Thoughts?

Thoughts?

it's pretty good
I don't know if c418 makes any other music and if it's as good though

incredible album that unfortunately is named minecraft and makes people think less of it automatically. it's a shame, it really is a beautiful album

I honestly love this album but if he releases something with Minecraft not branded on it. I'd buy it immediately.

This
Way back when I played Minecraft in the alpha/early beta days, I played exclusivley singleplayer. The soundtrack in combination with the extreme isolation totally changed the tone of the game. To make a game made out of cartoony blocks feel massive and crushingly lonely it's got to be bretty good.

i honestly hate that spotify shares music with friends so everytime i fall asleep to this music i have to privatize my session

bump

Youre right it is a great album but yeah the stupid cover art actually kill it but i am listening to it now

honestly

"Wet Hands" is a beautiful piano piece. My favorite part of the soundtrack.

we said honestly because at first it will seem bad because minecraft is a little kids game, but when we say honestly we express that it may actually be not that bad

Since we're on the subject of c418's minecraft music, what do you guys think of the newer soundtrack, volume beta? I don't think it holds nearly the same weight that volume alpha does, but that could just be nostalgia talking.

I think beta is just as good. I love moog city

you can disable sharing music with friends on spotify

on facebook yeah not on spotify itself right

I love this album, It's incredibly beautiful shame it's associated with minecraft but it's no big deal

I prefer Hotline Miami

im pretty sure you can disable "publish my activity on spotify"

Just make an account thats not connected to Facebook?

Pic related is great, even better than the minecraft album

I agree. Minecraft single player always had this very eerie tone for me. I think the sheer alien-ness of the world's appearance and the complete lack of any dialogue or anything to indicate the presence of humans other than the creepy, mouthless villagers helped that.

I prefer this

give these a listen, they're very good

True beans.

One of the best video game osts.

Compliments the game really well.

Has anyone heard the new tracks for the nether and the end? Only a few but whenever they play they are really fitting.

I love it, one of my favourite albums.

Everyone go listen to Certitudes by c418.

Pretty much this. The soundtrack is great and I like the game. The feeling of utter loneliness is great and the soundtrack kind of gives a cold, mechanical atmosphere to the game.

literally, aphex twin rip ioff, but more bland and calm...
not bad actually

why do all artist producing soft sounding music with computers and some piano recordings always associated as an aphex twin ripoff?

minecraft is a comfy game
or at least it was, I haven't played it in a couple of years

that's a thing? haha

What the fuck is this ?

I love it, if only because "Alpha" is a fucking beautiful song.