I don't give a fuck what anyone says, this album is my canon sequel to MBDTF

I don't give a fuck what anyone says, this album is my canon sequel to MBDTF

>tfw no Kanye feature

Oh man, did you discover that cool obscure album through last.fm like I did? Man, what's your username? I'll follow you right now! :D

nice m e m e

Justin Vernon is my favorite musician of all time. I loved all the singles. I thought they were all 10/10. I was honestly disappointed when I first listened to the full album, but I've listened to it a couple times now and it's really growing on me a lot.

on the fifth spin you'll begin to realize how great this really is

I've listened to it about 30 times and I still hate Deathbreast and I'm not crazy about 45 either. Everything else is brilliant.

>distorted drums
>autotune
DUDE KANYE YEEZUS GOAT LMAO

You motherfuckers are insufferable. JV came out with a record in 2009 with his band Volcano Choir that is essentially a lo-fi version of this. His song Woods, which is another autotuned-vocals only song, also came out in 2009. These were recorded before 808s and Heartbreak even came out, so his use of autotune is his own. He had no fucking influence from Kanye, if anything, Kanye's last three albums have been him trying to be Justin Vernon. As for the distorted drums, Yeezus is far from the first album to fuck with drums. 22, A Million has been in the works since 2012, and it's probable that Kanye went to that sound because Justin introduced him to it.

Justin Vernon, like him or hate him, is a talented songwriter who had no influence from Kanye West, a talentless hack who bit Justin's style and has brought him along for the ride to bite more ideas off from him.

Emma>Singles> A million> Bon Iver?

Way to refute the argument

he's still right you know

I don't own a fedora and I'm attractive and in good physical shape so no

pic or you know what

I'm not showing myself to Cred Forums. I refuse to become montie and have people finding pics of my friends and family.

then fuck off fatty

>implying
Stay mad kanyefag

THIS ALBUM IS NOT OBSCURE ENOUGH FOR ME

Yeah Kanye totally bit Justin's style when he sampled Woods on MBDTF, you retard spaz. Just like he ripped off Daft Punk on Graduation. And what, you think he went back in time to steal the auto-tune idea from Justin and make 808s the year before?

Why can't anyone understand that both of them are using ideas that are part of a greater musical culture and movement, and trying to attribute specific ideas to specific artists - as if the innovator is the end-all be-all user of any element - is asinine at best?

He ripped off T-Pain for 808s, he's been ripping of Justin since then

>Why can't anyone understand that both of them are using ideas that are part of a greater musical culture and movement
Don't waste your breath. This is the board that still argues Beatles v. Beach Boys 50 years later, it won't get you anywhere.

I'm not arguing that, I'm saying that people give Kanye West so much credit for being a con artist

Okay so you haven't listened to either of those, then. I don't think you've listened to Kanye at all, actually. I'm starting to wonder if you've even listened to Bon Iver.

A con artist? lmfao what? Are you musically retarded or do you just hate all black people?

lmao get Justin Vernon's dick out of your asshole dude

Good trolls