Name an album that you think I should listen to before I die (be it good or bad) and I'll spend the whole night...

Name an album that you think I should listen to before I die (be it good or bad) and I'll spend the whole night listening to all of them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c6NW9RFZqpA
youtube.com/watch?v=YqXZtGyFyDo
itunes.apple.com/album/id1153131654?ls=1&app=itunes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here u go

ELO's Time
Genesis' The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
Bowie's The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

I probably wouldn't recommend this album to everyone, but 'Flower' is one the sexiest tracks ever made. Everyone should hear that song.

The Tired Sounds of Stars of the Lid

dont do it user, suicide isn't worth it

Skywatchers - The Skywatchers Handbook

youtu.be/c6NW9RFZqpA

Stop being a sadsack bitch and listen to Wonderful Rainbow

RIP in peace OP

youtube.com/watch?v=YqXZtGyFyDo

these are pleb as fuck

Any Nickelback album

Rate them too

>being a masterpiece
And if OP doesn't listen to this fully he'll never get a girlfriend

reading or hearing any string of words that appear on this album always triggers it to play in my head

OP didn't specify albums' popularity

Nails - unsilent death

Its a short one too

>Name an album that you think I should listen to before I die
> and I'll spend the whole night listening to all of them
Are you going to kill yourself OP?

>you will never be able to hear Disintegration for the first time again

a true rarity
it's so fucking powerful though

not even their best album

I know, I don't think so either, but I figured if OP should here one Kent album before he dies, it'd better be this

this is a very strong contender if I got to choose one album to listen to before I die

itunes.apple.com/album/id1153131654?ls=1&app=itunes

the strokes - is this it

I also feel like elaborating on why:

Different Trains is a very touching composition on the arbitrary human drama we randomly have to face - the idea is that the composer Steve Reich was a young Jewish kid in the US whos parents had separated and were living in New York and Los Angeles during the second World War and who would take cross country train trips between his parents at the time while in Europe the Jewish kids his age were taking very Different Trains to places like Auschwitz

The composition is built out of samples of train whistles from American and European trains and samples of Reich's guardian, train conductors of the time and holocaust survivors with a string quartet arrangement repeating the melodies of the vocal samples.

It's a really touching composition about the conditions we randomly face as humans that I'm sure would fit any "approaching-death" situation.

The second half of the album Electric Counterpoint composed by Reich for guitarist Pat Metheny is just about the most beautiful piece of music I know and one of the greatest minimalist compositions ever. I think I'd be pretty satisfied with this being the last album I hear.

Well he did say you could rec him garbage,