What's the h3h3 productions of music?

What's the h3h3 productions of music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPYvLlNiN1I
youtube.com/watch?v=YyKkJb6nrfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lindsey Stirling

my farts when they sound a bit wet

You ask about h3h3 but use a pic of maxmoefoe. wtf op?

thats i doopz or i dup or whtrvr his name is he is hilarious and i luv his videos no one esle is as raw as him everyone else pretends to be raw but he is the real raw deal max motherfucker (haha 0wned!) is a ripoff of i dugs and hEhEproductions is a fat loser! haha but really i love i clubbbz

mac demarco

lil dicky

you say it ironically, but you know it's mostly true

Am I stupid or is H3H3 not that good outside of a few videos

You're smarter than the average 15 year old

he's not that good at all

No, you are correct. Their videos used to feel a lot more genuine imho in the 2014-2015 era though. Back when Ethan was just having fun riffing on shit, instead of pandering to his 14 year old audience with the same shitty memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=HPYvLlNiN1I
This is the h3h3 i miss. Idubbbz and filthy frank still make some pretty good content tho.

that's a picture of bjergsen you retards

>caring about youtubers

Angelic 2 the Core

twenty one pilots

Mac DeMarco

>HAHAHA IRONY I WANT TO DIE I'M EDGY SO I'M FUNNY
If you think any "comedians" with this kind of humor are funny you need to get off of Cred Forums because you're not old enough to be here

this

Oh yeah, Cred Forums has a much more sophisticated and mature sense of humor. Are you fucking kidding me?

fantano

I don't think we watched the same video. The "I'm in the FUCK" line was genuinely funny and not edgy at all.

Lindsey stirlings earlier stuff sucked, but her newest album is not half bad. mirage is a good track
youtube.com/watch?v=YyKkJb6nrfs

Look at this mature virgin faggot lmaoo

Joji