Going to do some xanax for the first time

Going to do some xanax for the first time.

What should I put on while I'm high?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMdf9AL_6Bw
youtube.com/watch?v=4IAE64nRylg
youtube.com/watch?v=OFqC3N9xibQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ngdwMoYxNVA
youtube.com/watch?v=pIIDEpXEt0w
youtube.com/watch?v=7Cn7ZW8ts3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it doesnt even fucking matter you wont remember you trendy moron

depends on the dosage really

For a fun time? Lucki Eck$- Body High, MBV, Codeine, and XXX

For an bad time- Atrocity Exhibition, IDLSIDGO, or any album by The Caretaker

xanax is a meme
dxm and weed are much better for music

dude put on some future!!!!

If you want to go to another realm, try this:
youtube.com/watch?v=rMdf9AL_6Bw
Sun Ra - Lanquidity

Dxm? Are you fucking 12? Don't ever lecture someone on drugs again you fucking trash

Xanax is a shit drug. Get ready to pass out and not remember anything the next day.

Max Richter - Sleep (24 hour version)

no xans not ever
no xans not ever
no xans not ever
no xans not ever
no xans not ever

>xanax is a meme
>recommends dxm instead

Holy fuck shit I hate you so fucking much.

Goddamn. Y'all never actually get me mad but fuck holy shit you are retarded as fuck right now.

I wish I knew who you were. I would beat the shit out of you and take your bars. Fucking kids.

Go ahead and call me edgy. I don't give a fuck.

Agreed

DXM

lmao

just take care user. benzos are fucking fun unless you go retard with them

youtube.com/watch?v=4IAE64nRylg

youtube.com/watch?v=OFqC3N9xibQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ngdwMoYxNVA

radiohead - fitter happier

Don't fucking do xanax

I'm actually thinking about getting a prescription to help with general anxiety but also to sell to make a little $ on the side while I'm at school cause I imagine I could find people who would want to buy easy. Never tried it before how is it medically and recreationally

Getting addicted to benzos will literally kill you faster than heroin will. You dumb fucking shit.

xans are shit for recreation. If you are in a good place in life in general, they will only make you maybe feel more tired and slow.

I mean they are kind of all right for just relaxing and they are awesome for comedowns and hangovers of other drugs.

Overrated drug.

I guess most of the "recreation" is just the sudden lack of anxiety :P

And if you have anxiety issues, please dont just take xannies and think that it will fix you. You will have to eventually deal with all that shit making your anxious.

Yeah, it's boring as fuck
>pop 2mg of my dog's xans
>sit down and stare at a door for an hour
>feel calm
>fall asleep

prescription pills are shit
smoke weed or go home

Xanax and DXM are shitty drugs, rethink your life decisions. Pot is great for music, especially if you mix it with coffee (you gotta have ADD for the right effect though, I don't know how they mix for people without it)

>Going to do some xanax for the first time.
>What should I put on while I'm high?
it won't matter, you'll be asleep in like 4 minutes

Only if you mix that shit with alcohol or some opiate. It's incredibly hard to OD on straight xanax

its not that easy to get addicted though. its dangerous because the withdrawal can kill you. but you shouldnt get to that point. xanax has a bad rep because of the bartards and tumblr teenagers, but its still one of the safest drug if you do it carefully

The physical dependence of xanax is higher than even cocaine or heroin. The withdrawal can literally kill you.

Oh yeah u rite lmao.

Regardless don't become a bartard, it's not worth it for such a shitty drug

BOY YOU IS BOUT TO SLEEP

Save it as a trip stopper. Xanax is addictive and not a recreational drug. You retard.

nigga what?

Xanax is probably only worth it if you have anxiety issues. I've never done it but I was prescribed Klonopin before which is similar.

Even one will down you the first three or four times. Either way, it's a pretty garbage drug that consistently gets people into stupid shit

>they think a 700+ mg DXM trip isn't as good as a hit of acid

Lmao

Yeah because having to choke down a shitload of cough syrup like some desperate teenager is just as good as taking a tab of acid.

So you've never done it then

DXM is actually pretty interesting. For a first time I'd recommend around 300mg. Just make sure whatever you're drinking only has DXM aka DM as the active ingredient. No guafenisen or any of that shit. Better yet, get gel caps, pop holes in them, squeeze out the liquid and mix it with something. Weed is also a must.

Nice deflection you wannabe pharmacist

You are a fucking 12 year old, OP, under no circumstances should you do this.

you can extract it from the robo and parachute it

>waaaaaah it tastes bad!!! >:(
>he doesn't just snort pure
>he doesn't just take the pills
>this desperate to call someone out for being a teenager when obviously knowing nothing about drugs

Loooool

It's absolutely not, it's a great way to feel sick and shitty. That you would advise this to anyone is disgusting.

>tgetting this flustered and desperate to one-up someone about babby-tier drug knowledge
>on an anonymous shadow puppet forum

Imagine being this pathetic

I don't recommend it, but I can't stop people who want to so I might as well give advice. Also calling someone 12 is a youtube tier insult. What's next, "cringey"?

>I-it's a kiddy drug!

>feel sick and shitty

Done almost 20 DXM trips and never once felt shitty or sick. Sorry you can't handle it.

Never recommended it either. I just said a high dosage trip is on par with a hit of acid

Just make sure you take them wih lots of water so you cant taste it. One got stuck in my throat beforee and they are by far the most disgusting tasting pills.

I've only taken bars maybe 4 times but I love it so much, way more than coke or cigarettes or any other addicting drug I've done multiple times

what do to not get addicted? I live in a college town so very accessible

>what do to not get addicted?
Stop now

Benzos aren't really music drugs. Also don't drink because you will black out and do something really, really stupid

will I get addicted if I take only one a week? I'm good at self control and don't seem to have an addictive personality

same

yes you will, you may think not but everyone says that

I get how addictions work. If I legitimately take only one a week, will I get physically addicted though.

Most likely

Coming from a benzo addict, don't take any benzos if you have bad anxiety. You'll love em and I promise you'll seek any benzos out. I've never blacked out on benzos while all of my.friends have and I'm guessing it's because I have really bad anxiety. Blacking out is the fucking dumbest thing you can do.

Though I know you won't listen...take 1mg. That's more than enough for someone with no tolerance. Don't expect a body high just expect relaxation and don't take any more than that.

thx senpai
speaking from experience? just curious

No quarter by led zeppelin

Just statistics

how the hell do you define or measure "social harm"?

youtube.com/watch?v=pIIDEpXEt0w

for OP

BREAKING NEWS: drugs that make you feel better improve the experience of music. who knew? seriously though, if you really want to experience music from a different perspective you're better off with hallucinogens or dissociatives (including DXM, fuck you if you think it's not a real drug. I've had more valuable experiences on DXM than ketamine, and it's way better for music.)

boring answer

DXM > weed for making music sound cool.

lol. like you could have a 'bad trip' on xanax.

no quarter by led zeppelin

youtube.com/watch?v=7Cn7ZW8ts3Y

>i've never experienced anxiety: the posts

when weed gives you panic attacks xanax is pretty cool to mix it with. but you'll probably respond saying that anxiety is a meme or something

>just deal with the stuff!!!1!!!1

what the fuck does this even mean? it's called a disorder for a reason, having a lifelong anxiety disorder isn't just curable by """""dealing"""" with the issues, whatever the hell that even means.

Nah, anxiety is an alright reason I guess, that doesn't make it a non-shitty drug though since anxiety is a kinda specific thing. Is there anything that people won't try to claim is a meme?

lol mad

>even comparing the two
Acid will get you to cool psychedelic land, DXM will get you to crazy dissociative land. It can be enjoyable but I can't even imagine reccing it to someone who wants acid.

hey guys about to drink some WATER what music should I listen to while I do it

contrarian faggot

hmm never heard of them I'll have to check them out
it won't make me have a bad time will it?

>DXM is shit tier shit for kids because it's OTC
lmao this thread
Yes ket is better, but DXM is real nice for a legal high, especially considering all the shitty headshop RC alternatives that come and go

Xanax is a snooze fest - literally and figuratively. Also everyone in here claiming you'll get addicted immediately after doing it are making outlandish claims - i've done it somewhere between 5-10 times but never even think about it unless I'm offered it, and frequently deny it when offered it lol

Uppers >>>>> downers

MXE >>>>>>> DXE = DXM >>> Ket

xanax isn't really a musical drug.
i don't understand why people take bars to get high. In my experience, all that they do is make you feel light and airy until you eventually fall asleep. Nothing fun or interesting about it.

You are right about xanax being a meme, but dxm is also a meme, and a much worse one at that

if you take xanax "recreationally", i.e. for the high, or anything other than to comedown from a stimulant, then you are a literal cringey tumblr meme

also I don't get why people argue about DXM so much. I prefer ketamine because it gives me less nausea. that's the only real difference. they're almost the same drug, work on the same receptors in the brain, etc.

used to abuse xanax, dont do it mate. pretty shit drug

Sounds like to me you're trying to justify an addiction. Weed can be addictive if you find ingesting it to be something you like. Although many people will tell you weed is harmless, it can be dangerous to smoke it too much for some as it can cause mental issues. Psychosis and schizophrenia, for instance. You can find some examples on the internet of what Xanax-abuse can lead to.

You say you have good self-control and want to take one Xanax a week? I don't know, brother. Take care.

>Implying DMX wouldn't kick ur ass
JUST

What the fuck is with you guys claiming to get high on a couple mg of xanax. I've taken it for anxiety, it really works well, but I would never describe it as some kind of high unless you mix it with alcohol, in which case you are a fucking moron.

A Noose