>no dedicated genre
>bandwagon Cred Forums artists
No

>dedicating ones self to only one genre

Also I don't bandwagon Cred Forums. This is my first time here

literally worse than listening to top 40 shit

>Death Grips

dropped

>just listening to all genres superficially so to never be knowledgeable in anything

Then what do neutral Milk Hotel, Kanye West and Death Grips all have in common?

Pretty fucking basic my dude.

Well then get out. Don't get caught in the circle jerk (which you're begging for)

I like them, so I listen to them; what they have in common, I don't know, nor do I care.

Thought I'd just give my last regards before this board goes under. Thanks for the reply.

Goreshit is good everything else on this list is horrible though

Fallout boy is great, other than the fanbase.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkxl1Iws6j4

>I like them
Why?

Because they're pleasing to me. I could go and break down every song into parts, with timestamps on why I do like them, but no thanks. I think me saying I like them is good enough.

>Because they're pleasing to me
Confirmed for bandwagoner who can't say why he likes something

Well why do you enjoy your favourite bands/songs? Do you really need to explain to some random person why you enjoy something? And is it really bandwagoning if you listen to them more than once, and actually buy their albums and merch? Not just pretending to enjoy them?

that's not how logic works you fucking idiot

is it weird to listen to the same artists this much? and yeah, cuck taste xd

Lol what the fuck? None of that is good save a very small handful of MF Doom tracks

How so?
>Not just pretending to enjoy them?
When there's no commonality between tastes (except they are all memes on a board you swear you never post there!) then he's obviously either pretending or convinced himself he enjoys them

>2 slots for andrew jackson jihad and ajj

anyway what is your last.fm

not my fault they fucked their shit up
last.fm/user/Cerdur

I too listen to ajj, just further down my list.

Just depends on what I'm feeling like, or what I'm doing. if I'm playing a game, 9/10 times I'm not going to be listening to something slow or sad, I'll be listening to something that pumps me up.

>Just depends on what I'm feeling like, or what I'm doing. if I'm playing a game, 9/10 times I'm not going to be listening to something slow or sad, I'll be listening to something that pumps me up.
How so? Explain it.

I felt like I just fucking did, when I said
> if I'm playing a game, 9/10 times I'm not going to be listening to something slow or sad, I'll be listening to something that pumps me up.

Not sure how I can digress any further than I listen to music that's befitting my mood, or mindset at the time.

>I felt like I just fucking did
You dint explain why you like. "Getting pumped!" isn't a valid reason, especially with artists with no commonality.

It's OK to admit you are a mu bandwagoner

Well I didn't explain why I like "getting pumped" because I thought it was pretty clear what that means, not to mention you didn't ask me that. I don't personally try and bum myself out if I'm playing something.

But why do you like it? or is music to you just something for you to work out to?

>falling this hard for b8

I don't work out. Why do you like music?

>I don't work out
Then what do you mean "pumped up"?
>Why do you like music?
Ask me in my thread where I brag about my taste

you're not me.

Whos baiting who?

>goreshit
>https
>Magma
10/10

thanks man