Besides good headphones and drugs, how can i enhance my music listening experience?

besides good headphones and drugs, how can i enhance my music listening experience?

Physically or mentally?

Drugs and good headphones

mentally

Listening to very different kinds of music and listening to music in different places and not listening to music for a while are great ways to change your listening perspective. Listen to things you're familiar with that you haven't listened to in a while too. Always room to reevaluate.

Find a nice location i guess.

I dunno exactly what could help you besides you yourself. Perhaps change your stance of perception, use it in unconventional situations or smth like that. Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream

mindfulness meditation does wonders

mood
so drugs

Good life experiences that music can remind you of

increase your IQ

where can I download more IQ?

By listening to music with your good headphones while making sex with a beautiful girl.

Isolation tank

decrease your IQ

leave Cred Forums and never come back

Don't listen to music all day; give your ears a rest once in a while and put the headphones away while out and about.

>and some more memory, for my laptop

>listening in headphones while fucking
kek

Try to read about the artists you're into while you listen to them. If there's little to read, or it feels boring, try listening to anything else that has substance to it (i mean good content)

Live orchestras and choirs.

Doesn't get better than that. A hundred people in an acoustic space that you are also in. Top tier.

going to loulapaloosa or conchella

>lay in bed
>turn everything off
>put headphones on
>play music on max volume
>close your eyes
>let the music and the darkness swallow you whole

this sounds autistic

enjoy your tinnitus retard

you would know what autism sounds like since you hear yourself speak all the time

you know, online you don't actually have to type out and send the embarrassingly weak comebacks that immediately come to you

daaaaaaaaamn

As long as you control the volume, yeah, this is awesome.

best way to listen to music, just don't overdo the volume

I wish youtube comments were more like /y/

you cant

IT IS NOT DYING

>play music on max volume so your ears naturally distort the loud volumes and also damages them giving you tinnitus
top tier advice senpai I too enjoy noise drone

This essentially
Also what I find great is going to listen to literally any band live is always a fantastic way of experiencing music, especially in a small intimate club

masturbate

smoke opium
masturbate
be a hated chinee

This. Shame I'm really bad at it.

>listening to music on headphones at home
stopping this shit would be a first
buy a decent hi-fi system and upgrade it afterwards

tickle

McIntosh HiFi setup and some KEF speakers

smoke clothes
burn down an applebee's