Dance Gavin Dance

Does anyone on Cred Forums like Dance Gavin Dance?

If so:

are you guys excited for Mothership? Have you held off on grabbing a leak? what do you think of Young Robot?

Do you like the direction the band is going? What's your favorite line-up?

I'm partial to the Happiness era Line-up but I like Tillian too.

anyway, DGD thread.

2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

I'll be bumping with video caps and further questions;

har harr. I'll admit their pretty low-brow, but they sound nice imho so it doesn't matter if it's whiny emo shit.

damn Tilian's got a built in troll face.

>emo
you could at least try to know a little bit about music before posting on the board

Meemecore

Ok Cred Forums, thanks for the bump. I'll keep that in mind next time. Now did you want to actually contribute or did you just come here to post that?

I'm just going to have to have a thread with myself I guess.

I am excited for Mothership. I'm not sure if I'll like it as much as previous albums but atleast it'll be new content.

this is starting to feel like an exercise in futility. still bumping though.

bump for the sake of Jon Mess creep face

saw them in St. Paul, MN a few nights ago. fucking amazing. i love Will Swan. also

Tillian > Jonny > Kurt

Reddit is the other way you pathetic samefagging piece of shit

nice try, loser

you realize to samefag you have to pretend that you're different people, right? ah well, fuck off.

I was afraid they wouldn't be as good live. Glad to hear that was unfounded.

I'd go Tilian > Kurt > Johnny for personal favorite

Tilian > Johnny > Kurt for musical talent

that said the I got into them before any of the Tilian stuff had been released so I formed a soft spot for Kurt with Happiness and Deathstar.

favorite song?

Top 5

Awkward
Elder Goose
Powder to the People
Rock Solid
Caviar

Top 5 in no particular order:

Turn Off the Lights I'm Watching Back to The Future pt. 2
People You Know
Blue Dream
Carl Barker
We Own The Night

When did you pick them up originally?

ahh. Was it odd seeing the lineup change as much as it has? was their a point in time where you dropped them entirely for a while?

I know 0 other people who listen to them. The guy who introduced me to them fucked off a while back so I have no one to discuss 'em with. Pardon the inane questions

nope, never dropped them.

saw them live in 2011 too. only difference was Kurt instead of Tillian. I don't have anything against Kurt, they were still great.

He appeals to my sensibilities to an extent even if he's not the best singer.

I only warmed up to Tilian so quickly because his voice reminded me of Claudio Sanchez and I listen to Coheed too

Instant gratification was a little overproduced, still I really like Swan's playing and John Mess is a pretty great lyricist.
DTBM2 got me into them and I'm waiting for them to wow me again.
They haven't released anything bad, just nothing as good.

Also, I really hope they stop letting Swan rap, it's just bad.

One of the worst threads on Cred Forums. It really didn't have any potential given the topic but it just excelled, anyway.

DGD.
Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I'm going to have to drive 600 miles to see them. See an ex too.

>driving 600 miles to see DGD

why

I too must ask why.
They really aren't that worth it.

You can form your own opinions right?

Cred Forums is cancer anyway. might as well talk about whatever.