Having 80 gigs of organized and diverse music on my ipod

>having 80 gigs of organized and diverse music on my ipod
>deep knowledge of music hystory, theory, genres, artists and so on
>playlist for different occasions, moods, activities etc

>but tfw nobody to show it

WHATS even the point Cred Forums?! i have no friends who i can show all this shit, and no qt girl will ever be wowed by my deep knowledge of music, why do i keep doing this?
Give me music for this feel pls

you're supposed to make hipster music fans by playing music, not reading about it

move to philly and join a shitty "midwest" emo band

You're lonely so you make yourself feel better by increasing your knowledge of something useless beyond a normal level to feel superior, but in reality you're just trying to stop the pain and feelings of inferiority.

thanks user, i will kill myself soon, maybe after the kraftwerk conccert in my country

>Only 80 gigs
>"hystory"
>playlists
>trying to get people impressed
Come back in a few years.

We can be friends. I'm always that guy who everyone asks for new music. That feel when nobody ever shows you cool stuff.

Also no girl anywhere actually cares about music. Im not a woman-hating virgin or anything, just an honest observation. Girls like fun. Most people that like music like feelings. Liking feelings is hard

I don't use music as a social tool. I listen to music because I enjoy it. Faggot.

you can show your taste in websites like Cred Forums/mu/, reddit and last.fm

At first, man was enslaved by the gods. But he broke their chains. Then he was enslaved by the kings. But he broke their chains. He was enslaved by his birth, by his kin, by his race. But he broke their chains. He declared to all his brothers that a man has rights which neither god nor king nor other men can take away from him, no matter what their number, for his is the right of man, and there is no right on earth above this right. And he stood on the threshold of freedom for which the blood of the centuries behind him had been spilled, and he said "WHATS even the point Cred Forums?! i have no friends who i can show all this shit, and no qt girl will ever be wowed by my deep knowledge of music, why do i keep doing this?
Give me music for this feel pls".

post your playlists here or screenshots of them i want ideas for my own.

80GB of music it's nothing son. I have 952GB of all shit you can imagine, my friends say I should just get spotify and stop torturing myself. But they plebs, they don't understand my hoarding habits can't be broken. Spotify is a bad platform for Ambient music lovers, even YouTube offers a better service.

>pleb can recite facts about music but has no personal understanding or emotional connection
>he listens to a new album every day, never stops of analyze their music and tastes
>he thinks that he knows anything about music
I jUst like IT MAAAN!!!

like...why...dont...you...look for musicians
>Surround yourself with musicians, someone who studies in a music academy
>Slowly get introduced to more and more of their REAL musician friends
>inevitably meet a qt frill who like ambient japanoise field recordings by tibethian monks
>proffit???

>music academy
Don't do this, no good musician goes to a music academy, they tend to be boring kids who think that they have good taste because they can play some jazz instrument

the only "musicians" i know are some metal edgy kids and one opera guy, but even i havent talked to them in years so whathever
how do i find cool patrician people pls im ded in side

Musicians aren't patrician. Popular music is about more than just music, and just because you play an instrument doesn't mean that you aren't an idiot. And if you actually, unironically go to music school you almost certainly are.

argentina?

I bet you listen to all of it motherfucking faggot

>ambient
rofl

chilel

the girls that care about music are the least crazy ones because they realize there is emotional empathy in it other than "let's get turnt and brag about money"

and i don't mean to say that all girls are dumb whereas some dudes are dumb in the same ways, i mean to say that all girls who are not really into music see it as they see most things: social currency (i.e. husband, purse, dog, liberalism)

You cant find them. They are asocial shut-ins enjoying their music privately.