youtu.be/Vc85dsdZ_qs?list=PLnWvUcAE4NEAbh_ig6VgNgZRaxesVU8iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop making this same thread every day.

Shows your ignorance.

fuck you, how?

it's cryptic

only as a result of your own lack of knowledge

you fucking idiot

Both are mysterious, beautiful, unsettling, intoxicating, dead, and wrapped in plastic.

what's the twin peaks of dream pop

about 5 pounds

sky ferreira night time my time

but its not dream pop

on the surface: seems like just another of its kind (trap album for B6, whodunit soap opera for twin peaks)

beneath the surface: subversive, original, deceptive, dark, unprecedented etc...

Had Twin Peaks not undergo a milieu of analyses and dissection by a rabid fanbase, and had it not been helmed by a man of the same caliber of Lynch, the average person at the time (and did) think it's not as deep as it actually was. Unfortunately it is still too early for today's music listeners to catch up to and understand the depth of Barter 6. It's not just another trap album but it's useless trying to convince people who are so sure it is (they're the same people that thought twin peaks was shit back in the day, and still would had it not been for the shows meme status) so they're helpless drones who'll come around once enough research/analysis/dissection has been done on Barter 6.

Try listening to Barter 6 without any preconceived notions and with an open mind and it might become apparent. Until then you're going to be as hopeless as this guy

try this
youtu.be/Vc85dsdZ_qs?list=PLnWvUcAE4NEAbh_ig6VgNgZRaxesVU8iw

This x1000

I like Barter 7 better.

>I got like 5 million and 12 hundred thousand hoes
>And they drippin all over my mufuckin clothes
Truly subversive lyricism

Am I the rap patrician of Cred Forums?

That's one of the best tracks on the album.

this makes me want to watch Twin Peaks

holy shit lmao no

i know you're being sarcastic but think about it, when has a rapper ever talked about having 5 million hoes? sure they'll talk about having "many hoes" but never 5 million.

by definition thats a subversive, original, and unprecedented piece of lyricism

none of this actually talks about anything you like from the album.

it is!
the Young Thug/Duke back and forth has gotten really good over the years, and it's the best part of his tapes now.

I can love b6 and not like your shitty "it's not just trap, its AVANT GARDE" argument, which I do. Just because you don't follow rap, or think Young Thug is an amusing novelty, doesn't justify your ignorance in arguing from this position. B6 was absolutely subject to dissection and analysis, every mainstream music publication did the same thing you are right now: "wow, his voice is so weird! He doesn't make any sense! He wears dresses and therefore has very nuanced opinions on gender, I can gain such a rich reading of this subject matter!" when in reality thug's true musical inspirations are readily apparent and he's just a charismatic individual who doesn't let his audience or his management tell him what to do. This sound or style wasn't uncommon pre-B6 and it hasn't ignited a wave of soundalikes post-B6, so the comparison to Twin Peaks is as pointless as calling a weird movie "Lynchian" or "Kafkaesque" just because it has strange elements. I see your point, but I firmly believe it's wrong.

holy shit Based Nobleman is back!

wuddup tho

twin peaks fan and thugger fan here

there's no correlation besides you like both of them and they're both dark and 2d4u

blimpies

actually thought this through a bit and i agree with you OP.

both have meta-narratives about esoteric cabal gatekeepers to their respective industries using violent, sexual, spiritual, and psychological predatory tactics.

this

Stop making those desperate comparisons to boost your own ego online

Thugger is amazing though, I actually think some of the things he did on Jeffrey (like getting a bit more reggaeey (?) on some tracks) makes it an even bigger favourite of mine than B6.

I mean, I don't have the musical knowledge about trap or maybe even the English skills, but Jeffrey sounded so fucking... fresh, even though I was already crazy about Young Thug right before it was released. Songs like Webbie, Wyclef Jean, Harambe, Guwop, etc. are all fucking amazing.

... about trap or maybe even the English skills to really say anything worthwhile*

>rap kiddies actually think basic hyperbole is "subversive, original, and unprecedented"

So it completely falls apart in the second half and is only slightly redeemed with a great closing track?

no you're the rap drone of Cred Forums

DRIIIIIIIIIIIIP!

probably it's in a nother world then here

bunp

bump

Sunken by Twin Peaks the band