Why do you hate this?

Why do you hate this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDUTNUof-Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=UwPmzIF3eUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

boboriringng

Bc I'm a sheep and Cred Forums told me to hate it

it's way better than Centipede Hz but still not as good as their older stuff, the album ain't bad but for fuck's sake it's almost boring, it barely has any memorable moments.

Not way better at all, I'd say they're tied for quality, but this albums songwriting is painfully bad, vertical starts good but Jesus fuck that chorus is AIDS

the songwriting on this album is actually consistently really good

>boring
a reflection on your poor listening skills, not the quality of the album

because it's repetitive, bland, predictable, and forced

You've been saying this since this album came out to multiple different people.. Shut the fuck up with your dumbass, clearly all of us don't have poor listening skills

I'm not a tripfag so I don't really know what you're on about but you seem to buy into the hive mind mentality, so why not just listen to top 40? I mean, EVERYONE listens to pop music and they can't ALL have poor listening skills, right?
Fucking idiot

I don't.

Because I remember you saying that dumbass shit to me a long time ago I know it's you. You've been making the same excuse for this album for months when multiple people say it's boring, we can't all have poor listening skills, we don't listen to top 40 we're on Cred Forums not /r/music
Fucking idiot

friend
there is more than one person who likes this album
if you don't like the idea that you have poor listening skills or whatever
maybe you should make a more well thought out complaint

dude lots of people say that any time someone calls any album boring... it's a stupid fucking complaint. I can call Brian eno boring but no one is going to take me seriously because that's absolutely retarded. if you can't be bothered to engage with a work and really think critically about it, just keep your opinions to yourself, they're not worthwhile to anyone

this is their most patrician album, people just haven't realized it yet

>repetitive, predictable
they centered it around a technique that you don't hear very often in this way, and it feeds into a concept of sorts, so i can forgive "overusing" it, especially on an album this short
>bland
what else sounds like it?
>forced
pseudo-criticism

does it get any more pleb than this?
>b-but other people agree with me s-so I'm right!
kek, shits pathetic

Good reading skills dipshit. That isn't the point. The point is that he's telling multiple people they have poor listening skills. They all can't have poor listening skills it obviously has something to do with the album

thanks for just rephrasing what I have already pointed out is retarded logic. I get what you're saying, a lot of people find the album boring. the idea that that automatically validates that as a criticism is stupid as fuck. a lot of people think 2001 a space odyssey is boring.

I love this album. I feel like you have to be really jaded to not find this to be a super fun and inspired record. Then again this is Cred Forums, it's no wonder people like to hate on it.

its FUN and HAPPY music

>a technique
which is?

I'm assuming Hocketing since that's all this album is

ah thanks I'd never heard that term before. That's what I assumed too but thought I'd check.

youtube.com/watch?v=iDUTNUof-Mg
7:50

>a concept
which is?

because the parking lot is way too hot you faggot

it was supposed to translate the impression of cubism to sound, i think i read in an interview

>laughing_whores.jpg

sounds like fanboy and chum chum theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=UwPmzIF3eUs

it's about a band that makes a shitty album

listening to this album with no prior knowledge is "it's alright, I can dig this it's different". It's AFTER you learn of AnCo that the album becomes horrible and awful and a disappointment. it's a bad album for fans not in general

cute

>it's a bad album for fans not in general
hit the nail on the head. they purposefully cut out some of the most defining aspects of their sound, so it can be alienating to fans.

Agreed. I think the songwriting is solid, but a lot of it doesn't really sound like anco, even considering how changing their sound is their mo.

OPEN UP YOUR

It's a pretty fun live.