Varg

itt we talk about varg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Mqd9tYjzdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What artists was he inpired by?

Kvasir, Bragi, the list goes on...

Ugly lanklet

Varg is such a qt. Are there any other pictures of him smiling? I didn't know he had the ability to.

he's an autistic murderer idolized by white americans whose lifestyles are fundamentally opposed to his ideology. although I guess they can live vicariously through a guy who actually puts his edgelord opinions out there instead of posting anonymously in safe spaces like Cred Forums

he's very qt though

I think qt people are allowed to murder

you can tell he isn't very smart by the videos he posts

he was quite qt at the time, not so much anymore

women, everyone

You can be as evil as you want as long as you're Chad.

:^)

WE

not true

he's even more qt now that he has awesome facial hair and that woodsman look

>thinking liking lanklets could be cute

He's a white supremacist loony who once made some mildly engaging metal and killed a fellow nordic sperg-lord because 'reasons' and now he lives in a field with his guns and dogs.

>kek you're all niggers only pure blue-eyed people with lineage that can be traced to scandinavia are really white europeans
>jk everyone is european

really makes you think

I preferred the effeminate but dangerous adolescent metalhead look

He is a nice person and has a nice ideology.

me too but he still aged fine

I bet he smells like firewood and herbs

>the Chinese, Egyptians, and Sumerians were Europeans
It's an undisputed fact that the founders of those civilizations came straight from Africa

no u dum dum u jus fooled by le jooos xd

Probably more along the lines of crotch-rot, cordite and dog slobber.

I read somewhere he doesn't have a toilet, and shits in a bucket

Does this hold any merit

toilets are a jewish conspiracy
wake up sheeple
white genocide
fuck the sjws
xD

Tchaikovsky, Iron Maiden, Bathory, Paradise Lost, Pestilence, Celtic Frost, Destruction, Kreator, Dead Can Dance, Megadeth, Das Ich, Deicide, Von, The Cure

none of this is true by the way

check his website

He has said several times that Iron Maidens self titled and Killers are the only metal albums he likes

maybe the only ones he likes now but not pre-1992

DUDE MURDER LMAO
DUDE ARYAN RACE LMAO

Still not true. Also, the composer he lists to make himself seem cultured was a cosmopolitan homosexual.

>Tchaikovsky
he say that he was responsable of the melancholy sound of his music. But i dont found chaikovsky music too melancholi, what piece he referes to-?

uh the symphony no 6
his most popular piece by far and the one that is erroneously considered a suicide note by far

even the subtitle is melancholic
"pathétique"

>>>burzum.org
if you type any of the bands I mentioned and a few that I forgot into the search bar, you will find that he mentions all of them as influences in various interviews.

He's also said many times that he still listens to the music of people whose personal beliefs he disagrees with

oh ok, thanks

not music

>varg's thread
>people arguing about his cuteness
wtf is wrong with u guys

i thought that was the point :(

I agree.

There shouldn't be an argument. His qtness is a fact.

I mean I'd fuck Varg, maybe even give him a reacharound, but he's not that cute.

qt

who was cuter

Alfred Jarry in the background there

Retarded classcuck who made two good albums

WTF is a classcuck

His new vid about Euronymous was pretty biased desu

He's smart. He's just bad at English, and he's a bit out of touch because he lives in the middle of nowhere.

He's a murderer, racist, anti-feminist, and white. I can understand why Cred Forums would love the guy.

This was written by an impostor and isn't actually a post by Varg himself, just for the record.

DUDE SJWS LMAO

You do realise that people can lie. That is why I said 'still' not true.

Euro was ugly af

tiny bits...

makes terrible dank music , latest stuff is just fucking awful

he should stick to making boardgames and killing people

oh look at the time

i'm not white, (not 100%) so can't talk about him, and that makes me sad, he would probably hate me

youtube.com/watch?v=8Mqd9tYjzdI

is e right?

he's a fucking idiot

his own words

"In short I was attacked by a convicted criminal, I defended myself and got 21 years for that."

and yet he wrote:

"I gave chase, stabbed him and was a bit surprised when he ran out of the apartment instead."

"Euronymous ran down a flight of stairs and stopped to call the neighbour's door bell. He quickly realized that I had come after him, so he continued to flee down the stairs, knocking on the walls, trying to call the door-bells of the neighbours as he ran past them, and screaming for help. I stabbed him (three or four times) in his left shoulder as he ran"

" they had found my fingerprints in blood on the crime scene. I was wearing gloves when I killed him, so I knew that was a load of crap"

"Euronymous came running out in his underwear"

"Even the people who criticize me for killing a fellow Norwegian are wrong. Euronymous was actually Lappish, as can be clearly seen from the pictures of him." .. "(like most Laps he was very short)"

Hard to believe a guy that just woke up, in his underwear would start a fight with a full clothed taller guy wearing gloves.

Autism

I saw a video in his channel where he teaches how to make a toilet out of a bucket. I guess the statement holds up