Fucking goddamn. thank you Cred Forums for telling me about this

fucking goddamn. thank you Cred Forums for telling me about this.

babbys first guitar album

grow the fuck up and listen to DIIV

have a (You) friendo

triggered desu

you could've at least said gastr del sol instead of fucking diiv

>DIIV isn't the best alternative band since Nirvana

>imblying nirvana were good

this is a very angry album, not sure why they are so angry. Young first world males in a pre-911 world fuck is there to be sad about

wtf does 9/11 have to do with anything

>this is a very angry album
is it really? I don't remember that.

>males
implying we aren't the most disposable gender

seriously?

S L I N T = 5 letters
4 members in Slint.
(4+5=9)
S P I D E R L A N D - 11 letters

you do the math

oh fuck...

Good album. I think I like Good Evening Sergeant the most. Dryer is up there as well.

holy shit

Check this shit my man.

There's a kind of general consensus that the reason for much of the pervasive cynicism so present in today's western world is the fact that 9/11 happened and changed how everyone from then on saw the world; And that people who were born after 9/11 don't feel this cynicism like the people who were alive during it. That user is insinuating that Slint, living in a pre-9/11 world, didn't have much to be angry about.

>people who were born after 9/11
Cred Forums is an 18+ board.
Fucking kids.

Americans are ridiculous.

>muh 9/11
>greatest tragedy in the history of mankind

9/11 affected the whole world you doofus. England sent troops to Iraq, as did Canada, etc. Do you not remember Tony Blair and his speeches?

Its not true. If anything 9/11 made people more positive. Its the only way they could deal with it.

the 2000 election had a far more cynical impact on america

9/11 didn't affect shit. A bunch of soldiers and Arabs died. The people affected were mostly Americans who(I know this might be surprising to hear) aren't the whole word.

Canada didn't end troops to Iraq

>tfw although I was old enough to remember 911 I have no memories of it and make no tragic connection to the event
911 is literally just a meme to me

Feels good to see something positive about this album for once, most people make threads about Spuderland because they don't get it. It's a brilliant album though.

You're welcome.

It's been quite the achievement in my life, introducing Spiderland to Cred Forums, years ago

You're all welcome.

>what is the NSA
>what is internet censorship
>what is the TSA

in some ways i envy you, because you have nothing to compare the shithole that is the modern world with. In many ways the world was a garden of eden pre 9/11. Ignorance is bliss.

There is no excuse for ignorance in the information age you nonce. Educate yourself.

Originating as a unit to decipher coded communications in World War II, it was officially formed as the NSA by President Harry S. Truman in 1952.

But that sure as hell isn't what its used for today

A secret operation, code-named "MINARET", was set up by the NSA to monitor the phone communications of Senators Frank Church and Howard Baker, as well as major civil rights leaders, including Martin Luther King, Jr., and prominent U.S. journalists and athletes who criticized the Vietnam War.[31]

Go away egg, this board is melon territory

I remember taking a flight a bunch of years ago with my family and my father told us how before 9/11 flying was the most comfortable thing in the world, now all the security checks they introduced make it stressful as fuck.

And now, instead of monitoring specific persons of interest, the entire population is a suspect