ITT: Your favorite band/musician's most underrated album

ITT: Your favorite band/musician's most underrated album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUXhBw7nL2o
youtube.com/watch?v=UYo7jLbxYec
youtube.com/watch?v=px_xttECC9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People don't even pronounce it right.

No no OP you confused underrated with unimpressive.

Its pretty hard to not pronounce it right.

Everyone flocks to TCD, 808s or MBDTF as their favorite Yeezy record but this is the true answer

eeh that'd be pic related honestly.

It's the best album they've made in the post Moon and Antarctica era.

I mean none of the new stuff is bad by any means i just really enjoyed ugly.

Ugly Casanova should not count with their Good News - Strangers pop stuff, that is much more in line with the philosophy of Moon and LCW and is one of the best things Isaac has done.

Ugly Casanova? I should listen to them more. I love Hotcha Girls tho

Yeah thats what caught my attention but the whole album is gold man.

if you like ugly casanova be sure to check out Califone (""members"" of ugly casanova)
Roomsound and Roots & Crowns are great records.

ohmygod its like a Croatian version of Woodkid.

It'd be Sad Sappy Sucker

sad sappy sucker isn't underrated it's just not very good

this is the best song isaac brock has made since M&A
youtube.com/watch?v=tUXhBw7nL2o

It is /good/, just unlike the rest of their stuff and ignored. so i think it's underrated.

I remember liking Barnacles and Ice on the Sheets but not getting into the rest. This is cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYo7jLbxYec
this song is the most modest mouse song in a long time. i dig it.

also ffff i wanna relisten to sad sappy sucker and the demos now.. haven't listened to tube fruit since it leaked

i agree on pups to dust, those drums sound more like jeremiah's style than anything he's done since his break around 2004.
a few tracks on StO really call back to their old albums in a good way, i'd say that and the best room do it best.

Behind The Empyrean, Niandra, and Smile. What are everyone's thoughts on PBX Funicular Intaglio Zone? It thought it was really good.

It just has a certain charm to it despite its flaws.

followed closely by The Sensual World (a better album, but it's fairly highly-rated)

most overrated is The Kick Inside

one of my favorite bands, and one of the more underrated albums

I would say Off The Ground t.b.h., I gave this another listen and nothing stuck out for me.

It would be late registration but contrarians love it

Point A is phenomenal.

If any other Jews fans see this, yes, The Natural Bridge would be the safest choice, but that album kinda sucks, no energy. People don't give their debut enough attention.

That isn't no one's first and your next

It was his best imo

Spitting Venom is one of MM's best songs.

we were dead could have been one of their best if you cut some of the pop-rock songs and put the best songs from no one's first on it. imagine the whale song and king rat on it, or closing with satellite skin after spitting venom

his worst album imo

Honestly the point i was really trying to get across was that anything by Wings was better than the Beatles.

wait, what?

tf did this track come from? it's great.

doesn't sound like a SYT era unreleased track tho

the theory is that isaac made it fucking around with this pedal: youtube.com/watch?v=px_xttECC9A
which would date that song to 2015

yeah, I was just looking into that. interesting pedal, too.

anyway, huge IB fan, didn't notice this had come out.

also re: most MM-like song as of late, i had mixed feelings about STO, but really dug the way that the album was significantly more reminscent of their roots - eg Be Brave, Tortise & the Tourist

It's honestly an alright album

man that cover would be so awesome without the ugly font.

underrated is such a faggot term. you think you´re smarter than everyone and see things millions of other people dont and as if you´re somehow above them.
go suck a dick hipsters.

i know this is bait but you got me good
am i supposed to like everything exactly as much as everyone else? should i look at the metacritic score before thinking something?

synthacon 9 is overlord music

This, barring Hissing Fauna and Icons Abstract Thee it is arguably better than any of the band's releases thereafter.