it will be forgotten in a year

This album was very good, it definitely beats the snot out of Radiohead's Pablo Honey

their next album should be coming out any day now, right?

For sure.

Haven't heard anything like this before, what genre are they calling it?

Never heard this, it's amazing. How did you find it?

What month in '94? Because I may not even exist yet to be bitter about all these shitty albums.

Also free my nigga, Dahmer.

That's why the art is distorted, dumbass.

will he ever top it?

their kid must be like 2 now

I guarantee that these guys will have a long career and won't ever release an album that would ruin their credibility as a rock group. And if they did happen to do that, I'm sure they'd come back in 5 years with something good and release something even better a year and a half after that. Oddly specific, I know. But sometimes I just have these weird feelings about things.

Dude, NIN's career is dead, they're never gonna top Pretty Hate Machine. They could collab with David Bowie himself and not get anywhere. Imagine that, I doubt someone like Bowie likes this emo shit lol.

I have a really good feeling about the guitar player for these guys. I think he's destined for something bigger. This album is fucking great.

Idk man, this Moby guy has some potential

This was pretty good. This guy is going places. I wonder where he'll be in 10 years?

can't believe i have AIDS

music for this feel?

(God, I expected the Cobain one, but this made sad)

Time to move to London

>AOTY
>best waifu
>triggers normies
i want to have sex with courtney!

have fun with your herpes

What is some essential "being 4 years old"-core, Cred Forums?

whats it like in the f u t u r e?

I really hope Crash Test Dummies come out with another album. God Shuffled His Feet was so good, are they going to be able to top it?

one day emo is gonna go mainstream... but it's actually not gonna be cool. It's not gonna be cool at all :*(

Also, pretty soon everybody's gonna start singing like Eddie Vedder, but they're not gonna be soulful and folky at all, and they'll just play stupid pop metal ballads about white trash romance

Punk rock at the 25th anniversary of Woodstock? Hippies are finished!

7 years ago we had only shitty pop and hair metal on major labels
now we have this
what a time to be alive

it's been three fucking years i'm going to egg kevin's house if they don't put out that goddamn jungle album

I'm hearing rumors of an NWA reunion! I can't wait! What could possibly go wrong?

Wow, this new Pavement record is super tame compared to their last effort. Still pretty good though. I hope they go back to their roots on their next album

maybe you should listen to the future sound of london

don't fight the temptation user-kun! her hole is big enough for the both of us~

I saw her the other day she was talking to that guy from the Mentors, slipping him some money. I couldn't hear what they were saying though.

God, I would (have)

boops!!! :^0

Boobs or no boobs murderous hippy skank is still murderous hippy skank!

wtf where are the beats

l-lewd

meme potential

Cred Forums in the 90s would have even more ironic shitposting that it does now

Fucking idiots

This is absurdly enjoyable for how bad it is. Hopefully they never get 'good.'

hey this new band sounds pretty out there

Album of the year

darlene conner really let herself go

I think these guys are on to something. I'm glad screamo is starting to take off.

>I'm being born
>Pink Floyd are past their prime
:'(

I thought that was because of shitty dial-up internet